Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy_Mama & Ganein)

Michael wasn't surprised when he was rolled onto his back, in fact he found it rather erotic when his lover took 'the lead' from time to time. "Ok, though I love it when you hold me like this. Lets make love until you're pregnant, or neither of us can continue making love." He said as he placed his hand onto his lover's breasts and massaged them, while Jamie rode his cock at a pace that both of them were comfortable with.

She moans out with pleasure and looks down at him in the eyes. "That sounds fair enough." She says to him softly as she keeps riiding him at the same speed. She smiles down at him and rests her hands on his chest. She liked touching him even when they snuggle up after sex or while pregnant.

"Though I would like to try one thing with you if you wouldn't mind." Michael said as he continued to use his hands to rub and massage her massive breasts. With Jamie on top of him, he was almost completely covered by his lover's breasts, the only part of him that wasn't covered by breast flesh and fur was his upper chest, arms, and head. Michael loved touchind Jamie, reguardless of what time it was or whoever was around.

She looks down at him and smiles. "What's that Love?" sShe asked him softly as she keeps riding him at the same speed. She was wondering what he had on his mind even though she could barely see his eyes over her breasts.

"Well, I was hoping we could try and have sex after you've gotten pregnant with our second set of children." Michael said as he continued to use his left hand to rub her breasts while he moved his right hand to his lover's ass and began to rub it teasingly as it bouced up and down. He always wanted to have sex with Jamie when she was pregnant, but he didn't want to jepordize their unborn children's lives.

She smiles as she looks him in the eyes. "Darling, I would love that up until I give birth just like we did with our first set of kids. She keeps bouncing up and down on his length. "Darling you know I would do just about anything you wish." She says to him softly.

"You would do just about anything I wish? Then what wouldn't you do aside from stop loving me and our children?" Michael asked as he continued to feel his lover bounce on his cock repeatedly. As she did, he moved his remaining hand to Jamie's ass and began to ram his cock deep into her slit, making sure he kept pace with his lover and prevented his cock from popping out of her pussy.

She moans out as she keeps riding him and her body quivers and releases her cum upon his length. She looks down at him with a pleasing look on her face. "Hmm, dont know until it comes to it." She says to him softly. "Cum inside of me darling." She says to him in a pleasing voice.

Michael felt Jamie's love juice on his cock and released his seed deep into her slit and womb. As he did so, he held her hips against his and made sure his most of his semen entered her womb. After he released his seed into his lover, Michael removed his hands from her ass and began to nuzzle her huge, soft breasts. "Ok, though if I ask you to do something that you won't do, please tell me."

She smiles at him and nods. “Always.” She says to him softly as she looks down at him with a bright smile upon her lips. She lays down with her breasts on his chest and her head on his shoulder. She nuzzles his neck and kisses his chin. “I will always slet you know if I don’t like it and you should know that. We usually tell each other what we don’t like.” She says to him softly.

"I doubt I ever will tell you, but if you do something that I don't like, I'll tell you as well. I just want to make sure that we don't hide anything from each other." Michael said as he felt Jamie nuzzle his neck and kiss his chin. Even though his lover's breasts were huge, he had no trouble what so ever breathing when she was laying on top of him. With her head next to his, Michael took his left hand and began to tenderly rub her face.

"Hmm." She says to him softly as she closes her eyes and his hand rubs her face tenderly. "That feels wonderful." She says to him softly as she just lays there on top of him. She loved it when they slept on each other, either he was on top of her or she was on top of him. She moves her head up and looks him in the eyes. "Do you want to rest on top of me, Love?" She asked him softly which she usually ask him even during her pregnancy.

"Nah, I'm fine Jamie. Your body is like soft blanket that has just come out of the dryer, and I'm when you're on top of me. Though I'm also just a happy when I'm on top of you." Michael asked as he placed his forehead gently against his lover's forehead and looked into her eyes. Even though he rested on top of her when she was pregnant, he just wanted to rest like he is now.

She smiles and keeps her eyes locked onto his eyes. She smiles and kisses him on the lips. "Alright." She says to him softly. "I was just asking since you usually sleep on top of me sometimes." She says to him softgly with a spleasing smile upon her lips. "I like it when you sleep on top of me or when my belly is big, I like it when you sleep like that with your head on my stomach so you can listen to the babies." She says to him softly.

"I know I usually sleep on top of you, but when our second set of children are more developed, then I'll sleep with my head on your belly, but untill then, I'll sleep with my head on my pillow or your lovely breasts." Michael said quietly as he returned Jamie's kiss on the lips and smiled widely. He was feeling horny again, so he looked over his lover's head and saw that they had plenty of room left on the bed. So he roughly, but carefully rolled Jamie over onto her back and just as quickly as she was rolled, rammed his cock deep into her slit.

She let out a laughing moan as she was rolled over and his cock shoved into her. “Darling, I see you’re horny again.” She says to him softly and wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She moves her hips up against his waist and kisses him on the lips. She would do anything for him as long as it was to get pregnant by him.

"Yeah, for some reason I just can't control my lust when I'm around you, but I'm glad I can't control it, because I have the perfect woman it help me satisfy it." Michael said as he continued to ram his cock deep into Jamie's pussy. As he did so, he felt her wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Michael was certain Jamie would be the only woman he'd impregnate, at least untill their daughter became of legal age.

Jamie moans out with pleasure and kisses him more as their hips moves against each other with every thrust. She presses her breasts more against his body and pulls out of the kiss as she looks him in the eyes with a smile upon her lips. “Do you want to milk my breasts while shoving yourself inside me to get me pregnant?” She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes. She wanted pleasure and he knew how to give it to her.

"Well making all of this love does make a man thirsty." Michael said as he continued to pound his cock into Jamie's slit. As he rammed his cock into her, he roughly, but carefully grabbed her breasts, put her niples into his mouth and began to suckle on them. Once her nip tits were in his mouth, Michael released his grip on them and wrapped his arms underneathe Jamie.

She moans out with pleasure and arched her back as he drinks the milk from her breasts as he moves his length inside of her. She keeps her arms wraps around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. “Oh Darling.” She moans out to him softly as she keeps her hips moving up against his length as he thrust inside of her.

As he consumed his fill of his lover's breastmilk, Michael continued to ram his cock deep into Jamie's pussy. As his cock continued to slide into and out of her slit, it began to throb from the pleasure he was getting, it should've been obvious that he was going to release his semen into Jamie's pussy for the third time, and most likely get her pregnant.

She moans out with pleasure as he stops drinking her breasts milk and keeps pounding inside of her. "Oh Michael Darling. I want it nice and hard inside of me." She says about his cum being shot hard inside of her. She moans out as her body releases her cum upon his length.

After he had his fill of Jamie's breastmilk, he released her tits from his mouth, which caused her breasts to bounce back into place. "Jamie honey, when do I ever not spray my semen into you hard?" He asked as he held hips tightly against her hips and pushed his cock deep within her slit, before his cock began to pump out his cum like a hose into her pussy and womb.

She moans out with pleasure and looks him in the eyes. "I like saying it to you." She says to him softly and kisses him. "I love you and I love our babies that we made." She says to him softly and wraps her arms more around his neck. She connects her lips back to his and kisses him deeply.

Michael felt Jamie connect her lips to his and push her tongue into his mouth. With her tongue in his mouth, he used his tongue and began to play with her tongue. After half an hour of non-stop kissing, Michael broke the kiss and looked lovingly into his wife's eyes. "What about the babies we're making now and the ones we'll make in the future?" Michael asked as he continued to hold his cock deep in Jamie's pussy while he wrapped his arms gently under her neck.

Back
Top Bottom