Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sara’s fall from grace —a Feminist Story verseXprissy

Sara held onto the bench as hard as she could as she felt Kiro pounding into her ass harder and harder. She couldn’t believe she had orgasmed from being ass fucked. Oh god the humiliation of it, especially if anyone ever found out about it. She moaned out like a whore with her back arched as Kiro continued to go balls deep into her anus with each thrust and making her feel every inch of his cock and every bit of humiliation of being a back bitch for a man. As she could feel her juices run down her thighs she felt him holding her hips pounding into her with the room filling with the sound of their wet bodies slapping together. Occasionally Sara could hear someone walk by the room and make a comment. “Jesus what a stunning whore…… I hope I get to use her.” Or “what a gorgeous slave, I wonder who owns her”. Finally sara felt him groan and then explode into her ass a warm enema of cum with load after load pouring into her. “Ohhhhhh godddd” she said under her breath feeling him explode into her. Sara closed her eyes as she felt the warm hot enema exploding into her anus. God it felt so lewd and slutty. As he finally finished she thought to herself at least he didn’t cum on her face. she couldn’t even imagine how degrading an orgy or bukkake could be.

as he walked around to her and smiled telling her to clean his cock she slowly slid his cock into her mouth cleaning his Cock with her mouth and trying to act like she was humiliated by the while scene of being used. As she took his cock a bit of cum shot onto her cheek and she quickly wiped it away blushing and wanting to make sure no one came on her face. After taking her time to suck and clean him she slowly began to slide off the bench with her gorgeous body covered in sweat and glistening. She calmly stood up nude with her gorgeous body on display, her tits softly bouncing and she could feel the warm cum in her ass. She slipped her high heels on and smiled at Kiro trying to hide her shame, “wow what a fuck. I was worried you wouldn’t be able to keep up.” He had made a joke about whether she could even continue to another room tonight. “Oh we have to check out a least one more room this evening if not two. I mean this would take forever if we only did one room a night.“. Sara Sara walked out of the room in only high heels with her ass on full display and still a bit pink from spanking, her gorgeous tits bouncing up and down and her long legs and curvaceous body on full display she looked like any other slave in the club except more gorgeous than almost any.

as she walked our into the hall way several men checking her out congratulated Kiro on the best piece of ass in the club. “Wow Kiro you are the man she is so fucking hot.“. Several men were asking, “what is her rate, can I buy her for a bachelor party, for my sons graduation.” Sara tried to ignore the comment looking down the hall seeing dozens of room. She blushed a bit as one woman walked out in numerous tattoo and piercings while another came out of a room with a dozen or more men. The men all had idea one where Sara should go next but she quietly stood there waiting for Kiro and tried to stay calm.

She took it well. The signs of suffering she gave off were psychological, and the physical ones were the rapture's effect. Not everyone could feel it like this on their first time, but he had hopped her asshole up on the best erogenous catalyst on the black market. She'd never stood a chance, but her level of compatibility to a schlong in her tightest tunnel had to be some kind of talent beyond the chemicals. She'd had cum, for crying out loud. Her little prayer as he filled her up, taking the pleasure that she now owed him, was a beautiful little soundtrack to his own orgasm in her recently unused stomach. He savored the look of himself slowly sliding out between her cheeks, leaving his cum plenty of time to seep into her body in there. Some still leaked out from the anal decimal, which was dilatated when he popped free. He watched it twitch before moving to the front. Sara was just the gift that kept on giving, tonight. And she had come here thinking she'd see other people incriminate themselves for her. So far, the worse that had been done, had been done to her, no one else. She may not be in a state of mind to see that though. But he supposed that king of turn-around observation would be wasted on someone who currently had her brains in her ovaries.

She didn't even protest at her next task. Maybe someone raised her right, after all. His brow raised when she wiped the post-cum off. Did she really draw the line there? After all she'd done so far. She'd even taken his piss to her ass and pussy. Her priorities were eschewed but maybe that was his fault. He had fried her brain by giving her her first anal orgasm. Those were quite an ordeal, he'd been told. Not his cum was saturating and washing the pills effects away from her bowels at the same time. He liked the look of the woman sucking off the same cock that had been in her ass a moment ago. And doing it so well. Sara's spirit of doing the best work she could came to good use to him, right now. There were tingles in the cock head when she'd fully eaten her ass off his rod. She did collect herself rather quickly. Though the glisten from the labor of being fucked was still there, she assembled well. He laughed to himself when the now heeled beauty kept on. Her assets were on display again, and her enthusiasm for this was still high. Though naked, she strode on, and he had to admit she walked rather well after her first assfuck. Some of the sheen down her legs were her juices, and other his piss. She looked more like she belonged now. Maybe that was good for her cover. It would surely be for the other men's boners.

She displayed good obedience when she waited for him, and when he came to stand beside her he nodded to acknowledge that. He winked at the men who offered to take. He leaned in to her ear. "Maybe that'd be a good news segment?" he was still pretending to help her, after all. He had tucked himself back into his pants.

And then he suddenly grabbed her by the back of her hair, and pulled her with him as he turned into an open door and slammed it shut behind them. "You're going to like this one." he said and then gestured to the rest of the room. There were things hanging from the ceiling, straps and ropes, and he swiped one as he led her deeper in. A chair in the middle. While her attention may be on it, or elsewhere, he quickly placed the noose around her neck. The mechanism started pulling as he got seated in the chair. Soon she'd have to be on the tippy toes of her shoes to keep her weight off the choking loop, and he sat between her legs. "This is a favorite of mine. You gotta ride me or you'll die. It's to show the girls appreciation for cock, that could save their lives."

Sara tried to ignore the men looking at her and checking her out. Her head was spinning after everything that had just happened. As Kiro made a comment about this next room perhaps being a good news segment sara smiled at him “ohhh I hope so. I am certainly excited to see it”. Sara felt Kiro push her into a room that she thought was a bit odd and kinky from the items hanging from the walls and ceiling. Once again there were windows and glass doors to the hallways so people could watch her and she felt more on display than she would have liked. Sara looked around hoping to see another woman that perhaps she could watch but as the noose was slipped around her head and onto her neck she realized she was in face the main attraction for the room. As the noose tigtened and Kiro explained this was one of his favorite rooms were a girl had to show how much she wanted to fuck or risk dying. Sara mouth fell open. “You can’t be serious I am not on birth control and I don’t even see any condoms. I have never let a man in me bareback Ever. Kiro I have already let you take my virgin ass. Can’t we watch some other people for awhile.” Suddenly Sara felt the noose tighten as she had to go up on her tippy toes to keep from being strangled.

Sara gasped for air and was clearly a bit scared. Her nipples went rock hard and her pussy wet from the humilitation of it all. As Kiro nude sat down on a chair in front of her she realized she either risked passing out and even dying or she needed to ride his cock. “Okay okay I will ride your cock….. master… please I will show you how much I want your cock… please just don’t cum in me”. The noose seemed to loosen up as if someone was watching her on camera and giving her enough slack to slide down on his cock. Slowly slide lowered herself stroking his cock until the head of his cock slowly began to enter her very warm, wet and extremely tight pussy.

Sara wanted to die of humiliation as Kiro cock slowly entered her. for the first time in her life a man was entering her bareback. “Ohhh god ohhh god” as she slowly slid down on his cock the noose tighten a bit as if she wasn’t excited enough. Sara gagged a bit. “No no no I want your cock Kiro ohhh god it feels so good pleawe just give me a little more slack. As the noose loosened briefly Sara began riding up and down on his cock. “Ohhh god your massive cock is so beautiful sir. I love riding your cock like a whore.” Sara couldn’t believe she was riding his cock so hard but Sara worked his cock taking him balls deep and bouncing up and down with the noose around her neck controlling her. She told herself this was a one time thing and she told herself it was only Kiro this one time. “Ohhhh god yes I love your cock….. I am such a whore for cock..ohhhh god yes “ she worked him harder and harder bouncing up and down with her gorgeous tits bouncing up and down as she did all the work. She was clealry fuckinf Kiro harder and harder trying to please him and trying to prevent from being choked.

She still hadn't caught on. Maybe it was the hormones she leeched off his cock, that she had to drink up and soak in, both on and in her body, but she wasn't thinking like the award-hungry sleuth she'd sell herself as, to her boss and the people following her career. She was hunting for the story, sure, but without afterthought, or even thought really, she let herself be taken wherever. Most of this had been on her own initiative. If she looked back, and thought she was the victim, there'd be plenty of moments when she'd been complicit if not fully active in her pursuits of humiliation and sordid pleasure. So when he gave her a little reassurance about the room, she exploded into mirth. Certainly, later, she would know her mistake, unless she woke up from this like a wet dream, and only remembered what she liked. In her defense, she had been oxygen deprive for some of it, and mad for all of it. She was so excited by the room she didn't react to the noose at first. Surely a woman should know to be weary of things slithering tightly around her throat. But maybe rich, white girls didn't even have to worry. But this one did. He captured that lithe neck and she finally fretted, though not nearly enough. His brow raised when she assured him he'd have another of her firsts. Listen to her speaking so casually of what he'd done to her. Talking like she was negotiation whether she be fucked raw, but also showing understanding that it was no longer her choice.

Her expression of fright made him hard. She had been so high and mighty earlier today, with all her petty prejudice on her face. And now she understood, and didn't much oppose, that her life was on the line. The hardness in his lips and the cold look own owning her in his eyes reassured her worry. She got in line real quick. What her brain lacked in experience, her body made up for in instinct. In this kind of place, in her roped-up situation, even the dim Sara Adams would know what role to play. He groaned with satisfaction when she obeyed him. "Master?" he echoed, clearly approving of her manners. He sat there, cock all ready for her. To think he'd tried her ass before properly being introduced to her pussy. Which meant her asshole was more seasoned than her cunt, at this moment. Getting allegiances from women about to be hanged was like adrenaline to his ego. He caveat didn't much matter, but he shrugged to placate her. He didn't owe her anything. Things who might choke don't get to dictate the terms. He looked at her like she was pleasant meat. He let her come close, and the rope let her too.

He swallowed when her hand touched him first, but stayed still so that she could aim it. She aligned herself and he grinned when he found out she was soaking wet from all this. "Are you getting off on this, Sara?" he asked, mocking her. He stroked her waist encouragingly, but didn't help in any other way. She steered herself. When her praying was cut off by the circle of rope she got to wear as a necklace, she didn't jerk away. She continued. "Are you a strangle slut, Adams?" he asked darkly. He let her beg and the operators new when to give her more leeway. Her perfect pussy was firm and small as she let him have more of it. His fingers dug into her flesh when she continued her awful speech, having his cock twitch inside her. His hand slid over her stomach to capture one breast.

She didn't seem to notice the people gathering outside, to watch the rope-whore lance herself on the big cock. The way she went on with her body and her voice, nobody believed she didn't want this. The other hand slid toward her spine instead, and down. He was already familiar with her asshole, so she wouldn't be a stranger to when he hooked a finger in there, too, to add to her feeling of fullness and friction. "You know." he said as the pleasure surrounded and permeated his cock from her athletic fucking. All that exercise was paying off. A lot of the girls in here were worse sluts than she, but the didn't have the physical ability to ride like this. "I didn't tell you talk like that. That's all you, Sara." he reminded, sure the humiliation piled ontop of fucking herself would do something for her obviously machoistic psyche.

Back
Top Bottom