Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Specific Incest Taboo Roleplays

fakevacation

Hierophant
I am currently looking for roleplayers to join me in indulging in a bit of incest taboo scenarios. Nothing too complicated with this thread.

Primarily I would like to roleplay a mother and son scenario. It's one of my more favourite taboo scenarios to explore. Usually involving some level of non-con, though I'm not against willing plots, depending on what it is and how it will be played out.

A Mother Blackmailed

Simple scenario involving a single mother who has a secret that her son discovers and uses it to compel her into submitting to his twisted incestuous desires. It could be played entirely non-con, or start out non-consensual with the mother eventually breaking and turning into his depraved and willing slut.

Twisted Wishes

A bit more of a fantastical plot idea. A son comes across some kind of magical item that grants him wishes, and uses it to fulfil his depraved incestuous desires. Might involve multiple characters on your part, depending on the size of the family. But could easily just be focused on a single family member at a time. But given the more supernatural nature allows the roleplay to indulge in more realism pushing kinks. Can go beyond just incest taboo, but my character using the wishes to indulge in all sorts of twisted taboo desires.

Main kinks:

- Incest (obviously)
- Younger Dom/older sub
- Non-consensual
- Large cocks/insertions
- Cervical penetration
- Excessive cum play (potentially unrealistic amounts)
- Abuse/Sadism
- Sexual Degradation

Basically the idea is to indulge in a roleplay where we can push the limits of incest fantasy without having to worry about how realistic or sensible the roleplay has to be.

The one more niche kink that I would be open to including in the roleplay would be bestiality. It's a bit more of an extreme element and not necessarily related closely to incest taboo, but for those who are into more depraved kinks, I wouldn't mind having including it as part of the non-con element of the son dominating and abusing the mother.

I understand that this might not quite be everyone's cup of tea, but I am hoping to find like-minded roleplayers interested in exploring this idea. I will still respect limits and boundaries despite the potentially more extreme nature of this idea.

Nothing else too detailed to include with this tread. I'm always open to discussion. Send me a message if this thread catches your interest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom