Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Vamp's Sapphic Plots

TheLadyIsAVamp

Super-Earth
About Me

I've been on this site for several years now and have been roleplaying in general for around 18 years. I'm certainly no stranger to writing but I only write FxF due to my own IRL sexuality.

Plot Ideas

Corrupting the Good Girl

A slice of life sapphic plot featuring corruption, seduction and BDSM. Character A is a college freshman with perfect grades and a boyfriend back home who she plans to marry, the typical high achieving good girl who focuses on her work and never does anything wrong. Character B is either her roommate or on the same course as her, and couldn't be more different - scraping by with passing grades, always out partying, drinking, smoking, taking drugs, going to gigs, and generally living life to the fullest every single day. Character B feels an unexplainable attraction to Character A, and after a friend tells her she'd never manage to get her claws into a girl like that, Character B decides to seduce and corrupt Character A, introducing her to a wild life of sex, drugs and alcohol. As they spiral deeper into obsession with one another, Character B becomes more determined to own Character A entirely and never let her go...

Baldur's Gate 3 - Orin the Red

Like many of you I've found an unholy amount of my free time being sucked up by Baldur's Gate 3 recently, and I've found myself wanting to write something involving everyone's favourite shape shifting psychopath, Orin the Red. This will require someone who's happy to write Orin, and as such is comforting writing sex scenes involving pain, corruption and mind-games. I naturally gravitate toward being a domme in both real life and RP, and while I greatly enjoy it, I want to have someone else take charge for once. In this RP I'd be playing an original female character - the main custom created character in BG3 essentially - and you'd be playing Orin. The exact race and class of my character is something we can discuss, though they will likely be a human, half elf or drow. The RP will be set during Act 3 in Baldur's Gate itself, and will see Orin decide to seduce my character in her own twisted way and corrupt her into discovering and embracing the joys of violence through sex. But what will her end goal be? To make my character her pet and lover? To serve Bhal alongside her? Something else entirely? Her goals and motivations are something for us to decide together. I like to give my partners as much freedom as possible to write a character the way they want provided it doesn't deliberately impede my own enjoyment, so let's throw some ideas around.

Kinks/Limits

I have a long list of kinks and limits that can be found at F-list - Warning

My main interests are seduction, BDSM, passion, corruption, domination, rough sex, teasing, orgasm denial, being fucked from behind, orgasm control, face sitting, public sex, standing sex (especially against a wall), strap ons, spanking and humiliation. Toilet play, vore, pregnancy and inflation are hard no's for me.

Length

I like to write at least one detailed paragraph (at least 4 lines), often more, and would like my partner's replies to be of a similar length. You don't need to write an essay but please give me something to work with.

Frequency

I have a life and I know most of you do as well but if you can only reply once a week or less then I'll possibly start to lose interest. I enjoy frequent replies a lot more than infrequent ones!

One Last Thing

If you message me, include the word 'dagger' so I know you've read this all the way through. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom