Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(NSFW) The Frantic, Phallic Gauntlet (Seeking F)

Zanten

Super-Earth
5a5a12d864f8e07f10fd551732215bc54ccf144c.jpg

There Was Probably A Point Where This Felt Like A Mistake.

Maybe it was the very moment you agreed to participate, if not outright begged to. Perhaps the first time you stripped down in front of them; or maybe when they stripped next, and you began to see just how much you had ahead of you. Or maybe it was at some point in the midst of it, body burning, sticky, barely able to catch a breath as you frantically worked to keep up with mistresses who seemed intent on draining you of every bit of will you had to offer.

How many more? You might have wondered, trying to wipe away some of the mess. How much longer can I even do this?

Whatever that point was, whenever you wavered, you'd inevitably find yourself like all the others; troubled mind dulled to a haze, filthy body used and well-worn, with no further thought to give but 'More.'

So, as one can probably figure out, I'm looking for, shall we say, 'large scale' encounters featuring dickgirls on my side, and outright women on yours. Obviously a bigger focus to these would be gangbangs, but outright orgies with both sides playing multiples is more than fine with me. Ideally looking for scenes that are intended to embrace the sort of chaos, exhaustion, sweat and cloying cum that come with a group of well-hung gals who think with their dicks absolutely railing however many lovely, eager lasses. Specific kinks and elements can, of course, be discussed, and the specific kind of scene will likely influence what gets employed and focused on.

One thing I will say is that given I'd likely be playing the majority of scene participants in a group scenario, a heavy emphasis will be on the idea of your thoroughly outnumbered gals getting fucked into exhausted, sticky oblivion by any and all means that can be employed. So being a writer who's able to call attention to all those delightfully messy details, vocalize their characters' pleasure and enjoyment, and essentially don't just act as laid back pillow princess would be much preferred. The mess won't go to the extremes of things like bathroom play, but to be clear, a partner who doesn't like detailing things such as sweat, bukkake, squirt, etc won't really fit well with the sort of scenes I'm looking for.

Consensual scenes are my preference, dub-con and noncon-turned-con are also acceptable, though for the last one you'll probably have to come up with a scene idea that catches my interest. Types of settings are also open to discussion, ranging from modern to fantasy or even sci-fi, though I am ultimately just looking to cobble together a thin veneer of a plot to excuse and explain all the rampant lewds flying about.

Various kinks can be found here on F-list, and I'm quite friendly, so feel free to reach out with any questions or offers. You can even extend ideas that don't really fit in the scope of this thread, though there's a solid chance I'll decline.

Back
Top Bottom