Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Expose Thread Views on Mobile

tsukasa

Pregnancy lover
Thread views don't show on mobile. While this isn't a major feature, it would bring mobile into parity with desktop, unifying the experience. Currently, opening BMR in a web browser (PWA doesn't work) and enabling desktop view is the only way to view thread views on mobile; this is less than ideal since desktop view on mobile is a terrible experience and is tedious to use.

Is it possible to expose thread views on mobile as they are exposed on desktop view?

Have you tried rotating your phone to view it horizontally? They show up for me hat way.

Have you tried rotating your phone to view it horizontally? They show up for me hat way.
I hadn't tried it until now, and it works, but it's a little hacky to have to do that when there's space to show the view count in the individual "boxes" for each thread in each forum (thread list). It's a workaround, and I understand this isn't BMR-specific since it happens on another XenForo-based forum I'm also a member of, but it would be nice if it could somehow be forced to display in portrait mode, too, which is what pretty much everyone will be used to scroll through the forums.

It would not be a difficult theme change. I am currently pretty swamped however.

It would not be a difficult theme change. I am currently pretty swamped however.
Having the thread view count exposed in mobile portrait mode would be much appreciated, but its by no means important. There are far more important things such as the previously mentioned conversation exporting feature etc, so this one can definitely be low priority.

Back
Top Bottom