Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dom looking for a bondage slave sub.

Sendrixxx

Planetoid
Hello! I’m Sendrix and I’m a Dominant Male looking for a sub willing to become a bondage slave or even have a harem of bondage slaves if there are multiple girls, even fandoms are included in another post by me.

In terms of writing, I tend to range from the 100 - 500 word mark. I’m not a fan of one liners and I prefer to see some level of detail.

As for kinks, I’m a huge fan of bondage, gags, collars, slaveplay, spanking, fondling, fingering, uniforms, stockings, fishnets, heels, sex, blowjob, sadism, degrading, humilation, toys, orgasm control, nipple clamps, paddles, and clothespins, but don’t be afraid to ask if there is anything I like.

As for limits, I do not like weight gain, being a sub, toilet stuff, inflation, furry, vore, gore, burning, vomit, any sort of bodily liquids, gas masks, latex masks, vacbeds, or anything too taboo like pregnant, incest, ageplay and stuff like that.

As for scenarios, I’m quite open. But here are a few ideas that came to mind for me

Snooping troubles: A detective, or anyone for that matter gets caught in a place they shouldn’t be and in response, gets tied up, kidnapped, placed into peril or sold at an auction. Any of which are a possibility!

Blackmailed to slave: A CEO of a large company has their personal emails or details leaked to an employee or competitor, and gets taken advantage of in the process.

Lured away: Whether it be a party or a bar, a smooth talking criminal can lure someone away to kidnap them for their own nefarious reasons, like ransom or just for fun.

Job gone wrong: Adventuring is dangerous, and when it comes to organized crime, even more so. So what happens when an adventurer or group of them ends up on the wrong end of a sword? Only one way to find out!

But if there are any scenarios you like. I’m open to hearing them!

Lastly, I tend to check in quite often to see if you are enjoying it and such. Consent is important to me and I hope you don’t mind if I do it. If this is interesting to you, feel free to shoot me a message. Have a good day everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom