Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Jshxn's Roleplay Ideas [Mother-Son Content]

Jshxn

Planetoid
Hello! I will post my brief introduction here and then post my favorite plots.

Introduction:

I'm a 20 year old guy hailing from somewhere in the corner and decided to post an ad seeking partners for roleplay.

I'm looking for someone who can roleplay and be friends with me.

The partner I prefer, ideally:

- should be older than me. I have a thing for older women :)
- is into playing the role of mother
- is open to roleplaying and also conversing from time to time, getting to know each other
- not necessary, but would be amazing if she's also into cuckolding

About me:

- 20M
- LOVE being your son, cuckold son, husband or boyfriend
- has a variety of kinks
- can play multiple men
- never run out of kinky ideas 😉

Ideally, roleplays would involve modern-day settings, but I'm also open to, and enjoy, medieval themes. Cuckold, isekai, netorare, getting sucked into video games, sleep-overs, queen-prince, etc. are some of my favorites. So are slice-of-life, or something kinkier - having a whore mother, a slutty mother.. all of these are what I love.

I'm available on Reddit, Discord and Kik.

My Advertisements:
#1: An Online Mom-Son Setup

What I'm exactly seeking is an older woman to be my mother online. Simple. The roleplay is that, I am your son living far from home in a different city pursuing my studies and you & I talk to each other online (Reddit/Discord/Kik). I want us to talk and get comfortable with each other, to the point where calling you "mom/mommy/mama" comes natural and you calling me "son" makes you relish your motherhood.

And then all the fun begins.

Once we're comfortable with being each other's mother and son, we can do roleplays, incestuous ones! We can tell everyone we're a real mother-son couple, we can in fact include cuckoldery as well! It'd be exhilarating to flirt with some of your son's friends online, right? Be that naughty aunty for those hormone raging boys, will you, mommy?

#2: A Trip To The Mountains

Your son had recently finished his school. What better time than this to go on a vacation with him, right? The three of you - you, your son and your husband decided a trip to a hillstation but for some reason your husband had to bail out in the end. Nevertheless, the travel agency had already been paid so you decided to take your son for a week-long trip.

It started off pretty fun! The hotel was amazing and the sights were grand. There were large lakes and waterfalls, beautiful sunrises and misty forests. Everything was magical and it was even more special to visit them with your own son.

Things took a turn on the trekking trip however. While hiking up to the mountains, you & your son got lost! The compass wasn't working and there were no signals. Suddenly, it started downpouring heavily. With nowhere to go, you two scrambled around only to see a small shelter up on top of a hill. A dark-skinned man was guarding it but he was nice enough to let you two in.

Apparently.. there's a violent thunderstorm coming that wouldn't go away for the rest of the week. I mean.. it's not that bad, right? A cozy cabin up a hill, an apocalyptic world outside and a bunker bed to share with your handsome son.. and occasional interruptions by the black man.

#3: Taboo & Cuckolding In The Small Town [Husband-Wife]

We were high school sweethearts, the modern-day Romeo and Juliet, a dynamic duo. After graduation, we tied the knot and returned to my cozy hometown, where everyone seemed to know everyone else. It was a warm, comfortable haven but it had its own drawbacks - it was a bit awkward and narrow-minded.

Let me explain...

While our relationship was just an average matrimony of the town, your daring fashion choices never failed to spice things up. The miniskirts and occasional sneak peek of cleavage stirred more than just curiosity among the locals, igniting both envy towards me and a desire towards you, among the men. Wives couldn't help but shoot you side-eye when their husbands couldn't resist striking up conversations with you, and the husbands? Well, they couldn't resist the irresistible.

I'd chuckle as I watched men and boys try to impress you, secure in the fact that our love was unshakable. With your seductive curves and that lovely complexion, it was no wonder they were drawn to you. And your friendly nature? Let's just say it added an extra dash of spice to our neighborhood.

In one such irresistible moment, my desires compelled me to sit you down. I expressed my appreciation for your friendly charm and how hot I found it the way other men fantasized about you. Our love was unshakable, yet I entertained a naughty thought – spicing things up, not just for us, but our entire neighborhood.

As I brought up the topic, I couldn't help but wait in anticipating. Would you like the idea of inviting another man into our passionate moments? Or would you prefer the exclusive monogamy?

Currently craving any of these! I usually love group RPs and prefer to do it on Discord. I'd love to make a small server for BMR members who'd approach me for the roleplay and give them various roles. Presently, however, looking for someone who can and loves playing a mother's role.

#4: I had this idea of a different type of group RP

The Kinky Neighbourhood

I'm thinking of doing a little world-building involving multiple people. I'm presently looking for a partner, and, ideally she should:

• be a woman
  • love playing the role of a mother
  • is literate
  • is into cuckolding
  • can adjust with multiple people

I think most women here fit the criteria. If you're her, please hit me up.

What's the plan?
It's to make a small server on Discord with multiple channels and categories describing the overall neighbourhood, the various houses, malls, school, our home, etc. We two would decide what to add etc. and blow life into the channels with amazing pictures and descriptions.

To get the ball rolling, we'd post more advertisements seeking fun RP partners to play various male-led roles.

Roles:

Your role:

• to play as my mother and as the hot neighbourhood MILF

My role:

• to play as your son, who's going to be cucked and is optionally having a relationship with you

Other roles:

• the bullies
  • the bestfriend
  • the landlord
  • the principal
  • the police inspector
  • the teacher
  • the aunty
  • other MILFs

Presently looking for woman who can play my mother. I'll be posting more ads with respect to the rules of the server and then guys can approach me for other roles.

#5: The Mother-Son Saga

I've been doing a lot of mom-son cuckold RPs sooo I was thinking to do a naughty and loving incest RP with little to no cuckolding.. (unless you sway me to the other side. 😉 )

Few months ago...

After getting his degree, your son was living with you for a couple of months. You couldn't be happier - of course, he's your son and you loved to have him back after months. You had noticed that your son has grown in his college, that he has become an adult. He was more responsible, more collected and oozed an aura of confidence you couldn't help but be proud of.

He has also started to give you more time and attention. He'd shop for you, hang out with you more and talk to you more. It was amazing to be getting the attention from your son. One day while you two were watching a movie together, all cuddled up and close by - you noticed your son was touching a bit more. You could sense that he was very loving and affectionate. And then.. it happened. He kissed you. Yes, your own beta was pressing his lips against yours.

You were surprised, of course and was taken aback. He was a bit embarassed and shy too. He just said sorry and left. Things were awkward for the next few days after the mother-son kiss. He couldn't help but wonder what had happened to him. Confused and introspecting, he realized he had been finding you attractive ever since he could remember.. After being sure of his feelings, he one day sat you down in his bedroom. The clock struck 12. Every one in the world was asleep except you and your son. And there he confessed everything.

You couldn't believe it - of course, you were flattered. And your son was definitely handsome. The thought of someone so young... especially your own son, it was thrilling. You found yourself in his arms very soon...

The night ended with you and him kissing, hugging.. and fucking. Lots and lots of fucking. He did you, not like his mother, as if you were some slut. Someone he had hired. You weren't his mother that night. You were a woman, and your son was the man that rocked the bed whole night. He made you cum over and over and over again..

Present time...

You two couldn't fuck because your husband was here.. You two could occassionaly flirt, kiss and you definitely blowed him a few times in the toilet.. but the risk of getting caught was very high. Sooo.. your son suggested a vacation trip

That's it! If you read THIS far, and if you're going to be my mother, tell me a vacation spot with your introduction and I'll consider RPing! I'm available on Kik, Discord, Reddit.

#6: A Mom-Son Love Story~

Hi, hi, I'm looking for a partner to play my mom is a naughty little roleplay! It's about a mom & her son and how the two falls in love with each other. I want to play out various scenes:

• build up
  • first love-making
  • proposal
  • marriage day, marriage night
  • knockup
  • pregnancy

Ideally, I'd want it to be set either in a present world or in the past (medieval, sort of).

Kinks I'd like to include here: kissing, missionary, doggystyle, name-calling, rough sex, blowjobs, group sex, sharing, swapping, etc

M4F: This young boy is seeking a naughty mother!

I'm looking for a unique mother-son relationship where the two are lovers, to a point that they would soon get married and be each other's man and woman from mother and son~ But that's not where the story ends.. I'd love to share my mother with my friends, catch her cheating with my teacher, use her to get me out of troubles and much much more~

I'm looking for a long-term, naughty mother for me <3 Will you be my mom?

The Curious Life of A Sexy MILF & Her Son

Jason's friends and Angela's colleagues were always curious about the life this mother-son duo had. Despite being in a college, people wondered why Jason did not choose to go to the dormitories and instead decided to stay with his mother. Angela's friends also wondered how she was able to have such a loving, sweet relationship with her son; one that'd make other mothers envy since all their sons did at that age was rebel: go out partying, live out of home and what not, while our sweet Jason snuck back at his home with his dear mom.

The answer was, however, quite simple.

Despite being just a mother and son to the world, back inside their little home, Angela was Jason's lover and so was he. Jason and his mom were in love with each other and would always make sure to express their love all throughout their home. Usually they wouldn't get many visitors, but if anyone visited them without prior informing, they'd hear this lovely MILF of a mother screaming and moaning in pleasure for her dear handsome son.

But that's not all they did! Jason knew his mother was quite the slut. Her thirst for dicks couldn't be quenched just by her son's and he knew that very well. Hence, he'd occasionally have his friends over at his home to share his mother, swing her with others and more.

I'm looking for a someone to play this long-term, naughty mother for me :heart: Will you be my mom?

[M4F] Reclaiming: A Taboo Affair Between A Mother & Son

A broken marriage and a need for love and care drove Sarah, a 48 years old home-maker, to find comfort in the hands of a young-man. Unfortunately for Jason, Sarah's 18 years old son, however, the boy Sarah was having a torrid affair was none other than his friend Tyler. Jason was heart-broken and jealous realizing the fact and that drove him to confess to his mother about something no son should.

Ever since a young boy, he loved his mother and he loved her a lot. Perhaps it was Sarah's overprotectiveness or her nurturing nature, Jason cherished her maternal love for him and wanted it to be focused only on him. He could not bear it when she had to sought love in someone else's hands, when her own handsome son, who loved her more than his friend could, was right there in the comfort of her home.

His confession involved a letter expressing his love for her and two tickets to a riverside resort in a mystical forest.

Characters:

• Jason, the 18 years old athletic and handsome son who loves his mother Sarah a lot. He is shy and meek.
  • Sarah, the 48 years old curvaceous mother of Jason who had been having an affair with Tyler.
  • Tyler, the 18 years old black friend of Jason who was banging his mother.

Episodes:

• The Confession - Jason finds out Sarah's adultery and confesses to her
  • The Conflict - Sarah, out of motherly love, goes on the trip with her handsome son where he makes his move
  • The Debauchery - It starts from a small, harmless BJ and ends up with Sarah and Jason fucking like rabbits in the enchanted forest
  • The Climax - Sarah invites Tyler once more to break things off with him and becomes her son's woman

I'm looking for someone to play as my mother Sarah. I just expect someone who can write a paragraph or more and put equal efforts. That's all!

[M4F] Hoe Hoe Hoe: Mommy's Christmas Hijinks! [NTR, Ageplay, Incest, and more~]

I'm 18+ and you must be too!

Billy joyfully walked down the street with his schoolbag on his back and a smile on his face. School was officially closed for Christmas and Billy yearned to be back to his home, to his sweet mommy with whom he lived alone. Danielle was a woman in her 40s, a loving mother to the 16 years old Billy, and a secret to many.

Billy could smell his mommy's freshly baked cookies from afar and delighted at how ornate his home looked. He flung open the door, calling for his mommy, waiting for her warm hug that she always gave him when he came from school. Mommy Danielle came out, but Billy thought she looked different. She hurried him upstairs, she seemed distraught. Why was mommy panting? She never has her hair down at home! I MUST find out what's going on!

Alas, Billy did pry downstairs, peeking into her room from the window outside! He saw his darling mommy Danielle with two of his school friends. Timmy & Tommy! Timmy yanked mommy onto her fours and Tommy mounted from behind. Timmy and Tommy pushed Billy's mommy, back and forth, back and forth, passing her, taking turns until she was left as a puddle of goo~

Billy swore his penis enlarged three sizes that day.

-

So, hey! This is a silly prompt involving a mom-son and two of his friends double-teaming her! I'd love someone who could play my mom Danielle in her 40s and I'd play Billy, a young boy around 16-17 years of age. We two can share controls of the other males. So, yes.. I WANT to play as a young boy and other young boys and WANT YOU to play as my mom Danielle, and maybe a few more boys!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom