Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Forbidden love between a Detective and Thief (Huge Craving)

Yamimew

~Romance Lover~
Hi everyone! My name is Yami! I have 10+ years of roleplay experience.

-I am a female looking for someone who can play a dominant male or female.
-Plot/Smut Ratio 40/60 50/50 60/40
-Ask for my F List!
- I am on Discord
-I can play either gender as long as I play a submissive character.
-I'm huge on slice-of-life and Romance.
-Please be literate, and write at least 1 paragraph. (5 or more sentences, NO one-liners.)

Right now I am looking for a LONG-TERM romance roleplay between a Detective and Thief. This is just a rough draft so I'm open to changes during our discussion!

I would prefer to play (B).

(A) been after this thief for years, and (B) keeps managing to get away. (B) likes to leave (A) little notes that pinpoint the next location and item (B) plans on stealing. There have been a couple of times where (A) has caught (B) and (B) manages to escape. When (A) does have the opportunity to hurt (B) in some way (like shoot her) (A) just can't do it, (A) Hesitates giving (B) the chance to run.

Now (A) is beginning to get in trouble with their supervisor and (A) needs to capture (B) sooner rather than later.
(B) just so happens to work under or as a secretary of (A) during the day.
In the nighttime when (B) wants/has to steal, they put on a costume, wear a realistic wig, and have a mask that covers half their face. Kind of like a Superman moment, (B) doesn't look the same as they do during the day. This is why (A) has not suspected (B) yet.

My motivation is run by Chasing You - Capital Cities
View: https://youtu.be/OpLWqnzBPZQ?si=yhUboGCHXTKqdS4Q

Please reach out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom