Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When (He)ll comes home (BimboBrandi x Beauvoir)

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Honey tell me if I’ve hung this straight.

Lilly groaned as her mother stood on a step stool hanging a banner on an archway. “I’m telling you he doesn’t want all of this. If anything he probably just wants a steak dinner and some normal conversation with none of dads military questions he feels entitled to.” She snipped.

Hey watch it lady I don’t know why you’re so high strung but you need to cool it.

“Whatever. I’m just trying to help you not stress him out but when he eats and runs don’t you dare throw a fit.”

Lilly took off up the stairs going to her old room. She took her dark brunette hair out of the long pony tail and shook it out. While it was true she was exasperated with her parents she was also nervous.

She hadn’t seen her older brother in such a long time. She’d gotten her own little apartment and she was set to start college soon. As she decided whether to put her hair up again with a scrunchie or something like she used to, she was conflicted m. Lilliana wasn’t the girl her brother had left standing at the bus station with tears in her eyes.

Lilly was a woman now as she blinked her deep blue eyes and took herself in. A full perky bust, a soft but angular face, the cushion of adolescence now gone from her curves I’m her black top and denim shorts that hugged her butt. Would he be shocked and sad?

Just then there was a chime through the house and Lilly went running down to the living room stopping with her parents an even distance from the door. She shot them a look that threatened incarceration in a care hole if they even tried to answer the door.

She took a deep breath walking to the door and hesitating a mere moment before opening the door.

“Jason-“ she stopped and looked into his eyes. Startled. A lot was different, he was built, he was tatted, but something deeper was off.

Images flashed through her mind if the boy who was nervous to get on that bus. His uniform had looked too big, his features softer, more innocent. The man that stood in front of her now still gave her that familiarity, but there was something foreign that sent chills up Lilly’s spine. In what way she wasn’t sure.

“Welcome back-“ she said softly, shaking it off but remaining on edge for some reason. “Just a heads up moms gonna pitch the ‘living at home with your parents’ angle and give you the grand tour. But I’ve rented a two bedroom in the outskirts and your welcome to stay with me.” She smiled. “I’m so happy to see you big brother.” She opened her arms offering him a hug.

There was something different about him, something that nobody had really noticed, when Jason had left for the army he was barely a man, but after a few years based in europe where he had barely been home, and two stints in the sandbox as he fought for freedom he was full grown. He stood at 6'4", his broad shoulders and chest giving him the kind of look that you would find on a quarterback. He'd already been out for 6 months, and he had taken that time in Australia, he'd backpacked and worked short stints at various adventure resorts, packing parachutes for skydivers, teaching people how to surf, supervising rock climbing workshops.. anything that made money. Of course nobody had quite put together the trail of missing girls that seemed to follow his route, young girls who were all about the same age as Lilly.

He stood there on the doorstep, inviting her to hug him, his hungry eyes on her body in a way that most would describe as predatory. Even if she wasn't his little sister the age difference alone would have put most of. Here he was at 28, a full grown adult, and she was barely out of her teens.

"Well don't just stand there son, come on in.."

Came the words from his father, and it was as if only now the door was opened, that permission to enter removing some sort of invisible barrier that had been Infront of him. Stepping in he wrapped his arms around his sister, subtly inhaling her scent, his touch bordering on the inappropriate. Releasing her he ran his fingers through his hair, it had a bit of length to it now, not too much but enough so the few dark strands on one side of his face came down to eye level. Of course after hugging lily it was his mother's turn, though that was much more chaste and family like than the one he had given his sister. Finally his father clasped him in a big man hug before speaking once more

"Come on out back, I'll get ya a beer.."

Wordlessly he followed his father, he still hadn't actually spoken, not even to answer Lily, though the thought of living with her.. being alone with her.. he found that very enticing... it was certainly an option that he might well take up.

As Jason’s body pressed into hers Lilly swallowed a gasp. The contact felt like Jason was a black hole, his body touching every inch of hers with cold darkness.

As he pulled back she cleared her throat and took her brother in more as she followed them out back.

The night continued as typical, their parents making too much of a fuss and being too nosy. Though it appeared Lilly had grown a bit more of a back bone and was willing to call her parents on their inconsiderate behavior.

Of course at points Jason was given the tour and shown his preserved room. He was offered home cooked food and nostalgic snacks m. At points his mom even got teary.

Lilly sighed and put down an empty bottle of wine fruity flavored drink. “Ugh, I gotta stop now or I won’t be able to drive home.” She giggled lightly. “Speaking of, did you wanna stay here, or did you wanna stay in my extra room and we can watch cheesey slashers like old times?”

There was a reason why his touch felt hollow, a reason that he felt cold and empty. Not just on the inside, but to those who touched him, and there was a reason that it effected Lilly more than others. Jason wasn't Jason.. not exactly. A year ago he had been shot, fatally. He'd fostered a dog but he couldn't take it back to base, something about foreign animals and infections, but the dog was so sad, and alone. He'd found somewhere for it and he had slipped out at night, taking it food and treats.

It was on one of these excursions that he had run across an insurgent, one who hadn't hesitated as he had pulled the trigger. Unluckily for the insurgent he had killed Jason on the crossroads. As he had bled out he had cried out, and his prayers had been answered, except not by God or an angel. The Demon Tekados had offered him a deal, he would spare his life and give him the strength to kill his killer, but once the deed was done Tekados could use Jason's body to experience life on the surface. Since Demons and the Angels were forbidden by God and The Devil themselves to mess with life and death this wasn't going to be a quick visit, but of course Jason hadn't known that..

His hand moved to his sister's back, caressing her softly. The part of him that was Jason tried to fight it but it was no use, the demon had more or less been in full control for a while now.

"I'll stay with you"

He said, before reaching and picking up another bottle for her.

"Have another drink, I'll make sure you get home safe.."

Last edited:
Lilly shivered again at his touch looking at him questioningly before she smiled lightly and took the bottle. He seemed different, colder, but not so much with her.

She pushed some of her own hair from her face. “You sure? It’s you’re night… okay then.” She took the bottle and popped off the cap taking a generous drink.

Later Lilly’s face was flushed pink and her breast heaved a bit. As they got into the car she was a bit wobbly on her feet but not unstable. She leaned her head back on the rest sighing as he got into the vehicle. “You know it’s a huge relief that you’re back. We were so close, I worried about you every night.” She murmured as they made their way to her apartment.

“675 Blackwood drive. Yeah, I know it’s all the way out there and nobody lives out there so it isn’t safe. Dad gave me the speech, but the place is really nice and the rent is amazing.”

She smiled sitting up slowly as they pulled into the driveway of a small duplex that was rustic yet charming.

“There’s a basement apartment, but nobody will rent it cause of the location.” She stated as she unlocked the door. Around then was crickets, trees and darkness. Behind them was a grassy hill and forest while on the other side was the river. The nearest house would be three blocks away. The other neighboring lot was merely a huge field bordering the hill.

As she opened the door and stepped inside she smiled. “Come in come in, I hope it’s not too girly.” She admitted within embarrassed flush.

The apartment was generous in size with wooden walls and floors. Recently renovated. Lilly had decked it out with black furniture and mixes or silvers and soft colors.

he wasn't going to lecture her about where she lived, in fact the remote location suited him, nobody around to hear her scream. Jason recoiled internally at the thought, she was his little sister, he had a duty to protect her, moreover he loved her. It was as if the demon took notice, seeing something else too, perhaps for the first time. The realization had Jason wanting to get far away from her, he didn't want her caught up in all of this, but it was too late. Worse as they had moved up to the house she had invited him in, all but guaranteeing that things would progress as the demon wanted..

"this is a nice place, very homely.."

he said looking around, it was definitely not too girly, or maybe Jason just didn't care. He wasn't here for the decor after all, he was here for the beauty that stood before him, his own sister, or technically step sister but it wasn't like they really made that distinction in life, Jason certainly wasn't going to start now that he was dead.

"and plenty remote.. I imagine you could get up to all sorts out here and nobody would know.."

the phrase sounded vaguely sinister, especially with the way he was looking at her, like the way a starving man might eye a steak. Flashing her a grin he headed further in to the house before turning his attention back to Lilly

"so are you going to give me the tour.. living room.. bathroom.. Bedroom.."

there was a little emphasis on the last one.. like Jason was inviting himself into her bed, even after she had told him there was a whole empty apartment downstairs. Not to mention that sleeping on her couch would be an upgrade from sleeping on the desert floor, or a cold hard slab in hell.. Demons weren't exactly big on home comforts after all..

“Yeah it’s really great but the pizza delivery man gets lost most of the time.” She giggled drunkenly tossing her purse onto the couch. At the mention of a grand tour she smirked and shrugged his strangeness off for being tired. “Luckily for you I have an extra room. I was using it as an office but I never actually used it.”

She led him around the small house, showing him a quaint kitchen with an L shaped counter that looked into the living room. She’d managed to score a garden run and separate shower in her bathroom.

“This place is owned by a sweet old lady. Miss Georgia, her husband died back in her 60s so now she rents out this place to keep her bills paid and spoil her dogs. Lives about a mile down the street, big red barn house.”

She showed him her room which was almost laughably innocent looking with a white down comforter on her queen sized mattress. Around the room were frames filled with either pressed flowers or beautifully pinned insects.

“This is where I sleep, nothing fancy but it gets the job done. If I have a boy over- who am I kidding, that hasn’t happened yet.” She smiled.

Opening another door she revealed a more plain room with a bed and a desk with some of his favorite consoles and a PC. “I tried to make it comfortable without making it too customized.” She admitted. On the walk hung a frame with a single pinned specimen. “A devils flower mantis. I remember you saw one in a book one time and thought it was so freaky and cool so I pinned one for you.” She grinned and wrapped her arms around him.

“I really did miss you…” she lingered for perhaps a moment too long before pulling away. “I’m gonna go take a shower- please make yourself at home. Order something if you like.” she stated before rushing off.

Lilly stood under the steaming water as she rubbed sudsy water across her breasts. The girl idly watched the water go down the drain. Something was different about Jason. Something more than the visual. She just hoped he was okay. Suddenly she was pulled from her thoughts as for a second she swore the water ran red. But after blinking it had returned to normal and she took a shaky breath before squeezing more hot water out of her sponge and down her body.

Jason stalked the house, taking in his new domain, the little touches that Lilly had added to this place to make it a home.. they were beautiful, everything just looked so perfectly her, and yet so comfortable with it. he could see himself spending a very long time here.. The demon could see themselves spending a very long time here, a thought which made the man feel very unsettled. And yet there was nothing he could do about it, he was a passenger inside of his own body, while the demon preyed on a woman that he loved, his very own sister.

Making his way to the bathroom the demon tried the door, looking to perhaps peak on the luscious form of its prey. Her breasts, her ass, her scrumptious thighs. finding the door unlocked he drank her in, watching the way her body moved under the water, her innocence practically calling to him. She wasn't quite a virgin, but she was far from corrupt, and he could smell that intoxicating aroma of her blood.. blood that he wanted to spill, to consume. Tearing himself away he headed downstairs to the basement, wanting to get a look at the apartment there, in the darkness. It was of course unfurnished, but that didn't bother him, Jason didn't need more than the 4 walls for shelter, though a bed was preferable, and the demon was already looking at it as a lair, somewhere to skulk, somewhere to stash the bodies. The only issue was that the old lady, but Jason was sure there was a way of dealing with her, even if that wasn't his usual tastes..

heading back to his room he stopped, admiring the Devils flower mantis, its beautiful green colour, the pink outline. Given where they came from Jason wasn't sure how she had gotten one, but even to the demon it was intoxicating, a perfect gift from a perfect beauty.

Lilly finished her shower stepping out and running a fluffy blue towel all over her body while a different towel held her hair for drying. Once she was finished she came out of the bathroom in an old band t shirt and shorts.

“There, that cleared my head a bit.” She walked into the kitchen pressing a button on the silver instant kettle. She then went to the opposite side of the kitchen opening a cubists full of mason jars that contained various mixes of herbs and plants. Another eccentric hobby of Lilly’s was creating her own tea blends. Since moving out she’s really expanded, even selling some of the blends online. Each jar had a cute label that said something from, energy, to sleep, to focus and even lust. The latter being unopened.

What she hasn’t told anyone was she’d also started experimenting with thc oil and tea. Lilly was about as innocent as girls in their fresh 20s came, she hadn’t fucked a boy yet, she didn’t get drunk all the time. However she’d struggled with anxiety all of her life, fairly severe. This was one of the few methods that helped and as long as her parents didn’t know.

As the diffuser sat in the tea full of her relaxation blend she added a few fragrant drops before she set her tea down on the living room coffee table and went to find her brother.

Ever since her mom had married his father they’d been thick as thieves. The anxiety had gotten much worse when he’d left but she’d forced their parents to keep quiet.

“Hey you, I’m making some tea if you wanna check out the blends I’ve got. I was thinking you’d probably be ready to pass out, but if not I’ve got a couple cheesey slashers or possession movies ready to stream.”

He smiled, that same unsettling smile that didn't seem quite human, a slight flash of fangs. She looked beautiful, and he wanted her, all of her. A part of him was tempted just to push her up against the wall and take what he desired, to claim it from her whether she allowed it or not. But he managed to resist, instead just looking her over like a piece of meat

"I'll be awake for a while, how about tea and a slasher film. Friday the 13th or Nightmare or Elm Street, maybe even the Candyman.."

He pushed past her as he headed to the kitchen, his fingers trailing over the small of her back, just above the waistband of those tiny shorts. Again it took everything to pull his hand away, but Jason managed it. Heading into the kitchen he made himself a cup, dark and full of lust.. not that he needed the extra encouragement

Lilly nodded with a smile at his confirmation. As he passed though and his hand drifted across the sensitive small of her back she had to hold in a shiver.

Something was up with Jason’s behavior. He was acting, different, and she couldn’t think why. Lilly supposed military time changed a person but this felt different.

She walked into her living room and grabbed a copy of Friday the 13th off her shelf. She popped it into the player before she sat picking up her own tea again.

As he sat by her she watched the movie while stealing glances his way anytime she felt sure he wasn’t looking to try and get a vibe on her newly returned step brother. About halfway through the movie though she was leaning on the arm of the couch yawning every so often, the shorts riding up her thighs.

the movie was the same generic slasher stuff as always, and if he was honest while he enjoyed the violence Jason wasn't that into it, not like he used to be.He supposed that he could pass that off as simply his time in the military and things he'd seen and done, but really it was just that the demon had seen and done much worse and was very desensitised to such things. And yet he sat quietly, sipping his tea as he watched Jason butcher another teen girl, the kind that Tekados quite literally ate for dinner.. or at least drank the blood from.

as he saw his sister yawning he gave her a smile

"we don't have to watch this if you don't want, I'd hate to keep you awake.."

he told her, his hand moving to her leg, caressing those smooth thighs of hers, his nails long and sharp, almost like a woman's might be except not quite to those extremes.

"Come here beautiful, rest your head on my lap..."

he invited her, desperate to have her more vulnerable, more to his mercy. Inside the part that was still Jason cried out, he wanted to warn his little sister, to tell her to get far away from him, from here, to go somewhere and not tell Jason where that was, don't tell anyone who would tell Jason, for her own safety, and yet he couldn't. He couldn't protect her, and that made him angry, it made him hate the demon for doing this, but the demon just laughed back at the weak and pathetic human, he cared not for the rules of man, for their familial bonds, he just saw a beautiful woman, and if he couldn't drain her then he was going to take her, to claim her, to tear the innocence from her soul as he filled her with darkness and turned her into one of them.. and she was going to love it, that descent into depravity at the hands of her step brother, she just didn't know it yet.

Lilly had seen this movie enough times that none of the scenes bothered nor surprised her at this point. So it was easy to start drifting off m, especially with the comforting nostalgia of her step brother there m. It reminded her of the nights they’d rent the latest horror boy rays and watch them in the basement.

“No I want to watch it, it’s just been such a long day. I’m surprised you’re not exhausted from traveling.” She smiled up at him.

As his nails gently glided across her skin she shivered her eyes gaining a curious look for a moment but in her mind she shrugged it off.

At his invitation she found it a bit strange but thought perhaps he’d just missed her. So she gently moved setting her head on his lower thigh.

It was like the room was getting warmer slowly as she stretched her body a bit and moved her hair from under her head.

his fingers moved to play through her hair, caressing her cheek, it was almost like she was a lover, he was testing the boundaries, seeing how much he could get away with before she stopped him, if she stopped him. He could feel her bodies warmth, the blood in her veins as it pumped beneath her skin, beneath his touch. But he didn't say anything, instead he continued to simply watch the movie. Still as Jason murdered yet another promiscuous teen he couldn't help but to smirk, honestly he liked Jason's style, even if the movie was somewhat dated. The Demon had also had no problem finding promiscuous young women and taking advantage of them, but the ones he really liked were the ones like Lily, the ones who were untouched, untainted.. they were so much more fun.

his hand moved down her body, the nail slowly scraping over more of her exposed flesh. his body stirred with hunger, with desire, he wanted her, he wanted to take her, and he was sure she could feel it, the only question was what was she going to do about it, after all, to her this was her big brother, surely she would try and put a stop to it, unless she wanted this, like some sort of secret forbidden lust, in which case the demon was happy to oblige..

Lilly continued to watched the movie but strangely her exhaustion from the day was turning to something else it seemed. As the movie continued her body began to grow warmer and warmer, at times she could swear her body was almost resonating with her step brother’s.

As she felt his long nails gently scrape across her flesh Lilly supposed he probably couldn’t help it but she couldn’t hold back a small shiver.

As she will her body to calm down another feeling was stirring a deep shame. The one that had always refused to acknowledge her less than sisterly feelings towards Jason. When they were young most women spoke of silly dreams about marrying their dad with blissful ignorance at that age.

Lilly had spoken about marrying Jason, and she’d known who he was to her and been heartbroken when their parents had explained it wasn’t how things worked.

So now as the thoughts of the pictures she’s sketched when she was younger. The dark secret dirty thoughts she couldn’t keep at bay when she was blossoming into a woman. How no other boy had ever kept from disappointing her because he wasn’t Jason. How she’d never been able to give herself to any man.

Because it wasn’t Jason

She swore those last words sounded in a deeper voice in her own head. Regardless Lilly shot up into a sitting position hyperventilating a bit, her cheeks and exposed skin deeply flushed as she blinked at him silent for a few moments.

“I um, think I had too much at dinner. Sorry my stomachs feeling a little wish washy.” She lied terribly.

Jason smiled, that slow smile that was vaguely predatory.

"It's OK."

He said. Of course the demon in him to tell by the way her skin flushed slightly, by those goosebumps that pricked where he touched her, it could smell the arousal in her blood as she had felt his erection.

"Lily, remember when you were little and you were sick or scared and you would sleep in my bed so I could protect you..."

He asked, they had stopped when their parents had freaked out about it, they had told her it was wrong but truthfully he hadn't minded, he hadn't seen it as anything more than a big brother looking after his little sister, but it did give him an idea

"How about we cuddle up together and I'll take good care of you princess.."

Using the pet name he'd used to call her was a nice touch, with their ages it turned it from a cute little nickname into something else, but he had a feeling that it would simply plant those images in her mind, being his little princess, a good girl..

Lilly was about to excuse herself when Jason brought up the sudden childhood memory and Lilly froze. Could it be her step brother was thinking of similar things? No. Lilly shook her head internally. She didn’t want to entertain the idea she told herself. It was wrong. Still…

“Yeah they freaked out. You’d think they’d caught us-“ she let out a half chuckle that died in her throat before looking down.

As the word princess hit her ear his step sisters face flushed deeper and she felt her own arousal grow, cursing as she felt a wet spot forming on her panties. Images flashed through her head of the two of them locked in an embrace that was way more than sibling like.

She ran her hands over her face taking a shaky breath. “Are you sure it’s such a good idea Jason? I mean we are older now and-“ but who was she to deny her brother some nostalgia after he’d just come home from the service.

She caved, partially because of her own wants and the devil sitting on her shoulder. She wasn’t sure what Jason wanted out of this and as she blushed and made her way into his arms gently setting in his lap there was part of her with a wicked curiosity.

However as they got comfortable and she felt something hard and firm press against her ass a bit she couldn’t help the small breath of air she sucked in as another topless teenager got brutally murdered on the screen. The movie would soon be over though. “You uh, wanna put on another?” She asked as the queue loaded up ‘scream’ to play next.

His arms wrapped around her as he held her against himself, with his size and strength there was little that she could really do if she wanted him to let go anyway, and that was before you took into account the supernatural. His hands moved to her stomach as he started to rub, his big broad chest against her back. He wanted to taste her, to have her at his mercy, to make her beg, but the human side managed to hold off the demon from simply attacking her, even as those desires of theirs continued to bubble..

"Of course his touch eventually wandered, getting closer to her breasts, to the waistband of her shorts and what lay beneath.. but then came her question

"We could. I think my body is still on Australia time, might be up all night and sleep all day, I hope that's OK.. Princess.."

His words were like a growl in her ear, leaning forward he placed a small kiss on her cheek

"Or we could do something else.. if you want.. I'm sure we could find some other way to entertain ourselves..."

There was a little emphasis on certain words, even as his other hand moved into her hair and caressed it gently

"When did you grow up into such a beautiful woman? All the boys must be blind to overlook such a perfect creature.."

She smiled lightly and let the movie continue to switch. She supposed it only made sense that he had some time zone lag. “I mean I don’t mind as long as you don’t care that I might eventually pass out on- you” her breath hitched in her throat as his big hands began to rub her stomach. It was a sensitive area on her body and it always had been.

Jason knew this, she thought as she shivered. As his hands began to test the boundaries of where she was willing to let him touch her she found herself being much too lax as his fingertips started to draw heat from her skin.

His voice in her ear brought forth another tremble from his little sister and she flushed as he complimented her. “I did a lot of growing while you were gone, filled out finally. Never got very big, just C cups.” She chuckled.

Why was she telling him this. She found herself subconsciously pressing her ass back against her brother. “What um, did you have in mind?” She asked coyly. But swallowed a lump in her throat.

“This might be a bad idea Jason, playing with fire like this.” She whispered. “You tease me and I get that it’s fun but,” she swallowed and turned around looking at him with worried eyes, as if he might hate her for what she would say. “I know you shouldn’t but youre affecting me on weird ways.”

He smirked, his arm wrapping tighter against her waist as he held her against him, the bulge in his own shorts very evident, as if that was the part of him that held all the blood

"and what if I'm not teasing?"

He asked, he wasn't watching the movie at all, all his attention was on her, Lilly, this beautiful innocent little flower with her secret dark lusts. Even the side of him that wasn't a demon could see how beautiful she had become, how she looked exactly like the type of girl he was most attracted to.

"I want this, I want you, and I know you want me too. Such a beautiful sexy woman, sweet and perfect in every way how could I not.. besides, you know you have always been very special to me, and we're out here all alone. Who else ever needs to know what happens?"

His fingers traced up over her back, reaching her neck as he buried his hand in her hair, but he didn't pull, instead he simply leaned in, his lips seeking hers for a kiss, a forbidden and dangerous kiss, but one he could tell that she wanted all the same

Jason’s ready answer immediately brought all the redness to her cheeks and a spike of arousal shot through her before it spread warmly through her body.

“What do you me-“ but as she noticed his clear erection and her step brother began to explain his own deep seeded lusts, or so it seemed to Lilly, she squirmed a bit. Could this really be happening? It was like one of those porn videos she was ashamed to admit she’d watched, sans the semi attractive actors and even less attractive acting.

As his hand moved behind her head her eyes went a little wide. “I do want you but-“ as he leaned in towards her, Lilly’s voice died in her throat a bit. Thoughts rapid fired through her head but at the center of it all what she wanted still shone through as taboo as it was. So at the very last second Lilly’s lips did lean in to meet Jason’s.

She let out a needy whimper into the kiss as her hands went to his own hair, reveling in the feel of it and the fact she finally got to run her fingers through his hair in the way she’d always wanted.

Eventually she leaned back laying down on the couch and letting him follow as she let his tongue explore her mouth. What was she doing ? This was so wrong… but now that they’d started it was like her very soul refused to try and think rationally again.

She pulled away from the taboo make out for a moment to catch her breath. “Jason- you should know, depending how far things go. I’ve never… had a man inside me before.” He admitted slightly embarrassed.

The kiss felt amazing, it was no doubt a mixture of the taboo and the hunger that Jason felt, hunger for his sexy little stepsister. But when she pulled back he simply caressed her cheek, her words making the demon stir

"Do you want to?.."

He asked, his eyes locking with hers as he admired her beauty, he could smell her arousal, and it was only making him want her more, wanting her enough that the demon was struggling not to simply take what he desired from her, but Jason wouldn't let that happen, the man fighting against the monster within.

"We don't have to do anything you aren't ready for princess.. I'd never hurt you"

She looked at him her eyes searching his for something but she wasn’t sure what. She was the most vulnerable she’d ever been right now and Jason’s eyes were like two voids devouring her for it.

“I think that’s why… the only man I ever wanted to have sex with for the first time was, you.” She admitted quietly.

Her body almost ached for him now, her mind silently begging him to just touch her. Even as he reassured her that she didn’t have to do anything she didn’t want. Lilly gently moved into a position straddling Jason’s lap as she leaned in.

“So yes. I want to, I just might need a little extra support from my big brother..” she teased, even a little shocked at her own words.

He smirked, leaning in close and kissing her, his hands caressing her body, fingers running up her sides, lifting her shirt with it before reaching beneath and cupping her breasts

"Good"

He whispered against her. The knowledge that she had been saving herself for him was even more erotic, it just made him want her even more, it made him want to savour this moment, but it also made him want to tear her clothes off and take her right here on the couch, but Jason settled for a mixture of both. His fingers teased her nipples as he squeezed and massaged those sexy tits, they might have been 'only a C cup' but to him they felt perfect, soft flesh that filled his palms as his fingers pinched those tight little beads

"You're so fucking sexy.."

Lilly returned the kiss with her own heated lips then head leaned back and she let out a sigh as she felt Jason’s hands sliding under her shirt before gently taking one of each of her tits in his rough hands.

Her nipples grew harder than diamond quickly at the affection her step brother gave them and small moans began to leave her lips.

Her fingertips gently traced his from his knee slowly up his thigh. Soon Jason would feel Lilly’s hand on his growing erection through whatever confining clothing he was wearing. Slowly her hand moved along the line of his hard on as she leaned on to kiss him once more.

“Jason… I’ve wanted this for so long. Do you have any idea how many nights I stayed up with fantasies of you?” Suddenly her fingers deftly popped the button on his pants and her hand slipped in to feel him through his underwear. “Maybe you do…”

The demon in Jason could feel a similar demonic and lustful energy beginning to take root in the woman as they continued their lustful encounter.

Back
Top Bottom