Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never in a Small Town... Until Now.

"Ooh, is that so? Well, this'll be interesting..." she grinned without holding back and took a few steps closer. Gently she dragged the business end of the flogger over her body, slowly down her stomach and across each breast. She then brought it to her lips and licked it with another grin. "I promise you'll like it... Most of it," she with that, she brought the leather end down once on each of her already erect, sensitive nipples. The lightly wet leather resounded with a 'smack' to her skin and a smile on Alyssa face. The leather found it's way to her face, trailing up her neck, over her cheek, under her chin and back up the other one.

"
Have you ever done anything sexual? Have you ever even explored your own body?" she asked as the flogger smacked against her stomach, though a bit lighter - now it was more for the sound and the resulting, slightly red, spot than her actual pain. Though Alyssa did enjoy her screaming and could tell, just by the little touch she'd given to the girls panties that she was being turned on by something she was doing. The leather moved down her stomach, moved to rub lightly between her legs, smacking softly there a few times, more for play and pleasure than anything else. it moved down over her right thigh as Alyssa awaited the girl's response.

Naomi lightly bit her lip when she heard the woman's response to hearing that she was still a virgin and tried to look away in shame for she was sure that the knowledge that she hadn't had sex before would only make her even more interested in her. She couldn't think long on it though as she soon felt two rapid strikes on her exposed nipples, causing yet another shriek of pain to emanate from her lips.

She started trying to pull herself away but as she could only just barely touch the ground with the tips of her toes, there was no possible way for her to make a real attempt on backing away and escaping. The strike on her stomach didn't make her scream out, but was still hard enough to get a wince out of her. Then, as she watched the flogger trailing down her stomach and between her legs to rub against the only remaining article of clothing that she was allowed.

Knowing that she was surely nearing the point when she would finally receive her punishment from before and then left to sleep she decided to finally play by her rules and not fight or her punishment may get worse and she might be made to sleep in the garage after all. "Yes... I have... Experimented a little bit before... But... Why does that matter?" She asked.

Alyssa grinned and removed the flogger from the girl's skin, leaving her with little to sensation on her skin aside from the rubbing of the things holding her limps. "Oh, my dear... It matters," she smirked at her again and took a step closer, running a finger tip down between her breasts, to her bellybutton, past it, and to the edge of her panties. With a drawn out, terribly teasing and slow motion her finger moved along the bare edge of her skin there. Alyssa bit her lip lightly as she looked up at the girl with a vaguely evil grin.

Alyss grasped at the girl's panties and with a quick motion, tugged at the elastic. The movement was short but powerful enough to snap it in two and she grinned at the pleasing sound that resulted. The fabric peeled away slowly and while Alyssa didn't look yet, she was sure it would embarrass Naomi enough as it was. Still, though, she grasped the other side and leaned a little closer. "
I can tell how hot you are... And I haven't even touched you yet..." she grinned again and teased her lips against Naomi's quickly. She knew better than to leave them there for too long, afraid that she'd bite. Not that it wouldn't be pleasurable in some way, but she didn't have the patience to punish the girl any more than she already had to. And really, why ruin a perfectly good toy by having to leave her out in the cold all night?

Finally the snap of the other side of the elastic sounded and her captor grinned as the tattered underwear were thrown a foot or two away from them. "
Now, if I'm thinking correctly... You're actually a little turned on, aren't you?" she breathed, moving around to behind the girl, whispering in her ear. Her hand snaked around her body and down her stomach, her finger tips barely reaching the soft mound of skin which covered up her sensitive nub, just to be a tease.

Naomi looked at the woman slightly confused, but soon decided that it didn't really matter, because she really had more to worry about. She was a little worried about when she felt the woman placing her finger in her panties, though what really terrified her was the smirk that she put on afterward.

Snap! Naomi heard the noise, but what worried her was the sudden draft that she was feeling now that her panties were half hanging off. Her face turned a deep scarlet color as she tried to look away and for some reason, getting away wasn't even a priority. She just tried to cross her legs a bit in a feeble attempt to at least partially cover her most private area. A few others had seen her nude, but it was only the other girls in her athletics class while they took their showers. This however was something different entirely. In the showers, all of the girls are in the same state of undress while they take very quick showers after cross country practice. Now she was tied up in some psycho woman's basement being told that she was now nothing more than a toy. As if she were just a barbie doll for her amusement... Though what worried her most was that if she broke any rules, she would be hit!

Had Naomi known that another kiss was coming her way, she would have quickly bitten the other's lip as hard as she could, but in her shock she didn't think about that until after it was already over and yet another loud pop sounded, leaving her underwear not totally taken off. If possible, Naomi felt her face turning even redder than it had already been at the very idea that she was totally nude with a total stranger there to look at her. What the woman said mortified her, but she couldn't do anything about it, and worse... She knew that she was right. She hated it, but she did feel a little wet... Then, just as she was about to say something, she felt a hand making its way down her body to come to rest right where she was afraid it would...

"I'll tell you, slut... Red isn't your color," she said, nibbling lightly at her earlobe, noting her all-too-obvious blush. Suddenly her hand move down farther and her fingertips swirled lightly around her sensitive clit. Along with the motion came a bite to her ear - harder than before, but not to draw blood. It was almost as if she was trying to pair the pain with pleasure. Alyssa moved her head away, but continued to press her finger between the girl's legs, running them down along her folds to get them wet before bringing them back up. Her head once again appeared next to Naomi's, on her right side, and she smiled. "Someone is liking this..." she breathed, her tongue licking a little at Alyssa's jaw.

"
Lemme know how it tastes, whore," she said, wrapping one arm under her armpit, diagonally across her chest and to her neck so she couldn't turn her head very much. The fingers that had been teasing her before then came to her mouth. She knew better than to wait too long or two actually stick her fingers in the girl's mouth, so the fingers wiped across her pink lips, smearing some of her own fluid on them.

After that was finished she was quick to pull away from Naomi's body. She paced around to her front and finally let her eyes trail over her entire body as if she was appraising some sort of new furniture. "
Hmmm... You are so much more delicious nude," she grinned, crossing her arms over her own relatively gracious chest. Alyssa moved over to a rack on the opposite wall and picked up a rather sturdy looking one-tailed whip, tossing it in her hand for a minute. Without a word she snapped it harshly against the wall and smirked at the resonating sound. She then put it down on the nearby table and walked back over to Naomi. "Did it taste good?" she questioned as she reached up to undo the hand restraints. Alyssa unclipped them from the ceiling but not from her hands.

Instead, in one fluid motion she pushed her down onto her knees, still holding her hands tightly, close to the wrist restraints. Her legs were still bound to the floor by the ankles. There was enough leeway in both of the restraints for her to roll over onto her back in either direction, but it wouldn't really do her much good. "
Time for punishment. And a new position. You'd better get used to being beneath me," she said, leaning over to grab the one-tailed and medium-length leather whip. Alyssa dragged the tail lightly over the skin on her back just to see the reaction she would get out of her, wondering how much of a fight she'd actually put up.

Naomi blushed an even deeper red at the treatment she was being given. She still couldn't believe that someone would just take a person off the streets and force her into this. Especially not another woman. She was a little shocked at the bite on her ear, though unless she was mistaken, the sound that emanated from her was a throaty groan from the teasing of her throat, and before she could stop herself she tried to push her hips further up against the woman's hand in hopes of getting more.

When she felt the woman restraining her, she quickly moved her head over to the side, going towards the arm hoping that she wouldn't be able to reach her ears again to bite them before she felt something on her lips. Knowing that it must be the woman's fingers, she quickly went in to bite them, but found that they were gone before she could accomplish that... Though not before her own juices coated her lips.

She made a mental note not to lick them and just watched the other walk in front of her and just stare at her as though she was just now looking at her clearly for the first time since she took her off the street. She blushed once more when she told her what she thought of her, though it didn't last long, for when she saw the woman grabbing the whip and giving it a good test swing, all of the color quickly drained from her face in fear and realization of what was going to happen to her.

As she watched her walking back to her, she noticed that she had bitten her lip in nervousness and was tasting her own self on her bottom lip, and she couldn't deny that it did actually taste pretty good, though of course she wouldn't tell that to the other.

For one brief moment, Naomi had felt a glitter of hope when she felt her arms being released from their binding up high and when she was lowered down, thinking of seeing if it were possible to fight her way out of this before she was brought down to her knees and once more secured, especially since now she couldn't see what was going on behind her unless she turned all the way around, though perhaps that was for the best because she didn't want to see what was going on. Then when she felt something trailing over her back, she immediately began to shiver and, no longer caring about the idea of sleeping in the garage begged, "Please! Don't do this! I... I promise I'll be good! J-Just tell me what to do and I'll do it. I... I can pay you if you let me out of this... Just let me go and I'll never tell anyone about this! I swear!"

Back
Top Bottom