Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Literate Japanese, fantasy roleplay!

GoldenReaper95

Meteorite
Hey as the title suggest I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with, more specifically a plot, or idea that I came up with a while ago. It is somewhat similar to Tengan's situation in demon slayer, but I had come up with the idea before I had watched season two of demon slayer. Bloody bastards copied me (that's a joke). The plot will be posted in this, well post, but first some rules.

1) please have discord

2) please write in third person

3) PLEASE be detailed, and I don't mean write a few lines, I mean be able to at least hit around the word limit.

4) communication is key

5) please use anime pictures for the character pictures!

6) must be 18+

Now that, that is out of the way here is the idea! If you like it please shoot me a message, and we can discuss more there, or just send me your discord tag in chat. Don't comment, I will ignore it.

The setting would be a feudal Japan, but with a fantasy twist, demon, yokai, gods, etc.

My character becomes the head of a dominant clan that keeps part of Japan safe from all things evil. However, due to the head of the clan needing to be fighting almost constantly, he marries more than one woman from the supporting clans just to assure that there will be an heir if he should fall during battle.

My character was the second son though, and although he was trained to fight, he wasn't trained to be a leader, nor a lover. His brother was a lot more outgoing, and charismatic, but that's not to say that the younger brother isn't, however just not on the same level.

His wives would come from supporting clans that have been trained to combat any threats, and assist their husband. What that entails is completely up to you, and we can even make it that one or two of them might of been originally for my characters brother, but after his death were arranged to my character etc.

There is an ability that every character has, or an energy that they can call upon if trained properly known as Ki. The Four Pillars Of Heaven (the top four clans), have larger reserves of Ki compared to the minor clans, which means they can use bigger, stronger attacks more frequently, but that doesn't mean it's infinite. Every individual has a different amount of Ki, but everyone abides by the same affects of using too much.

The Four Pillar clans have been there since an emperor has taken leadership of the nation, with those four clans being the four generals of the time. Each clan leader now takes on that responsibility, but also as a regent to their emperor.

You can play as many as you want, or as little as two, it's really up to you, but I think this would be very cute, and wholesome or straight smut. Just depends on what you'd like!

Back
Top Bottom