Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SIGHH. Come roleplay with me. ;l

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMBiiE

Star
DEAD.

Well hello there my fellow BlueMooners. You can call me Dylan, or ZOMBiiE if you wish. And this of course, is my request thread.

I almost always play as a MALE character, because I am MALE. I guess I should also mention, I am 100% straight and would rather only roleplaying with girls, but I guess you could always lie and say you're a girl anyways... so whatever. I'm not into furry but I could be persuaded into doing it if it's a good plot, or if I'm just bored. My characters are generally realistic and nothing special, they aren't models or by any means a GENIUS. I try to mold them after myself, and I am neither, so either are the characters I might play. But I could be persuaded into playing a different kind of character...

And when it comes to literacy, my posts are usually 2 - 3 paragraphs long, as long as I have something I can write about. And if not, don't expect a story from me. And also, I find it hard to write long paragraphs in the more "intimate" parts of the roleplay so please forgive me because those might not be long posts either. So basically if you make good posts, I will too.

When it comes to plots, I think they are good and can get me posting more, and they generally keep me more interested in the roleplay. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the occasional smut roleplay, filled with lots and lots of fucking. And as mentioned before, my posts while in the "intimate" part of the roleplay tend to be short, if we're in a smut roleplay that has a majority of the roleplay being pure sex, this means my posts won't be as long.

Now to my pairings, I don't have any plots at the moment, they were all deleted with DakerRoleplay...
The characters I will play are on the LEFT side.

Teacher x Student
Bully x Nerd <- Threats/Possible rape
Teenager x Best Friend's Sister <- Videotaping/Blackmail could happen
Photographer x Model
Kidnapper x Hostage <- Rape/Bondage to be expected
Police x Prisoner <- Same as above
Master x Maid
Neighbor x Single Mother
Neighbor x Ignored Wife

I'm also in search of group roleplays... maybe something like these:

Private School <- sex parties maybe, rich sluts, blah blah blah.
Adventure <- Think RPG, classes, races, stuff like that.
Party <- Orgy?
School Reunion
Hostages <- Lots of rape

Also, if it's possible could you post/pm me a picture of the character you would like to play. Or a picture of someone similar to them. Real picture of anime, it doesn't realy matter much.

That's just a short list of what I am looking for, and finally, my rabbit hole.

I'll play with you if you want. I like pretty much all of the pairings you have listed. If you'd like to play, just pm me and we'll work out a plot, kay? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom