Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any WB's Selfish Desire for Cow Girls

Writersblockade

Planetoid
Hi there! I'm Writersblockade! *waves* and I have come with a rather niche request. A sorta sappy need to take care of a wonderfully endowed cow girl of the more anthro variety, or hucow hybrid type (think more human, but with cow ears and tail).

Now, the setting is entirely up in the air. We can go with a traditional farm setting, a modern city setting…heck, we can go full on fantasy and think of something there. The only constant in this multiverse at our disposal is the need to care for and lust after your cow girl character. I'm very flexible in terms of elements involved, but I would be remiss in my service to the voices in my head if some level of milking wasn't involved!

For the record, I'm not expecting this to turn into some whole smut fest lol, but smut will happen eventually. When/how/why will depend entirely on the story. I am an envoy, and I take what is offered.

Please pm me if the idea tickles your muse, and thank you all for doing what you do!

Here is my O/O list. As Egg Shen once said "We take what we want and leave the rest. Just like your salad bar!"

And a small gallery of types, though they need not be used for a reference.

From a post response standpoint, I can be a little all over the place, which might make some people nuts, but I put love into what I give, and with that I try to make the wait worthwhile. So no one gets a few sentences from me. That's not fun for either of us!

I know this is vague, and I apologize. I'm often the kind of person who goes to a restaurant because he knows he wants to go there, but can't think of what he wants from the menu. Having someone to talk over what looks good would help me decide! So, if you want to hash something out, let me know via pm!

As a small note, since I'm comfortable playing on PM, or Discord, I'll post this on both sides of the fence. Please let me know what you'd prefer, and I'd be happy to work it out!

Themes and things to potentially rally behind:

• Ecchi fun
  • Small farm vs. Mega Milk
  • Breast Expansion (either through external means like magic or secret formula, or internally like an evolution)
  • "Small Dom, Big sub" (depending on need)
  • Size difference overall is fun as well!
  • Slice of life, with time skips if needed
  • Spectrum of experience from both sides.
    • Experienced farm hand with newer cow
    • Inexperienced farm hand with older cow

Small note: If any type of physical damage is made, there must be after care, unless it's some plot device that doesn't involve the main character.

I’m happy to adjust things to keep both parties interested. Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom