Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Hey! I’m back from the dead (aka the stress and ever expanding darkness that is my reality). And I’m ready to get back into RP

My current RP cravings are more so in the dark romance realm.

This means.

Enemies to Lovers
Friends, to Enemies to Lovers
Gangster Love RP
Human, or Witch x Demonic Creature, etc
Stalker/Serial Killer x Obsession/Victim
Well Known Celeb x Obsessed Fan
Taboo Romance - Teacher x Student, Brother’s Best Friend, Ex’s Father, and other ideas we may come up with.

I’m interested in some spicy stories, dark and fantastical. I’m not a huge fan of slice-of-life, as it can get bland and boring FAST!

If you need a refresher on my triggers and such, please let me know.

I prefer roleplay on Discord, or on the site but PM only. I like to keep my stories between me and my partner(s).

To also clarify. I’m not looking for “boy next door” characters. I want characters that are morally gray, has questionable morals, can be rough with my character(s), but not abusive. I’m looking for passion between characters, burning tension, and a fun and engaging storyline surrounding them.

PM me if you’re interested.

P.S. I finally (figured out) how to make an F-List, so here’s mine ^^

Last edited:
Bumping this thread, but I have some ideas I wanted to add to it. However, I would rather just discuss them with anyone who’s interested in knowing more - PM me if you’re interested ^^

Bumping this thread, I’m craving a bit of a more romance forward story. But with added spice from one of the themes I’ve shared above.

PM me if interested ^^

Back
Top Bottom