Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π‘¨ 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 π‘¬π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†

transcendence

Ιͺꜰ Ιͺ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡, Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› α΄˜α΄α΄‘α΄‡Κ€.

ezgif-com-resize-13.gif

{ they / them | xx XXXX status: openXXXX β˜‘ seeking: short term / long termXXXX β˜’ threads / PM's / Discord }

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

cwvoxc4.png

01. Hello there, everyone! transcendence here and it's an
absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance. I consider myself
to be fairly easygoing and pretty polite to everyone. I am an
advanced writer and will try my best to write with little to no
mistakes regarding grammar and punctuation though, I am human.
I also work full-time, so please be aware that I won't always be
online. I try my best to be communicative when I will be gone for
a long period of time though. I like writing females mostly.

02. I expect my partners to be as patient and understanding as
possible. Please do not be rude to me because I will not be to you.
Respect my limits and boundaries such as, I do not give my Discord
out until we have known each other for quite some time. Try your best
to be communicative with me and if I say no to something, that's the
end of the discussion. Do not try to make me do something that I am
uncomfortable with because I would not do that to you.

∎ 300 - 500 WORDS
∎ CENTRAL STANDARD
∎ 1-3 POSTS WEEKLY
fVRhB1K.png

Genres
Modern
Medieval
Supernatural

Pairings
daughter x daddy
brother x sister
prince x princess
queen x knight
vampire x human

Fandoms / Wordbank
Click for More
Fandom
poison ivy x batman
harley quinn x the joker
katara x zuko(aged up)

Fandom 2

catelyn stark x ned stark
draco malfoy x hermione granger(aged up)
ronald weasley x hermione granger(aged up)

Wordbank

beach house
friends-to-lovers
enemies-to-lovers
taboo romance
pHi0PVl.png

Kinks
Incest, Adultery
Rough, Public, & Clothed Sex
Hairpulling, Hand Over Mouth
Creampies
Aftercare, Cuddling

Limits
Pedophilia, Necrophilia
Vore, Gore, Bathroom Play
Feeding, Vomiting
Beastiality

CΝ‘rΝ‘aΝ‘vΝ‘iΝ‘nΝ‘gΝ‘sΝ‘
Craving 1 ┃ie: draco x hermione, katara x zuko, daddy x daughter
Craving 2 ┃ ie: game of thrones, harry potter, dc or marvel

Plots
β—£ REUNITED
Way back when they were teenagers, they were the most inseparable duo you'd ever come across in their town. They did almost every single thing together and their families were almost a tight-knit group. But all good things must, unfortunately, come to an end as one of the families had to move away because of their father's promotion. This left the other friend behind and to deal with what had happened. Feelings grew on mutual sides and now, they were shattered as if they never existed. Fast forward to a few years now, and they're both adults. One friend goes to their family's usual vacation spot, Miami, Florida, while the other friend also shows up there. Now, they are within each other's reach, in the same beach house with so many things to chat about and catch up on. Will old feelings arise among them once more? Or will those feelings become a distant memory just like their friendship once was? They are both on vacation for three weeks so anything and everything is possible.

romance, passionate or rough sex XX∎XX long term XX∎XX modern, reignited flames, slow burn, beach house, friends-to-lovers

β—£ BREAKING BONDS
A surgeon has just pulled off one of the most successful surgeries known to man and decided to take a vacation away with his wife, son, and daughter to Paris, France. The son asks if his girlfriend could tag along and of course, everyone agrees. Before the surgeon whisks his family away on vacation, he accepts an award and who does he meet? His son's girlfriend unbeknownst to them both. When the girlfriend decides to go out for a night on the town, she bumps into her boyfriend's father, and they start chatting but this also starts a night of intense passion between them. Between the girlfriend and surgeon, light touches start here and there along with harmless flirting until that one faithful night happens.

adultery, light bdsm, rough & public sex XX∎XX one-shot or long termXX∎XX modern, dark romance, vacation, older x younger​

β—£ UNSHATTER OUR HEARTS
Character A recently lost their sibling to a battle of addiction, which they still blame themselves for. Character A needed a getaway more than ever but luckily, there was a position open in a nearby town, one that they never heard of before. One night at the local bar, Character A bumps into Character B, who is dressed up as a cowboy, and rightfully so. Character B was a ranch hand and was also dealing with a loss of their own. To occupy his time, he works on the ranch but deep down, he has shut out love or any type of romance. Both of these characters are dealing with grief in their separate ways but that one night might've changed them both for the better. Can either one of them put aside their emotions and be there for another when needed? Can love be breaking the ice known as grief that they both placed around their now stone, cold hearts?

passionate, fiery sex & aftercare XX∎XX long termXX∎XX fandom, modern, dark romance, traumatic events, slow burn​

β—£ REMEMBER WAY BACK WHEN
In high school, we all know that there are many friendships, relationships, and people that very well may hate each other, as well but one thing is for certain, almost everyone graduates at some time or another. The Class of 2014 at Westview High School is the true testament to many statements about high school and it has been years since friendships have been formed, relationships have been broken and enemies have settled their respective scores. But the class has its ten-year reunion coming up and it is already proving to be an interesting affair.

It has been ten years since the Class of 2014 graduated from the halls of Westview High School, home of the Jaguars, and now, their ten-year reunion is coming up and is to be held within the school's newly built auditorium. Of course, reunions are supposed to be somewhat memorable as you get to see old friends, old flames, and even an old ex-boyfriend or girlfriend but most importantly, to see what everyone else has been up to since high school. While most have stayed in touch throughout the years, others have drifted apart, especially two high school sweethearts, who were destined to be together forever but went their separate ways after graduation instead. One has been living a rather humdrum life since graduation, having a nine-to-five job while the other has been traveling the world for years now. But what is going to happen when they're both attending their high school reunion after years? Things are bound to happen at Westview once again.

adultery, light bondage XX∎XX long termXX∎XX modern, romance, rekindled feelings, drama​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom