Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Coliseum Where The Loser Is Bred By The Winner! (NSFW IMAGERY) CLOSED

OtherGlove

Planetoid
Hey! You've probably seen me before on this website, but if you haven't, it's nice to meet you I'm Glove and I hope we can get to know each other!

Alright, so if this plot seems super weird that's because it is, but it was inspired by the manga. 'Tensei Colosseum: Saijaku Skill de Saikyou no Onna-tachi wo Kouryaku shite Dorei Harem Tsukurimasu' Or for the uninitiated. 'REINCARNATION COLOSSEUM - USING THE WEAKEST SKILLS IN ORDER TO DEFEAT THE STRONGEST WOMEN AND CREATE A SLAVE HAREM'

I'm sure by the title of this thread and that description, you see what I'm about to be getting at. I'll likely only be taking one partner for this story as I plan for this to be a harem tale(with me playing the harem), but if this thread is closed, but if there's one divine soul who wants to try this idea out for themselves with them as the harem we can talk! F-List!(Link is NSFW)!!

We can discuss specifics, but I'd like this to be an isekai, and I'd only like to play against a male or a futa character. Here's an example of YC coming back to their room after a day out in the shop, buying weapons and the like. They'll be happy to greet you at the front door once they are tamed.

I am more than willing to talk things out with you to ensure we have the most fun possible, and I hope to hear from you. If you've actually gone through this whole thing, I thank you from the bottom of my horny, little heart. If I seem like a plausible partner for ya. I hope you message me!

Replies will be sporadic, but at least three times a week to multiple times a day if I don't have work or class <3

Have a good day, everyone! :3

(CLOSED)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom