Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never in a Small Town... Until Now.

Thalia

Super-Earth
Naomi sighed as she walked around. She was so mad at her parents for moving in the middle of her senior year in high school. She had been born and raised in the city, and now was suddenly forced to move into a town less than three times the size of it simply because her mom found a better paying job there. She had asked about ten times if she could just take up her friends offer to stay with her until they graduated and she went off to college only to be turned down.

The eighteen year old, needing to get away from her parents, decided to just go out and walk around about three hours ago and had just finished cooling off and so turned around. It was only ten, but by now just about everyone was inside and the only place in the town that was still open was the gas station. She walked inside and grabbed herself a Rockstar since she would probably be walking for another half an hour in order to get back to the house.

This little town... Alyssa thought to herself, breathing deeply as she tapped her hands lightly on the steering wheel of her car. Currently she was parked in one of the few gas-station spots after filling up her tank and grabbing herself a drink while she was there too. There's got to be... Ahh, here we go... her mind purred to her as a grin crept across her lips. She watched the girl walk out of the place holding something in her hand, presumably a drink, but it didn't really matter. Alyssa would watch until the girl walked away from the safe lights and eyes of the station, maybe turning a corner. She started the engine and backed out of the space, watching carefully for a minute before pulling out into the street. Quickly evaluating her surroundings, Alyssa had a plan.

She drove straight and then turned the next corner figuring the girl would have to turn here to get home anyways, if that's where she was going. The other direction was off toward the entrance to the highway and the only direction beside that was not toward the residential area of town, instead it was toward the 'trade' district, now currently abandoned and lonesome. If she turned that way it would be just as easy, if not easier to capture her. She looked like a pretty enough little thing and new - she liked that.

Alyssa parallel parked her car and cut the engine, jumping out of the spacious SUV and shutting the door with a thump. Her shoes scuffed gently along the concrete as she turned onto the sidewalk and moved into the bushes that lined a persons front lawn. Here she waited, hoping the girl would round the corner soon enough. What would be waiting for her around that corner, however, was not what she would have expected, that much she was sure of.

Naomi sighed as she took a long gulp of her Rockstar. "I can't believe that this little town is like this! It fucking rolls up its sidewalk at ten o'clock!" She muttered to herself before pulling out her i pod and starting to play some Amon Amarth, one of the screaming death metal bands that her parents, and likely most every other adult in this town hated.

Now with her music playing, Naomi turned on Main street and started making her way down the street. "Let's see here, that's fifth street, and I live on fifteenth street. Just ten more streets to go." She said out loud, though she could barely hear herself over her blaring music.

She had only spent a day in this new town and had yet to go to the school since the whole day so far was just unpacking her things, but she was sure that most of her clothes weren't going to be allowed by the dress code. She wore mostly black clothes and Hot Topic was her favorite store. Her closet was full of Tripp pants, tight fitting band shirts, and heavy boots.

Currently she wore a black and green pair of Tripp pants, the chains of which tinkling with every step she took. She also wore a matching black shirt with a picture of Tinker bell of the front that in green said 'Naughty' on the back of her shoulders, though her black and red died hair mostly covered that up. On her feet were a black and green pair of slip on vans.

Even if Alyssa hadn't been able to see the girl coming down the street after turning the corner, she would have been able to hear her. The clanking and clashing of the chains rang into her ears finally and she smiled because of it, standing still behind a bush. As the tinkling got closer she could also hear the faint noise of a heavy metal band sounding through the girl's headphone. Oh, perfect... She thought. Even easier. Really, Alyssa didn't even have to be waiting in the bushes... She could have stood in the middle of the sidewalk and she presumed the girl would never even notice her. Her lips curled into a crooked smile as she thought, waiting just a few more seconds.

Alyssa waited until the girl was a few paces ahead of the trees before slipping out onto the concrete. At this rate she didn't even have to be all that quiet - but practice had made her wary and so she still tried. Quickly she walked up behind the girl and slipped her arm around her neck, bringing the hand up to cover her mouth. A few inches taller than the girl, it wasn't hard to hold her like this. Her other hand moved to the headphones where she lifted it off her ear and purred into it. "
Don't make a sound, you understand me, beautiful? Just let me take you to my car and everything'll be just fine..." she said quietly, letting the headphone fall back into place.

She turned them both around and pushed her toward the spacious SUV,leaning the girl up against the car, pressing her own body weight on her in case she tired to run. From her pocket she produced some zipties and was quick to struggle with her to get her hands behind her back. Alyssa put her leg between the other girls, her foot attempting to keep her from kicking too much. Then again, they were always fun when they struggled too.

Naomi gasped as she suddenly felt an arm reach around her neck, and covered up her mouth. She suddenly froze, totally shocked to hear what seemed to be a female voice in her ear after her headphones were pulled up. She nervously bit her lip, but went along with her, though only because of how shocked she was, thinking this must be a dream.

She seemed to snap back to reality as she was thrown up against an SUV and the other woman started wrestling with her. Much to her distress, she soon found that she couldn't get any kind of leverage and was very soon overpowered only to feel something close around her wrists. She tried to pull them apart, only to feel them securely held together, and wouldn't budge an inch.

She suddenly gulped heavily before biting the hand covering her mouth as hard as she could as she tried to wriggle her way free from the woman's grasp.

"You little bitch," Alyssa hissed, pulling her hand away from the girls mouth. Still pressing her body against the SUV, she grasped some of the girl's hair now, pulling her headphones off her ears and putting them around her neck. Alyssa tugged her head with her hair so the girl was looking at her, a slightly sinister grin flooding over her mouth. "You'll pay for that later..." she said with a smile, tugging the girl's head back a little more. She wasn't being overly forceful yet but slipped her other hand around the girl, pulling her away from the SUV so she could open the door.

"
We'll have to do something about that mouth..." she mentioned and began rooting around in a bag for something to gag her with. Pulling out a ball gag, she quick to press a good amount of her body weight into the girl so that she stayed put, but Alyssa didn't crush her either. She struggled for a moment with the girl, but without any hands she would've had a hard time coming up with something to get leverage on. "I really don't feel like listening to you speak the entire way home," she mused and finally lifted herself off of Naomi, watching her for a second before picking her up by the back of her shirt and making her stand.

"
Now... You're going to get in this truck and we're going to have a nice ride home... Understand me?" she said, holding the girl's cheeks with one hand, turning her face a bit. Apparently satisfied with a job well done, Alyssa would force the girl to climb into the back of the SUV before strapping her in and climbing into the driver's seat.

Naomi tried to scream in pain when her hair was grabbed, only to find that for some reason, she couldn't seem to utter a single sound of resistance. A tear slowly fell down her face from the pain, though she quickly found out that there was much, more to come, and that this was certainly not just a dream.

When she suddenly saw a big red ball, she finally found her voice and screamed for help, though that was perhaps the worst thing she could do for it opened her mouth wide enough for the woman to force it into her mouth, and since she couldn't use her hands, she couldn't fight her while it was strapped behind her head.

When she was told that she was going to have to get into the car and just ride with her, she got angry and tried to kick her, only to lose her balance and fall back against the truck, and then be forced inside anyways and be strapped inside.

She quickly started fighting against the seat belt, trying to scream out for help only for it to be muffled so much that it was just like a high pitched whisper. She continued to fight for her freedom until the seat belt locked and she found it no longer possible to move at all, and just continued to scream for help in vain.

"You'd better be glad I like them a little feisty..." Alyssa said, looking up at the girl through the rear-view mirror, running her tongue lightly over her white teeth. She grinned a bit and clipped her own seat belt on, glancing around before pulling out of the space. She just laughed as the girl struggled and screamed, watching her a bit through the mirror between looks at the road. She turned down streets, swerved lightly around other parked cars before she drove up a relatively long driveway and flicked a button.

The doors to a garage opened up and she drove inside, then the mechanical sounds of it closing behind them could be heard as the lights in the garage flicked on. "
Now," Alyssa said, turning toward her after unsnapping her seat belt. "If you're going to hurt me... This is only going to be worse for you, that much I promise," she said, raising her eyebrow while brushing some of the brown curls from her face.

"
And no one is going to hear you, love. I promise you that. And so if you continue to scream like that when I don't even have a hand on you..." her voice trailed off a bit, though the corners of her mouth turned up into a smirk. "I have no problems leaving you out here in the cold, tied up in my garage instead of my home... Do you understand?" she asked, looking the girl over.

Finally she got out of the car and opened the door, putting her hand on the seat belt to unlock it. "
Are you going to be quiet or are you spending your night out here tonight?" she questioned, moving to grasp the girl by the shirt anyways. She realized the girl couldn't really make coherent sentences with the gag in, but if she quieted down she'd take that as a good enough compliance. "And maybe if you're really good... I'll take that gag out, hmm?" she questioned, running a finger over the girls cheek before pulling her out of the car.

Naomi tried to ignore what the woman was saying as she tried to memorize where they were going so she could make her way back there if and when she ever found a way to break free, though it was simply not possible for as soon as she had said three street names in her head, she had forgotten the first, though that was probably just because she was new in town.

When the car stopped, and she was told that if she didn't quiet down she was going to have to spend the night here in the cold dark garage, she began to panic a bit. After all, she was already quite cold from walking without a jacket earlier, but it was only going to get colder as time went on.

When her seat belt was undone, she simply let herself be lifted up and out of the car with her head hanging low in defeat, a single tear sliding down her cheek, though it was wiped up by her captor. When she thought about the dreaded question of, 'how could this be happening to me' though she let out a barely audible pout and suddenly fell to her knees crying.

"There you go," Alyssa said, seemingly satisfied because the girl had stopped making so much noise. After getting her out of the car she closed the door and turned back to her, only to see her on her knees, sobbing. She stood there for a second, contemplating compassion before shaking her head. "Oh, please... Stop you're ridiculous whimpering, will you?" she grumbled, grasping the girl by her hair, but not tugging yet. "If you want to cry, I'll give you a reason to cry," she said, raising a brow and harshly pulling the girl to her feet with a fistful of hair. She leaned close to Naomi's ear, letting her breath roll over the girl's skin before speaking, "And there is plenty more where that came from."

Finally she took the girl by the shirt and pulled her toward the door, unlocking it and shoving her inside, just far enough so she might bump into a lowly counter top but wouldn't knock anything over. Closing and locking the door again behind her, she looked the girl over and sighed quietly. Alyssa flicked on a light switch and a bulb above their heads popped to life and illuminated their surroundings. "
Warmer in here, isn't it?" she asked, smirking before turning the girl to face her. "Do you want that gag out of your mouth yet? You'll have to promise me there won't be any screaming..." she said, smirking a bit Until I give you a reason to be doing so... she finished within her own thoughts.

Naomi felt a sudden surge of anger towards the woman when she was told to stop crying, though she couldn't make any action yet as she was roughly grabbed by her hair, and after a moment was pulled up to a standing position by that same fistful of hair. She lightly screamed into the gag, but didn't do anything... Yet.

She allowed herself to be pushed into the house. Once she had gotten her balance from the shove, she quickly turned around, aiming a kick at the woman's stomach in an attempt to knock the breath out of her. She knew she couldn't get away because her hands were still securely behind her back and she had just hear the distinct 'click' of the lock, but she certainly couldn't just do nothing.

Not even caring if the kick had worked or not, right after having thrown it out, she quickly turned around and took off like a bolt in the opposite direction, looking desperately for a hiding place, even if it was just a shadowy corner to hide in.

Alyssa stepped out of the way of the kick, vaguely impressed that the girl hadn't fallen straight on her face from losing her balance. Watching as the girl tried to run, she sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair. "Come on now... That's a really bad idea," she said and let the girl run for a bit - there were only so many places she could hide, after all. "Run and hide, girl... But when I find you..." she smirked and just waited in the kitchen for a while, listening to her footsteps tread through the house.

She enjoyed a chase every now and again. Even a game of hide and go seek had it's fun.

Finally she pushed herself away from the counter and followed where she believed the footsteps had been leading. Around the corner she was cautious, but knew that even if the girl did manage to hit her with something, she'd only get it worse. "
Come out, come out wherever you are..." she teased, grinning slightly as she came around another corner. She stood in the door frame of the room she expected the girl to be in, glancing around for any sign of movement. "I know you're in here... If you come out, perhaps your beating won't be as bad," she snickered lightly, still not moving out of the doorway.

Naomi quickly ran down the hall, half expecting for the woman to be quickly following her, though in the back of her mind she knew she didn't have much of a chance of getting a good hiding spot because she couldn't maneuver very well with her hands stuck behind her back... Add in the fact that she was in a panicky hurry, and that every step brought not only the sound of her heavy footfalls, but also the distinctive clinking of the chains on her pants... She was in trouble.

She soon found herself panting for breath and ran into the second to the last room on the right. She quickly scanned the room before ducking down behind the bed, hoping that with all the black in her clothes, and how dark the room was she would blend in with the black blanket that covered the bed... Of course the glint of her chains, the red in her hair or the bright green word on the back of her shirt might give her away, but she was willing to risk it.

"Well, alright then... If you're not going to come out on your own," she sighed and reached over to the wall, then thought better of it. "Let's see..." she muttered, taking a few steps into the room. She listened carefully and smiled lightly before taking a few more steps to the foot of the bed. She looked straight ahead and then in the opposite direction of where the girl actually was.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see her, and she just grinned. Suddenly she turned and kicked her so that she would roll over onto her back. Still wearing her shoes, she put the heel of her foot on the floor and the toe of her shoe over the girls neck, gently cutting off some of the airflow to her lungs. "
Now, listen here," she said, raising an eyebrow and sighing quietly. "You will learn soon enough that running isn't going to help you," she lifted her foot for a second, not want her to suffocate, but soon put a bit of pressure back.

"
And, in fact, to help you understand that better, you're going to be tied up all night. I was just going to put you in a cage, but really..." she said, narrowing her eyes. Lifting her foot she reached down and grasped the girls hair and one arm, pulling her up effortlessly. "And now that you've had your fun... It's time for mine," she grinned, licking the girls ear while forcing her back down the hallway and then down a set of dark stairs, into the basement.

Naomi lay where she was, her eyes closed, just hoping that she wasn't seen, though she didn't believe it to even be possible to hide from a woman in her own house, especially if you've never been there before. She was breathing a bit harder than she needed to, but though she tried, she couldn't calm down and her breaths continued to come in short gasps.

She let out a muffled scream as she felt herself being kicked and rolled over in an attempt to absorb a little bit of the blow by 'rolling with the punch'. She felt very uncomfortable there, laying on the floor, her hands pressing up into her back uncomfortably, but she was too terrified to move. She opened her eyes and looked up just in time to see the girl move her foot over near her head and press down on her neck with it. She had thought that it was difficult enough to breath with that stupid gag stuffed into her mouth, but this made it totally impossible, which made her give the woman her undivided attention.

She stole tiny breaths when the foot was removed and soon found herself being pulled to stand up by her hair once more. A tear formed on the side of one of her eyes from the pain, but even that was put out of mind when she was told that the woman was going to have her 'fun', and coming from someone who obviously had no moral objections to kidnapping a girl off the streets, she was likely in serious trouble.

She followed the woman through the house and then down a flight of stairs, being very careful not to trip, for she certainly didn't want to fall down them, though when she got to the bottom she closed her eyes and tried to look away, even though it was dark enough that she couldn't see a thing. She tried to beg for mercy, but through the gag it just sounded like a series of unintelligible grunts.

Once down the stairs she reached to the wall and flicked a switch, watching as the lights flickered to life over their heads. In front of her, Naomi would see a large table, a few boxes, a bed that looked like it had seen better days, but had sheets on it even still. Attached to everything, though, she would see that there were shackles and restraints to everything. This included the bed, the walls, even from the ceiling in a few separate places. She grabbed the girl's arm and lead her toward the shackles that were attached to the ceiling. Out of her pocket she pulled a small box-cutter and finally released her arms from the restriction of the zip-ties.

"
I bet the feels good, doesn't it," she said, rubbing the girls shoulders lightly, letting her lips run against her neck. "Don't worry... It won't last long," she said, grasping her by the wrists now. Instead of behind her, she pulled them in front and then up, clasping them into the shackles above her head. She stepped back and looked at the girl. "Now... I'm going to remove that gag so you can stop drooling all over yourself..." she said and laughed a bit, walking up to her, reaching behind her and unsnapping the restraint. She pulled the toy away and set it down on a nearby table.

She brought her hand to the girl's face, stroking gently before brushing some of her hair away from her face. "
Now, here are some rules... You don't speak unless spoken to, unless it's to beg, you understand me? You can call me Mistress for the remainder of your stay here. If you're good, you might actually get to enjoy what happens here, hmm? I promise I can open a whole new world to you..." she said, trailing her lips over the girl's cheek. "Each act of disobedience will earn you punishment... Punishments will get increasingly worse until you understand and obey the rules."

With a deep breath she took a step back to root through a bag for something. "
So... While I probably won't be using it much, what is your name?"

When the light was suddenly turned on, Naomi just closed her eyes tighter as she really didn't want to look around at the room, though she opened her eyes when her wrists were cut free. She looked around the room in horror while she absentmindedly rubbed her wrists, and simply out of shock, she didn't do anything when her arms were being pulled up and secured to something up above her head.

When she realized what had been done, she lost it and started to thrash about a bit, kicking and screaming, though that did nothing but tire her out and put an unnecessary strain on her wrists, making her quickly give up her little tantrum. Her eyes became much wider when she was told that her gag was going to be removed and nodded her head very quickly for she had some things she wanted to say to this bitch.

When the gag was taken out of her mouth, she sighed in relief and started to stretch her jaw, barely listening to what was being told to her. She was really going to let this girl have it, though because of the position she was in, she would have to settle with just a verbal assault, for a physical one was impossible at the moment.

Once it was all silent, Naomi said, "EXCUSE ME? You kidnap me off the streets, bring me to your home, tie me up, and have the audacity to ask me my name as if we had casually met each other at the store? I think not! Now I suggest you let me go RIGHT NOW before I REALLY get pissed off! And if you let me go, then I MIGHT think about not even calling the cops on your ass!"

Really Alyssa should have guessed as much would happen as she removed the gag. Instead of doing much, she just stood and listened with a raised brow, nodding her head lightly. "Oooh, right, right.." she muttered, grasping something in the box with a tight grasp, but not moving forward. "It's too bad that I really don't give two shits about your 'suggestion', deary. That's really too bad," she said and walked forward before drawing back and bringing her hand across the girl's face, letting the slapping sound emanate lightly within the walls.

"
I'll take my chances, whoremouth," she said and grasped the girl once again by the cheeks, squeezing them harshly. "I told you not to fucking talk outside of what you were asked, didn't I? I believe that's strike three... You already bit me and you tried to kick me earlier..." she said and let her hand slip to the girl's throat. She grasped, cutting off the flow of hair to her windpipe once again. "Now, listen again..." she said, looking her over. "You're not leaving here until I'm done with you... And I think, even by then, you'll be begging me to keep you around," she said and finally released the girl's neck.

"
So... That's three strikes. And around here, one strike on your record equals at least three to your body. I'm sure even a whore like you can do simple math like that..." she grinned slightly before going behind her. She reached down and reached toward the nearby wall to pull ankle shackles closer. "Now keep that mouth of yours shut and I'll think about MAYBE not beating you two inches from death... You understand me?" she said and smacked the girl's ass with her hand before moving to take off her pants, only to shackle her ankles to the wall. The rest, she thought, would look better as rags on the floor, and she glanced at the box cutter by the table.

Naomi screamed loudly in pain as she felt the woman's hand connect with her face, making her head fly to the side very quickly. She closed the eye closest to the cheek she had been hit on as tightly as she could and slowly turned her face back to meet her tormentor while trying to bring one of her hands down to rub her now burning face in an attempt to soothe the pain.

She tried to say something back to the girl before her cheeks were grabbed, which just made the pain there worse. She lightly gulped just before her neck was grabbed and squeezed. Her face quickly turned a bright shade of red as she desperately tried to draw a breath.

She didn't say anything while the girl spoke, but when she felt her pants drop to the ground, she quickly began to scream in protest and kick her legs, trying to hit the girl as many times as possible. This was quickly put a stop though as her legs were locked into cuffs very similar to those that held her wrists.

She continued to fight for a moment against the bonds she was trapped in, feeling the need to cover herself up so that this complete stranger couldn't see her underwear. "W-What are you doing...? Let me down from here! You're CRAZY if you think that I'll ever beg to stay here if you're going to treat me like this! I'm not someone who you can just order around!"

Oh, that scream was satisfying and Alyssa let out a contented sigh. The pleasures she felt from it made her body tingle - it wouldn't be the last one she heard, either. As she bent down and the girl tried to kick her, she began counting out loud. "That's four... Five... Six..." she said, laughing lightly when the girl managed to just barely kick her in the arm before she'd gotten the restraints around her ankles. She stood up in front of the girl and looked her over. "Do you really want to try for seven?" she asked, her eyebrow raised half in anticipation.

"
Oh, love... That's what you you think," she said and smiled lightly, running a hand through her dark brown curls. "Now... What part of 'keep your fucking mouth shut' do you not understand?" she asked and walked back to the table, grabbing the box cutter from the corner. "No use trying to cover yourself up... You can't," she grinned and showed her the blade before moving closer. "Now... If you don't move, I promise I won't cut you with this. But if you keep wiggling, I can't make certain it won't nick you, hmm...?" she said.

Finally she moved to the girl's side and began to cut up the side seam of her shirt, pulling the fabric taught against the sharp blade. Once she'd made it all the way to the sleeve, she moved around to her back. Pulling the girl's hair out of the way, she grinned a bit and passed her index finger straight over the words. "
Ooo... Naughty, hmm? Let's see just how naughty you are..." she grinned and pressed her lips to the girl's exposed neck before cutting at the shoulder of her shirt, letting it hang there for a moment before she cut the other shoulder and let it fall to the floor. She kissed the girl's neck from behind again, lightly biting the skin before delivering a bit more pressure and finally pulling away, toying with the knife in her hand a little.

A loud gasp escaped Naomi's mouth as she saw the girl going over and grabbing a blade. She bit her lip nervously for it was pretty obvious what she had planned. She closed her eyes tightly when she began to hear the sound of her shirt being cut up the sides and forced herself to keep still, even when her neck was kissed. She blushed deeply when she made the comment on her shirt, and then gasped as, now as she was covered only in her bra and panties she really was able to see how much colder it was down here in the basement as opposed to up in the rest of the house.

It wasn't quite as cold as it was outside, but it wasn't much better. She began to shiver a little bit as she felt her nipples slowly start to become erect, and it showed through her thin black bra. She let out yet another pout and asked, "W-W-What are you planning on doing to me? Why did you kidnap me? What in the world did I do to you to deserve this?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes and just stared at her. "What part of 'don't speak unless spoken to' and 'shut your mouth' are you not understanding? That's seven," she said sternly, teetering lightly on her heels, watching the girl squirm a bit. "One more word out of that mouth that I didn't ask for and you'll be spending your night in the garage as promised, understood?" she asked and raised a brow, looking over her body. Alyssa circled the girl a few times, standing in front of her finally. She reached forward and gently at first pinched her nipples through her bra. "Hmmm... Are you a little cold?" she asked and moved the box cutter to snap each of the straps of her bra, then down the front middle, letting it fall off of her with a smile.

Now with her chest exposed, Alyssa reached forward and pinched her bare nipples again, smirking slightly as she twisted them in her grasp. It was certain to be a little more painful now without the fabric barrier. One of her hands ran down the girl's stomach and across her back, just feeling her skin. "
So... Would you like to make it eight, or are you going to tell me your name? I can play this game alllllll night," she said and reached up, grasping her by the chin again, this time not letting go as she expected her to speak nothing but her name.

Alyssa's own jaw clenched lightly as she pressed herself even closer to her captive, grinning a little on the inside at the confusion and fear she saw in the young girl's face.

Naomi's mouth dropped when she was told that if she spoke again without permission she would be made to sleep out in the garage, especially now that she wouldn't even have the warmth of her shirt and pants. She had a very quick, silent argument with herself in her head before she nodded her head and answered, "Y-Yes... I understand."

When her nipples were pinched, she winced in pain as the sensitive buds were grasped and bit down hard on her lower lip to keep herself from saying anything, though when she saw the girl with the box cutter again starting to cut off her bra, she bit harder to help calm her nerves.

When the bra finally fell off of her, her delicate C cup breasts perfectly revealed, her face began to burn as she started to blush a bright red as if her face was an apple. She just watched silently as she moved her hands up to her breasts again only to pinch them once more and feel a painful twist. She screamed loudly in pain but, much to her horror, she felt a slight tingle down in her privates as her body began to betray her and her cunt started to get a little moist, though not yet enough to see it through her panties.

She sighed with relief as her nipples were released and just looked at her when she asked her again for her name. She had yet another swift silent mental argument before her head dropped silently and said, "My name is Naomi. W-What are you going to do to me?" She asked, throwing caution to the wind for she couldn't stand being kept in the dark about anything, especially if it concerned her.

"Whatever I damned well please," she said, raising an eyebrow and again taking the girls cheek in her hand. She held it there, staring into her eyes for a while. Alyssa grinned lightly at her name and finally let go of her face, dropping her hand to her side. "Be that hurting you..." she said and suddenly a back-hand came across the young girl's face, though the sound that emanated in the room actually was worse than the slap itself - and that was on purpose. "Or pleasuring you..." she whispered, leaning forward into Naomi's ear while her hand snuck downward. She was not at all concealing herself, though. Her fingertips roamed over her bare stomach, down along the waist of her panties before slipping past. She breathed into Naomi's ear, kissing down her neck lightly as he fingertips grazed over her panties, pressing lightly against where her clit would be.

She moved her mouth down and wrapped her lips over one of the girl's nipples, teasing her with the lightest touch between her legs, wanting to make her ache for more. Suddenly she pulled away, though, leaving the girl exposed to the colder air around them. "
And so much in between... Those lines will be so blurred for you by the time I'm through," she grinned confidently, stepping back a few paces. "Now... Another question. It's a 'yes' or 'no' answer and then a number," she said, raising her eyebrow.

From a box on the table she removed a leather flogger. Alyssa ran the smooth part up and down her leg before she swept her palm with it as she spoke. "
Have you ever had sex? And, if so... How many times?" she seemed unashamed by the question as her eyes traveled quietly over the girls near-naked form.

Naomi gasped when she heard that the woman would be doing anything and everything she wanted to her. This, along with being kidnapped from right off the streets and having her clothes ripped off was simply too much. She was about to start crying again before feeling a sudden smack on her cheek which threw her head violently off to the side.

Once she recovered, she looked back at the woman just in time to hear her whisper in her ear and feel her hand traveling downwards. She gulped lightly as she put her hands on her panties and pressed down so that the silky material would rub against her clit.

When her nipples were pulled into the woman's mouth, she groaned in pleasure only for it to suddenly end once more. When she saw the flogger come into view, she gulped heavily and was about to say something about it before she thought about it, not wanting to have to spend the night in the garage. "N-No... I'm still a virgin." She said, her face burning.

Back
Top Bottom