Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MMMxF Smut With a Side of Story (NSFW)

Synesthesia

Bark at the Moon
First, heres my flist. There are a lot of things absent, and many that I would consider. I will say this, cheating is my absolute biggest craving. I dont play the cuck watching his girlfriend get plowed (though I can if thats your thing). I play the hung studs who turn a loyal, loving girlfriend into an absolute slut. Thats more how I see that sort of dynamic. Also, I recently got into some pretty intense audios that help inspire my plays, and am happy to share some more if youre interested. So!

I enjoy writing smut. Okay. I can't help it. That being said, I do my best to offer tasteful nuances in my plays. Sure, theres a lot of perverted shit going on, and to many, myself included, that kind of content can dry up rather quick if not handled properly. So, I like to make things interesting. Add humor, add uncertainty, add twists to the progression. I typically aim for one shot stories that can easily be serialized and built into an overarching narrative. One hot, steamy encounter after another.

Simply put, Im looking to play with fun partners who have a similar perspective. I love brainstorming and bouncing around ideas. Im not going to make some extravagant request thread. I like to keep things simple here, and let our 1 x 1 interactions do the talking. Im not a novella writer, but I can be with the right partner. For those who concern themselves with it, I typically offer about 4 to 6 paragraphs of fun content, often more. So, if youre interested, shoot me a message. Especially if it involves cheating. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom