Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Romantic and Slow-burn Slice of Life Plots

winekiss

Moon
First of all, hi! And thank you for checking out my little request thread! I am going to try to keep this brief, but I want to clearly express the kind of roleplay I am currently looking for. So I’m just going to make this RT quick and dirty for now.

I RP in PMs, third-person tense, multiple paragraphs per post. I use face claims for all major characters, and have several possible face claims for all MCs that I would like to use. I’m open to suggestions, but it’s usually difficult to persuade. Here are some examples…

Young Woman 1
Young Woman 2
Young Woman 3
Older Woman 1
Older Woman 2
Elven Woman 1
Elven Woman 2

If any of the plots pique your interest, please share any and all thoughts you might have! If you would like to discuss making adjustments or changes to any of these plots, please let me know and we can discuss!

A Little About Me

I have a hectic life, as I’m sure most of us do. I usually have time to write after work while I’m unwinding and de-stressing. I enjoy plots that are light, flirty, fun — but still full of drama! I also really enjoy a long burn, and that fun and titillating sexual tension that swells and swells until our characters just can’t take it anymore.

My posting rate varies, depending on how busy I am with work and life. And now, let me just get right into…

Modern Roleplays

Roleplay Idea #1

YC is MC's older step-brother. Since they were teens, the two have been competitive. Whether it was who could swim the most laps in the pool, who got the better grades, everything and anything had the potential to be a competition. And the two teased each other often — but always playfully and nothing ever malicious or mean.

YC is two years older, and once he graduated high school, he leaves for at least a couple years. Whether it's spending time volunteering with Doctors Without Borders, a lucrative art program in Europe, or just traveling with friends is entirely up to you. When he returns, MC is a woman now, and is no longer the gangly girl he knew before.

To celebrate both of our characters getting into colleges, our characters' parents buy them a vacation to spend quality time with each other before leaving to their respective schools. Since they've hardly seen each other the last couple years, and won't see each other much again soon, they want to give them time to bond.

However, since YC and MC are competitive, they have a competition while at home (which we can determine together) and the winner of said competition gets to make the loser do whatever they want while on vacation.

Initially, this could lead into playful banter like "get me a drink from the bar" or "massage my feet" but could later develop into something else as they start to develop feelings they didn't know were there, and the kind they definitely shouldn't feel for a step-sibling…

Roleplay Idea #2

I had a plot idea for this initially, but I’ve since lost interest in it. However, this is still a pairing I am interested in exploring. If you have any ideas, please let me know and we can discuss!

Roleplay Idea #3

I had a plot idea for this initially, but I've since lost interest in it. However, this is still a pairing I am interested in exploring. If you have any ideas, please let me know and we can discuss!

Roleplay Idea #4

MC is a corporate business type. She has a stressful job that requires almost all of her time, seven days a week. Once a year, she affords herself a vacation. A chance to get away, clear her mind, and finally relax. YC is her assistant. He’s dutiful, has great attention to detail, and helps keep MC’s life planned and organized. MC relies on YC a lot in her work life, and this year, she has decided to bring YC along in her vacation. She truly can’t even begin to fathom what she would do without him.

The vacation could be anything! I’m thinking like a cruise, or a tropical getaway, but I’m open to suggestions.

For this roleplay to work, I envisioned that YC would be extremely shy or submissive, romantically speaking. Maybe he’s so absorbed in his work and MC’s life that he hasn’t taken any time to date? Maybe MC starts out dominate, and then over time YC becomes dominate in private?

This idea is still new to me, and if this is something that might interest you, I’d love to hear what ideas you have in mind!

Roleplay Idea #5

Similar to my idea #3. MC is friend’s with YC’s daughter. Maybe they’ve been friends for years, or maybe they’ve become very close only recently. YC has developed a bit of a crush on MC, but it’s completely taboo and there is an age difference and all, so YC never acts on anything. Maybe YC is still married or widowed.

But one day, while MC is hanging out at YC’s house, YC overhears us talking in your daughter’s room. MC mentions that she has recently started an OnlyFans, using a fake name. You eavesdrop until you learn the name, and do some research, and you find it.

This can go in multiple ways from here. YC can make requests for pics and videos from MC, and what those exactly entail can be discussed. Another idea is that eventually MC will learn that YC is subscribed to her. She will definitely be surprised, but she won’t reveal that she knows this. Maybe MC decides to tease and playfully torture YC by wearing something a little too revealing next time she goes over to hang out, or maybe the swimsuit she wears next time while swimming is borderline lingerie.

If this sparks any ideas for you, I’d love to hear it!

Fantasy Roleplays

Roleplay Idea #1

This is still a fledgling idea, but I’m going to write it down in case it inspires something for you!

In this story, MC is betrothed to YC, the exact reason could be up to us. Maybe it’s to strengthen diplomatic ties between the two races. Maybe it’s because the elves lost the war against the humans, and now MC is taken as a bride for YC.

In this story, MC and YC would not start off as the best of friends. They might not even like each other at all. The two of them share vastly different cultures and values, but over time in the story the two would learn to respect one another and eventually fall in love.

I’m open to the idea of minimal use of magic, but don’t want it to overwhelm the plot.

Roleplay Idea #2

In this story, our characters would be our player characters / Avatars in an open-world MMO game. And even though our characters exist in a digital world, the real person would wear a skin-suit that allows them to feel sensations they might feel within the game. This would not be necessarily dark or gory. Like, if a character is hit with a sword, they might feel a vibration or a pinch on their arm. Think Ready Player One.

I would want to start simple. YC puts out an open invitation for another group member to help clear a dungeon. The group could contain more than YC and MC, and we could discuss it. MC would either be the group healer, or a mage / spell caster, but I’m leaning toward healer.

YC could possess any type of magical weapon or armor or artifact that you could think of. It’s entirely up to your imagination! As for MC…

She dresses herself in a shapeless black cloak that conceals her entire form, and she is very picky about who she groups up with. Which is odd, but it’s her choice. While exploring the dungeon together, MC gives YC potions filled with a white liquid that heals you to full health, no matter how much damage you’ve received. It seems too good to be true, like MC is hacking or something.

Turns out she has a secret. An embarrassing secret. MC acquired (exact reason can be discussed) an extremely rare item that produces healing potions out of breast milk — which explains why she’s being so secretive about it with the cloak. They’re the most potent potions in the game, but it’s SUPER embarrassing for MC.

What happens when YC learns her secret?

Do you have an idea for something similar to the different RPs I have suggested? Then I'd love to hear it! I am always open to hearing your ideas!

Last edited:
Bump! Currently looking for one more partner for the MMO idea.

If you’d like to stand out, please share your ideas for how the MMO world would look like, and what kind of ideas you have. Anything and everything!

Back
Top Bottom