Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Searching for sci-fi themed adventures! 70/30 story to smut ratio.

ThatAlpineGal

Meteorite
I'll start off by saying hello and thank you for taking the time to give my thread a peek. Even if you aren't interested in the roleplay. Remember it's always nice to see friendly faces! Returning to the topic, I'm a huge sci-fi nerd, so, naturally, I'm looking for a sci-fi adventure with preferably other women or future characters, because I may be bisexual, but I lean more towards lesbians, so I prefer female-based characters. So, moving onto the fandom/ universe I want to play in.

(Fandoms)

Halo.

Mass effect.

Starfield.

Star Wars.

Transformers.

The DC universe

Signals.

Dead space.

Star trek.

Alright, now that I've finished I'll give you a rundown about me and what I like. My characters all share my height of 4'11 and are always submissive. I really don't have a dominant bone in my body, I don't even have a dominant hand! Jokes aside, I'm pretty much down to trying most kinks, so I'll list definite do's and donts!

(Definite no!)

Scat.

Piss.

Vomit.

Death.

Gore

Vore.

Anything remotely underaged, even aged up characters.

(Yes please!)

Body writing.

Impregnation.

Size difference is 3-10 feet at max.

CNC.

Body worship.

Pain play.

Bdsm.

Bondage .

Breath control play.

Sexual torture if done right.

Oviposition sometimes

Mind control.

Mind break.

Bad ends.

Defeat in battle, goes with the CNC.

Light cum inflation.

Aphrodisiacs.

Sometimes musk if done right.

Face sitting.

If you read this far, thank you so much. You are amazing! I'm down. On most things, I'm open to new ideas and new things with the right partner. However, I will give you a warning. English is not my first language or even second, so I'm still working on it. If that doesn't turn you away, then feel free to hit me up at any time and I'll reply as soon as I can!

I'm also open to new sci-fi realms, fantasy realms and super-hero-based stuff, specifically in the invincible universe and the DC universe. As for what I expect out of a partner, please please, please be at least literate to advanced literate and prefer third-person roleplay, and don't be afraid to ask for what you want. After all, I'm a submissive and if it isn't on my list of what happens, then what will I do? Tell you no? I think we both know that just results in punishment~

Back
Top Bottom