Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Step/Mother and Step/Son Rp Ideas. Looking for a short/long-term partner.

Mrjp6389

Super-Earth
I'm looking to do a story between a mother and her son/stepson. I have been looking for a long time for this type of role play with little to no luck in finding a partner. I'm hoping to find someone who may want to play the mother/stepmother in a few ideas I had for this type of story. I have been on the site role-playing off and on for a while now. I have a default thread already up with all my favorite pairings and ideas but wanted to do this one just for this pairing. So if you enjoy some naughty fun with the plot I hope you slip into my DM and we can talk out these ideas I have. So let's get into the ideas.

1) Lonely Mom: After losing her husband years ago she decided to just force on taking care of their only son and making sure he grows into a strong healthy man. On the son's 16th birthday something happened, and she starts seeing him more as a man than just her son. She starts feeling jealous whenever a girl starts talking to him or when he brings home a girl. She starts smelling her boxers and thinking about him at night as she touches herself. She even goes to the length of watching him masturbate at night, while hiding behind his door or in his closet she fucks herself and thinks about him fucking her hard and rough with his cock. All this led to her hinting to him that she wanted him. Wearing slippy clothes, walking around half naked, and even leaving her used panties in his bed. Finally, he gets the hint and sneaks into her room one night to give her whatever she wants.

2) Shy and Introverted Son: Even tho he is close to 18 he never had a girlfriend or any friends in fact. This fact has led his mother to worry about his well-being and she wants to help him out somehow. One day when her husband is out on a trip she decides to show her son the wonders of the female body.

3) Son's best friend/bully: This one is different from the other two since it does not involve the son but his best friend or bully. For the best friend, we could say he had a crush on his friend's mother and wanted to fuck her. He always comes over and helps her with things around the house, hitting on her in the process. Finally one day the mother sends her son off somewhere and invites his best friend over for some fun. For the bully we can have her invite him over and beg him to stop bullying her son, saying she will do anything. Ofc the bully has this moment of weakness to get something he wants, the son's mother as his personal plaything. He tells her he agrees to stop bullying her son only if she becomes his woman and allows him to fuck her every single day. Even going as far as firming their time together and even having risky public sex. We can even include some beastiality where he has his dogs have their way with her. (This is only if my partner is ok with it). This can be noncon or con, competely up to you. I was thinking she be okay with it at first but as time goes on she becomes addicted to how he treats him and even loves being bullied by him.

Fav kinks:
public sex/nudity
Dom/sub
Deepthoating
Hair pulling
Collar/leases
Pet play
Incest
Breeding
Titty fucking
Noncon
Bimbos
Beastiality (Wolves, werewolves and Dogs)

Full more detailed list here is my f-list: F-list - Warning

Those are the top three ideas I had but I'm completely open to hearing more and listening to what my partner has in mind. Also if you more adventurous type I wouldn't mind adding some play involving wolf or dog in the mix. I like mid to long replies with some time in between. Mainly because I can only check the site a couple of times a day in between breaks and downtime. I promise I will reply every day and be few replies. On a busy day, I can most likely get 4-5 replies in, and more on better days. If don't get to you in a timely matter I promise I will reply when I get a chance. So feel free to DM me if you like to do some mother/son roleplay with me. Also, check out my other thread for more pairings and ideas I had. Hope we can have lots of fun and write some amazing stories together!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom