Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A partner.... Just for me.

AkityMH

Super-Earth
I don't know if this will articulate what I want. But... I want a role play partner, one who will be on Discord with me... who will be confidential. And that isnt to say I am looking for rule breaking things, but I also realized that some of the things that are rather innocent are truly taboo. Simple as literally furries... or noncon.. Things that here, are rather open, but I still feel I will be horrendusly judged by casual, open sex.

This is a rather different but I feel I just want someone who will never tell, and will get that being a feral is just fantasy, or a devil, or a monster.... Bah... Or even an age gap, or body type! I like shortstacks, but people equate that to Loli, so naturally it is ahrd to admit I like a three foot tall goblin girl that may not even have breast cause it logically makes no sense, but still got some hella super milf hips! I can breed, and that will satisfy us both but we also dont care if they have other partners. Its just... fun, y'know?

...and I do prefer my ERP partner to be a girl at least. or a at least can convince me they are a rather cute, girly looking boy. Shallow, yes.... weird, yes... but... ya know, its what I am comfortable with, y'know? So at the risk of accusations... will anyone give me a chance?

Back
Top Bottom