Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Craving Bad Girls!(Willing to Double Up!) NSFW LINKS!

OtherGlove

Planetoid
Hey! You've probably seen me before on this website, but if you haven't it's nice to meet you I'm Glove and I hope we can get to know each other! (PLEASE NO IRL FACE CLAIMS!)

Hey! I'm seeking a plot based on an anime I've recently seen called Rokudo Bad Girls! You don't need to have seen the anime in order to rp as we won't be using fandom characters and simply using the premise of the anime in this rp!

What is that premise you may ask? A high school/college loser inherits a scroll/artifact from their grandfather and this suddenly gives them the power(or curse) of attracting every delinquent/criminal/bad girl in their vicinity to immediately be attracted to them!(Example)

Obviously, I'm up to negotiating just how effective the power/curse is the plot behind it, and whether we do it in a fantasy, modern, or sci-fi setting! I'm craving this idea so much that I'll double up with anyone who wants the idea for themselves!

We can discuss the protagonist being a male, futa, female, or anything! I hope someone is at least interested in this and I wish you people all a good day!

Psssssst. F-List(NSFW) is here.

Back
Top Bottom