Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB [NSFW] Sub looking for a Dom to Help Her with Long Term Fandom Roleplays

Alicettlg820

Planetoid
Hello all! I've made a couple posts here from a couple different fandoms and played around with a few different ideas, so I figured I'd just filter all the ideas that ended up working out best for me into one post to not take up too much room. I'm looking to play as a variety of women from various fandoms getting dominated by another woman or a futa. It could be one single character being intensely worn down, or your character could collect a multiverse harem!, its entirely up to you!

Fandom characters I'm interested in are: Byleth (Fire Emblem) Lightning Farron(Final Fantasy) Yang Xiao Long(RWBY) Kusanagi Motoko(Ghost in the Shell) Commander Shepard and Miranda Lawson(Mass Effect) Leliana, Morrigan, and Isabela(Dragon Age) Ciri(the Witcher) Tracer (Overwatch) Cassie Cage(Mortal Kombat)

Character in bold are the one's I'd really prefer to play as, with the others being additions we can get to later if you decide to make a harem.

My main kinks I'd like to focus on are: Mindbreak or slave training (either reducing MC into a barely functional, completely obediant sex toy or training her up into a more active slave), blindfolds, maidplay and petplay, degradation, humiliation(especially being forced to humiliate herself) prostitution(lending the sub out to your friends or business partners after she's been better trained) mental conditioning(encouraging her submissive behaviors) and auctioning her off for a night or two every now and again.

Current story I'd like to run with: it's a hard life for a futa. People don't understand you or treat you well. So it's a good thing there's the Hole in the Wall, a whorehouse catering to futa clients filled with broken women from across the multiverse to blow your loads in. We'll even auction off some to our VIP clients every now and again. Do whatever you want to them, they know you are their betters and they have no choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom