Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Scream of the Crop Two: My Carnal(ish) Cravings (Revamped 1/20)

Strawberry Scream

𝙸 πš‹πš’πšπšŽ
Supporter
Welcome to the Secondary Thread

Why hello there. As you may have guessed, this is my secondary thread as opposed to my master thread. What's the difference? Well, the difference is that while the master thread has everything I want, this thread is simply for what I'm craving the absolute most. It fluctuates frequently as my preferences change often, so please check back in soon if you don't see something you like today. You never knew what you may find! Here, there will be plots, but also settings, word banks, and less thought-out ideas than what's on my master thread. So, without further ado, here's a little about me and (hopefully) a little about you!

• I'm 24 years old and have been roleplaying online for about 15 years.
  • I tend to write a minimum of 450-500 words, up to 1,500 or perhaps more when a lot is happening or it's a starter post. I have painfully long starting posts sometimes. Don't be alarmed! My posts will get shorter. I don't expect or necessarily want my partners to match those ridiculous lengths.
  • I'll most likely reply once or more a day, but take your time! Some of the best RPs are the ones partners take weeks to reply to.
  • I like to chatter over OOC, and I'll usually be able to chat. I'm always open to planning, gushing about characters, etc. I do have a Discord to discuss RPs over, and I prefer OOC on Discord because you can pin messages and have rapid-fire replies. I do not RP over Discord.
  • I can play pretty much anything. Top, dom, switch, bottom, sub... Depends on the plot, depends on my mood.
  • I prefer having several characters at once (main character and side characters). I don't demand the same from you, it's just something I personally enjoy!
  • Let's double up!
  • Smut is welcome, extreme gore is... ehhh, questionable. I prefer story over smut, but trust me, I'm not shy and will work with your preferences.
  • Kinks I'm not going to RP: bathroom business, vore, 'gore whore' (making new holes to use), incest, furries, and anything not allowed on BMRP. Here is my F-List!

As for what I expect from my partner:

• Please try to match my efforts. You don't have to match my posts, but an effort at least, please. I know that sometimes a three-paragraph blurb is all that's really needed for more casual RPs, especially if it's dialogue-heavy.
  • Also, please PM me! Add a bit about yourself, like triggers or preferences, and a bit about your writing! Seriously, please tell me about yourself so I know who I'm writing with. Please don't PM me asking what I want: I want to know what you want! C:
  • If you think you have a plot I'll enjoy, let me see!! I love it when partners bring their own ideas to the table and I'd love to come up with something together!

Now for the cravings.

Omegaverse (AKA: A/B/O): It always has been and always will be one of my favorite things to write. Because everyone has a different version of omegaverse, let me break mine down to the basics. These are not hard rules. If you, for example, prefer not to have shifters at all, then that's cool. If you don't want omegas to have animalistic traits, that's cool too. Seriously, ask me about it, and I'll happily find middle ground! I do have some plot ideas, but I'd like to hear yours as well.

Alphas and betas can shift into animalistic counterparts, omegas can not and are stuck with ears/tails/minor animalistic traits such as sharp canines or slit pupils. Omegas of any gender can get impregnated by alphas, but only when they're in heat. When in heat, omegas have nesting instincts and are very territorial of their nests, even toward established partners. They tend to fall a bit into their more animal side when they're in heat but are still aware of their actions, although they mostly act out of instinct.

Omegas are generally seen as property. In order to establish them as an alpha's property, they either have to share mating marks, which are bite marks on each other's scent glands on the bend between their neck and shoulder, or they can be collared. Usually, alphas will collar their omegas until they can goad the omega to bite them while they're in heat.

This is not set in stone! If you don't want animal traits or shifters, I'm happy with that, too!

Angels and Hunters: I am begging y'all to ask me about this because I have so much cool lore I want to share! Basically, I want to write as a fallen angel that is being hunted. The hunter can be anything; a human, a demon, a vampire, I don't care whichever way you want it to go. I'm also up to hear your ideas! Below is a little lore information, but I have so much more I want to share and write out!

(Loosely based on Mormon/LDS Mythology)

Heaven is not what the Bible claims. It is not always a paradise, nor is it always filled with angels. Rather, heaven is made up of six tiers. From the bottom, there is the Lower Realm, Center Realm, Highest Realm, and then the Celestial Realms: the Angel Realm, the Celestial Gardens, then the Highest. Each tier is separated by Celestial Glass, which is a thin, iridescent sheet of glass-like holy material.

Placement in the realms is not determined by religious affiliations, but rather by the deeds and desires that are shown in life.

Lower Realm

The Lower Realm is known as the lowest tier of glory. Those who have ascended to the Lower Realm are those of mediocre status. They were neither good nor evil; too sinful for true Heavens (Center to Highest Realm), but too good for Hell. Life in the Lower Realm is more or less identical to life on Earth.

However, those of the Lower Realm are in a unique position. They, unlike the other tiers of glory, have a chance to either damn or redeem themselves. Should they work towards being a better person, they have a chance to rise to the Center Realm or possibly even the Highest Realm on rare occasions. However, should they give into sin and become more wicked than they were on Earth, they will fall through the Lower Celestial Glass to Hell. There is also an option to stay there without ascending or descending.

Center Realm

While the Lower Realm is the lower tier of heaven, the Center Realm is the next highest tier. Here, those who leaned more toward kindness and patience, though still had fallen into somewhat serious sin, are welcomed. Life here is pleasant in an Earthly sense. Similar to living on Earth, there are no weapons nor drugs, and honesty is treasured above all else. This is the largest Realm, where most people on Earth tend to fall.

Similarly to the Lower Realm, there is a chance to ascend, although the chances are much slimmer, as an Angel must decide you are worthy and take you to the Highest Realm.

Highest Realm

It is still the smallest of all the main three realms. The Highest Realm is where the kindest, most patient, and honorable people go when they pass. Those who achieve status in the Highest Realm are most likely to be welcomed into the Angel Realm to become angels. Here, life is perfect for every individual person. Each person has their own personal paradise while still able to be with the other people who had ascended. This is where all animals go as well.

Another benefit of being in the Highest Realm is that one is able to travel down. They may visit the Center and Lower Realms at will to see family, friends, or strangers who they believe had the potential to move up in the realms. Those who travel to the bottom realms are considered to be Teachers and are often the ones who become angels, although it is exceedingly rare.

Angel Realm

Above the three tiers of glory are the Celestial Realms, and the first one is simply known as the Angel Realm. This is where those who earned their wings are, and like the Highest Realm, each angel has their own paradise. The Angel Realm is divided into three micro-realms: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. See types of angels for more information.

Celestial Gardens

Also known as the Highest Heavens, the Celestial Gardens are the heart and soul of the six tiers. Here is where the source of power that fuels the heavens grow in the form of a garden. Each plant represents a soul in the three tiers of glory, and it is incredibly important that each one is threatened with tender love and care, except those who fall into Hell from the Lower Realm. Should a plant fade or wither, so will the soul; and should it die, the soul will fall to Hell whether they deserve it or not.

The upkeep of these plants is done by the rarest type of angel of them all: Celestials. See types of angels for more information.

The Highest

Although technically a part of the Heavens, the Highest Realm is a separate ralm away from the others altogether. Here, there are four of the oldest angels: one each bronze (male, Alizel), silver (female, Erazael), gold (male, Caliraz), and celestial (female, Ozriel). These four angels are known as the Highest and are the angels who decide whether or not a soul is ready to Ascend to become an angel. The one with most authority is Ozriel, as she is the oldest angel of them all.

There are five subcategories of angels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Celestial, and Fallen. All can go to Earth, but Fallen angels cannot return to the Heavens until they pass away.

Bronze

Bronze angels are also known as shepherd angels, and are the most common type of angels. These angels are mostly made up of Teachers from the Highest Realm, and their role is simple; to guard the souls entering heaven. While danger is minimal, souls have a tendency to wander and get lost if they didn't have a guide, which is what shepherd angels are for. Their wings are metallic bronze. If they prove themselves to be faithful, true, and caring for the souls, they may be invited to become silver angels.

1683922921013.png

Silver

Second most common, silver angels have metallic silver wings and are often described as guardian angels. They are the most common on Earth, as it is their duty to try and guide souls who are becoming lost back into the light of the heavens. To do this, they often engage in human activities, melding themselves into the culture and making friends. Some of them even fall in love with humans, usually the ones they are meant to be guided back to the light. This is generally frowned upon, but not technically unallowed. Rarely, should they show their true worth, they may be invited to become gold angels.

1683920600853.png

Gold

The third most common type of angel is the golden angel, with wings of metallic gold. Their job is to protect the heavens from threats and dangers, which there are few - but those few are fierce. They are passionate, fierce angels, often named as warrior angels. These are some of the oldest angels, who have grown hard and proud from fighting off the enemies for eons.

On a few exceptionally rare occasions, a single golden angel may be selected to become a celestial angel, the highest honor of them all.

1683923099813.png

Celestial

The second rarest type of angel is the Celestial Angel. These are the angels one may see in stained glass windows and painting in churches, but a hundred times more beautiful. Their wings are white and glittering, and their auras are the most powerful. Celestial angels have one job and one job only; to nurture the soul plants in the Celestial Gardens, the one place where no soul or other angels may go. They must be truly gentle and humbled before entering the gardens, which is why they are so rare; the golden angels are often proud and firm.

1683560665165-png.77413
1683560665165.png

Fallen

By far, fallen angels are the rarest of them all. For every million and a half souls, only one angel falls. Usually, these are bronze angels who have lost too many souls. However, on just a handful of occasions, a celestial angel may fall. A celestial angel falls when they lose a soul, when they neglect to care for a soul plant either purposefully or mistakenly. When angels fall, two things may happen; they may lose their wings entirely, or their wings may become crippled if their sin is terrible enough.

Fallen angels are often hidden from humans in plain sight. They look like humans, as their wings (if they still have them) are often invisible and their aura is too dim to see unless it is pitch black. They age very, very slowly, often living for a few hundred years unless they are killed. This is to give them time to repair their sins and achieve a chance to become a soul in the three tiers of glory, although they may never be an angel again.

Of course, this isn't everything I want, but these are my absolute cravings right now! Also, please feel free to shoot me your own ideas and thoughts. I'd absolutely love to work something out with you!

Last edited:
What did the llama say to his friend before going on a picnic?

Alpaca lunch.

Why did one fish swim away from the school against the waves?

He didn't like the current events.

What's a knot's favorite yogurt brand?

Noose-a.

(Okay but let's be real, Noosa is delicious)

The punchline always comes first.

What's the worst thing about a time-traveling joke?

What did the mother say to her child who wouldn't share his seashell collection?

Don't be shellfish.

What did the one gate say to the other when it made a racist joke?

That's of-fence-ive.

What do blackbirds do when they're proud of something?

They crow about it.

What did the dragonbron do when he didn't know how to do something?

He winged it.

Unfortunately, I have no puns for you tonight. I owe you an extra on my next bump.

As promised, there are two puns tonight!

What grades did the pirate get in school?
High Cs.

If you can't maser the guitar, don't fret.

Back
Top Bottom