Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1069 True Love Street (BimboBrandi X Ravenstorm)

BimboBrandi

Queen of Everything
"heya! You guys just moved in right?"

It was Kira's neighbour speaking, or at least the female half of the couple. That's what this neighborhood was, the whole thing was named after romantic moments, and they only leased to couples. Of course they were LGBT friendly, there were gay and lesbian couples too, but still couples.

"Oh hey, yeah, I'm Kira, my boyfriend is Jordan.. he's inside.."

She said, introducing herself to the woman, who looked to be in her 40's, a very typical suburban mom. Though Kira's words weren't exactly true, Jordan was inside but he wasn't exactly her boyfriend, he was her stepbrother. Her dad had met his mother when she was 14 and the two had gotten married, very happily so. But she was 26 now, and this neighborhood despite its quirks was perfect for her, and for Jordan too. It was low rent but luxurious, and aside from the weird quirks of the HOA they could both be happy here.

"Oh that's cute! Listen, I'd love to stay and chat but I will be here all day and I need to go to work, but I'm Barb, my husband Paul and I grill out in the evenings this time of year, we'd love to have you and your boyfriend over to have something to eat, get to know you better."

Kira smiled and nodded, responding with a 'we'll see' before heading for the mailbox. She was expecting a package. Heading back inside she ran her fingers through her long dark braided hair and adjusted the straps on her tank top. Heading into the kitchen she smiled at Jordan

"Morning Bro. We just got invited to our first thing as a couple. The neighbours next door inviting us over for supper this evening. Wanna go? Free food and it'll look a bit weird if we blow too many people off. Besides it's like 50 feet away..."

Jordan knelt over going through stuff in the boxes as he tried to plan out the lay out of their place. A messy batch of brown hair stood up from the mess as a handsome face with hazel eyes looked at his sister. One thing that confused some but played out in their favor of this scenario was that they didn't look like siblings aside from being close to age. Jordans mom was African American as was his light skinned sister which he admitted took a lot of lovely traits from his step mom. A uncomfortable and confused look cane to his face.
" Do we need too?" He grumbles standing up as his tall slightly fit body stood with the boxers wearing an shirt for his favorite football team and black shorts. " we'll need to act like a couple won't we? What if they insist we kiss or something?" He scratched his head as the scene flasyed in his ming and he pushed it away. We're just acting like a couple get those thoughts out of your mind or I'll have to find a new place to stay. He thought to himself as he wondered what they should do.

"I mean we can go for a bit and make our excuses early, right? And nobody is gonna make us kiss.."

Although would it be a bad thing if they did?

"... It's just a little holding hands and cuddling, probably telling some of our story.. but we can mostly just ask them stuff probably anyway.."

They'd had to come up with a backstory to get this place, though it was mostly true. They had met in middle school but at first they didn't really get on, but then something had changed in High School and they'd found themselves getting close, they had been that way ever since. Throw in some pictures of them on vacation together, or cuddling at family events and they just looked like a cute young black couple. Sure her skin was a little lighter but so what, that was part of what might have sold it, sometimes people were quite ignorant, and if they were going to make assumptions then Kira figured her and Jordan might as well benefit from them.

"I mean we can probably blow them off tonight if you really want to, but sooner or later we'll have to take them up on the offer.. might as well get it over with I think..."

Jordan let out a sigh feeling the awkward feeling of meeting new people and pretending to be his sister's boyfriend as well. His eyes subconsciously tailed over her fine ass before he has to looked away. " Yeah you have a point sis." He spoke to her as he looked down at the boxes he still had to put away. " Admittedly I could use a break from this too since someone keeps going out to be social than helping me." He finished with a slight glare before going to dig though clothes to find something decent to wear at the party and keep his mind from the awkward moment happening now between his thoughts and the pretend relationship they have. He wondered how many other siblings or even friends had to pretend to do what they are doing or if was just them that got themselves stuck in this situation.

It had to be just them, it could only be that way, but then they had always had a bit of an unorthodox brother and sister relationship.. while most folks tolerated their siblings Kira and Jordon really had taken to each other pretty quickly. Sure there had been some misunderstandings to begin with, some teething problems, but they had gotten over them.. now they were pretty much best friends, and best friends pretending to be a couple to score a sweet deal, well she could bet that happened all the time.

The rest of the day was spent organizing stuff and putting together some of the flat pack furniture so that they had places to store things, mainly the wardrobes so that they no longer needed to live out of suitcases.. by the time the evening rolled around things were much better. There was still some to do but they could take care of that tomorrow. Instead Kira found herself dressed in a denim skirt that finished just above the knee, cowboy boots and a top that seemed to be almost suspiciously low cut. Finding her brother she smiled

"Ok honey, you ready?"

Jordan walked out of the bedroom dressed in the best outfit he could find which was a polo shirt and jeans with his tennis shoes. He was always more of the homebody of the siblings so didn't chase fashion trends too much. When he spotted his sister though he stopped and stared as he saw the skin exposed on her and imagined her breast popping free of her shirt. He quickly shook the thoughts free from his head. "Your really trying to sell it aren't you." He said with a whry smile as he walked over to her. " what am I supposed to do if others try to flirt with you?" Not that should be an issue here with them all being couples in less there swingers...its not one of those places is it? He quickly pushed those thoughts out since there situation was complicated enough without adding other couples into it. He went to stand by the door. " So shall we go have out first test run to see if we'll get kicked out or not?" He asked with wry humor as he opened the door.

She chuckled

"If someone flirts with me let me handle it.. I'm a strong confident modern woman and you are a liberated modern guy.. not threatened in your masculinity by someone admiring what's yours and trusting your partner to assert her boundaries.."

That was easy enough to play, it basically required him just not being a caveman. Besides, it was unlikely to happen, and if it did and she actually liked it.. well she could always circle back later. If they were cool with flirting in front of her partner then no doubt they would be cool with a little discretion..

"We're not going to get kicked out. It's just a couple of folks grilling some food and having a beer or two.. it's not like we are gonna have to fuck in front of the whole neighborhood so they can see we actually do it."

Though she had to admit the idea was kinda exciting. Jordan was a handsome man and it wasn't as if he hadn't crept into her thoughts a time or two when she was alone.. even if it did often start as Micheal B. Jordan.. but he was her step brother, and they couldn't. They shouldn't.

Taking his hand she led him next door, to where the older couple were setting up out back.

"Hey Barb!"

She said with a wave, the older woman turning to greet them both.

"This is Jordan, my Boyfriend."

Barb smiled, her southern sassy charm on display as she greeted Jordan

"Well ain't you handsome, and this is my husband, Paul."

Paul was a heavyset guy of similar age to barb, his hair both thinning and greying. It was almost like being around parents.

"Good to meet you Jordan, and you must be Kira, Barb certainly had plenty to say about you."

I chuckled.

"All good I hope"

Jordan followed his sister somewhat reluctantly as both social anxiety and dread of being found out hung around him. His sister always teased him that with his good lucks he would be probably if he was more social but large groups always overwhelmed him. Once they got to the neighbors house though he grabbed a drink and tried to hang around his sister in a way he imagined a boyfriend might. It was a different mindset to get into than usual where he would try to flirt or talk with other women around. He noted as he checked out the couple that the older woman wasn't bad and wondered if she ever wanted more than her aging partner could offer.He quickly shook that thought away though, it was bad enough having pervy thoughts of his stepsister but to think of other woman while undercover as her bf. He let out a small sigh when he noticed his sister talking with one of their neighbors and offered a smile.

" Pleased to meet you. Sorry I haven't been out much but you know what it's like moving in somewhere." He said followed by a small chuckle as he stood close to Kira.

Last edited:
the older couple smiled and shook their heads

"No Its OK, don't you worry about that.."

Paul said as he put some brats on the grill, It was almost an Indian Summer, so warm out right now.. perfect weather for cooking outside and relaxing, the slight breeze being just enough to stop them from overheating

"Jordan gets anxious sometimes.. tends to keep himself to himself, but I kinda twisted his arm. After all, you were nice enough to invite us over and everything.."

Kira explained, trying not to make her 'boyfriend' sound like a golden retriever or something. 'oh he's a good dog but he just gets nervous' wasn't the vibe that she was going for, but at least she was establishing an easy out if things got too heavy, or a reason to decline more heavy social obligations. she took a sip of her beer and relaxed as the conversation flowed, topics ranging from what everyone did for a living to the gossip about why the previous residents had moved out, apparently they were still in the neighbourhood, it was just that their relationship had developed to where they had a need for a bigger house.

"so how did you two meet?"

Paul asked.. giving Kira the opportunity to tell their story, the edited version that made them sound like a couple, rather than stepsiblings. But she was shocked as she heard Barb's reply

"aww aint that sweet, Paul and I knew each other since we were kids too, his daddy married my aunt and we got along well.. so when I turned 18 he asked my daddy permission to take me out dancing and that was all she wrote.. only thing missing from the story is kids, I had some medical issues and that aint happening.. but thats why we are always happy to encourage young love!"

Jordan stood by Kira idly listening to the conversation as his eyes scanned the room. He was always more of a people watcher than anything as he was never sure what to talk about at these things especially with people they just met though he noted their decor suited there age before his eyes went back to eyeing his step sister and their hostess. He shook his head slightly to chide himself as he heard Kira edited tale of their love which sounded believable considering they didn't always live together.

When barb responded back though almost made him spit out his drink. Sure I guess they weren't blood related so it wasn't that strange but wouldn't the stigma of being thought of family make things awkward in less... He quickly shook his head again before responding back. " That is certainly something I wouldn't have guessed." He said looking at them while trying to recover. " weren't you judged for essentially dating a sibling?"

Kira was about to Elbow Jordan in the ribs for the question, her skin flushing as she went to apologize, but it was Paul that answered

"No, it wasn't like that back then. Your cousins are not that closely related to you when it comes to blood and people used to take each other out all the time. Sure some families were close knit and you were bought up with each other, might have been weird then I guess, but we didn't know each other until we were teenagers.. her aunt was my step mother. Besides, Barb has a habit of calling anyone under 25 a kid."

Kira laughed, taking a long drink of her beer

"Well, glad to know I am just barely an adult"

She joked. In her head it made sense, a full sibling unless they were twins only had something like 50% of your DNA if those crime shows were to believed. A cousin had even less, but if they were step cousins.. was that even a thing.. then they wouldn't have any. Just like her and Jordan..

Last edited:
Jordan puased ready to try to dodge is rambunctious sisters jab at him for what he felt was actually a good question. He always heard jokes about incest and tells how it was bad for the family in the long fun but to hear them explain it so calmly and rationally was a fresh view for him. Maybe Kira and him could work after all he thought as he looked over to see a thoughtful look on his sister's face too before he shook that thought away. No they were just pretending to get a good place to stay. She had no real feelings like that for him and he shouldn't lust after her either despite how her body fit those clothes.

He took a drink with Kira and nodded with the story. " I suppose that would work out in your favor than." He said looking to the side a bit unsure what to do in this situation that wouldn't make things awkward.

Things picked up after that, the first round of sausages were great, and soon there were freshly made burgers on the grill too. Barb and Kira headed inside to make a salad and have a girl talk while Jordan and Paul got some male bonding time to talk about guy stuff, football, cars, guns, whatever it was that men talked about when women weren't around.

"Hey, I'm sorry if Jordan's question upset you, I swear he doesn't mean these things like that, he just kinda says whats on his mind sometimes.."

Barb chuckled and shook her head

"Its alright, I don't mind, I'm not one that keeps things to myself so if I had something to say you'd know about it.."

the two women continued to talk, some about the people that used to live here, some about Barb and Paul's relationship, some about Kira and Jordan. things they had been through together. There was a lot of course, they had been more or less inseparable apart from college, and even then they used to drive or fly and go visit each other sometimes, or when they got to be at home together for the holidays they would often just spend time with just the two of them.. she felt happy with him, like she could be herself, and none of her partners had ever really made her feel like that. Perhaps her step brother being her fake boyfriend would be the best thing for her, at least for a while. Of course the women had also continued drinking, Barb was a bad influence and had broken out the cocktails, A dark n stormy each and the rum was going straight to Kira's head. coming up behind Jordan she grabbed his ass and kissed him on the cheek before offering him another beer

"there you go handsome, hope you boys have been having fun.."

Raven let the girls go cook while giving Kira one last look before joining Paul by the grill while he mostly stood around for company or helped hand stuff, he really needed to learn to grill one day. Thier conversation mostly focused on local sports and each others work though Jordan did ask about the strange rules of the neighborhood. Paul just shrugged " I don't really know myself maybe they figure couples and families would be less chaotic than bunch of kids rooming together though Barb and I heard about it from word of mouth and since we were already together took a chance on it. " he told Jordan. " though the neighbors are nice so you shouldn't have trouble." Jordan nodded listening when kira walked up and grabbed his ass clearly under the influence. Jordan was shocked but tried to play it cool giving her a look seeing she was clearly drunk. Deciding to play her game he reached and gave her ass a slap earning a chuckle from his neighbot.

The ass slap made her flush, the warmth spreading straight up her spine and yet through to her core. Giggling a little she wound one of her braids around her fingers as she looked at him

"Thank you daddy"

She cooed, she was just teasing him of course, she had never called a man daddy in her life, not even her actual father, at least not after the age of 5. But her little joke drew rambunctious laughter from Barb and a little chuckle from Paul

"Ooh I see someone is well trained"

He grinned before grabbing Barb's ass and giving her a soft kiss.

Jordan gave Kira a confused look for a moment wondering where that nickname came from than again she couldn't care him big bro without drawing suspicioun. Did he want her call him that or did daddy draw more arousal from him. He just shook her head as he got into the role and grabbed kiras full ass. " sorry about that she gets a little crazy when she drinks." He said not commenting on the training part as he wondered his sister's kinks and habits than scolding himself for getting curious when nothing was coming from it. This banter was just a tease for him with no release and if anything he expected when they got home they would retreat to privacy to take care of the sexual tension. " So how long till meat is done cuase Kira is already acting she wants something else." He gave a playful grin as he gropped his step sisters ass and tried to hide his own bodies excitement.

at this point she wasn't really acting, though she might not have wanted it necessarily from her step brother the alcohol and the touching and grabbing was getting her turned on. When they got in she was definitely going to need some time with her favourite vibe. Of course Jordan had been with her when she had bought it, they'd always had that kind of relationship where very little was off limits between them, and if Kira was honest she loved it.

"mmm oh no, I definitely want some meat"

she smirked, teasing some more, squeezing her ass back against his touch so he could grab a little more, her eyes sparkling a little bit.

"it's almost done.. just another minute or two.. "

Paul said before adding

"besides, its good to see young people having fun. Helps keep us from feeling too old."

it wasn't long and they were once again eating, it was good, really good, Paul was a wonderful cook. Kira had been the type that burned water until recently, she'd taken a few cooking classes with her last boyfriend, his idea of a romantic date, but at least she had learned some things.. now her favourite things to make were pasta dishes, she loved all the different types.. finishing the food she headed inside to help Barb wash up, not wanting to just eat and run. Despite only being next door though She also didn't want to keep their neighbours up too late, so when they were done she headed out to the yard once more, kissing her 'boyfriend' on the cheek.

'you ready? I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie before bed.."

The elderly couple chuckled and gave knowing lookd on the comment about movie before bed knowing slang now a days. Paul chuckled at the reaction feeling a buzz and full from food as he cuddled his wife. " Think we all could use some time to ourselves now." He said fondly. " seeing you two young love birds makes me feel I need to match up with you guys." He then chuckled as Jordan blushed from the attention as his instincts took advantage of the chance to feel up his sister's hot ass.

" yeah I should probably go before things get to out of hand on front of you two." He said with a smile feeling a buzz himself. " Thanks for the invite you two. Well see you around later." With a wave to the elderly couple he walked to the door with his hand still on kiras ass.

She didn't attempt to move his hand even after they reached the door, in fact she turned against him before leaning up and kissing him in full view of their hosts. It wasn't a simple peck either, it was a proper full kiss, like a woman would give to her boyfriend.

Breaking away she waved a goodbye to Barb and Paul before walking down the drive and then around to her own side of the fence, a swing in her hips to entice him to follow. She was actually enjoying teasing him, a part of her desperately wanted him to follow up too, to make her pay for it, to grab her hair and spank her ass. Which probably meant she'd had too much to drink, after all, to think such things of her step brother. But also the fact that he was her step brother just made it so much hotter, the forbidden nature of it all. Kira definitely needed a cold shower

Jordan was left shocked and breathless from the kiss as his tipsy mind worked to think if she was his girlfriend or not. His hands seemed to go on autopilot like it would with any girl as he worked to caress and explore to woman in his arms. He gave her a small look before making a hasty apology and exit to the hosts. " we really should go before she puts on a real show for you." He said ruefully as he dragged his step sister to the door. " she knows what she like when she drinks so I should get her home."

After that they departed and brought kira into the house where he rushed to get some water. Partly from habit to fight the next days hangover and to clear his head tonight from that buzz. He slumped against the wall holding a class shakiy as he tried to clear his head from everything that happened tonight.

Kira went straight to her room, her body was hard and horny and she needed some relief before she did anything, she knew that she was going to need to talk to her brother but that could wait until she had a clear mind.

Pushing her door across she stripped, getting completely naked, she was going to get into something more comfortable anyway, soon her fingers were exploring her wet folds, rubbing against her clit, in her drunken state she didn't realize how loud she was being, nor did she realize that the door was still slightly open, enough that if someone were to walk past they would get an eyeful

Rubbing her clit she closed her eyes, humming a little to herself, her head resting on the pillow, she could already feel herself getting close, her step brothers name spilling from her lips as she pictured him between her thighs

"Jordan...mmm"

Jordan took a moment to drink some water and try to clear his head. He was glad to see his sister stopped her antics and didn't try push anything once they were alone but why was he slightly disappointed in her decision. He shook his head telling himself that there situation was different from their neighbors for all he knew their parents just thought they found a place together and didn't even know of thier plan much less if they dated.

Hr chuckled and finished the water before heading to the shower to relief himself in various ways. As he walked he could hear his sister in throes or passion which wasn't something knew as neither one was shy with each other now but she also left her door ajar...on purpose or? No, I'm thinking too much into things he thought to himself as he peaked in to see her young sexy body laid out showing all of her caramel skin and even pink that showed between his sister's fingers. He gulped transfixed as part of him wanted to barge in but he used all of his mental will to make him move to shower where he undressed and lost himself in the warm water.

it didn't take much longer before Kira was in the throws of orgasm, her step brothers name leaving her lips once more. Laying on the bed for a few minutes she tried to catch her breath, she felt sort of guilty for how far she had taken things tonight, and for what she had just done, but at the same time she hadn't heard him complaining, and hadn't he pushed back just as hard, his hands had been all over her, feeling her up like a horny teenager..

grabbing some clean panties and some pajamas she headed for the bathroom to get ready, she wasn't going to go to bed right now, she was content to just hang with Jordan and play games or something, but she wanted to be comfortable, after all she was home alone. She was so lost in thought though as she considered the situation with Barb and Paul next door that she didn't hear the water running. The door wasn't locked, they never did and just trusted the other one to give them privacy, which usually worked out. Usually.

"Oh god, Jordan, I'm sorry.."

she said as he stood there under the water, but she couldn't help but to admire his body, particularly the glimpse she got of his cock, she knew she should leave, but she found herself frozen to the spot for a bit, and then it was as if something else took over, something inside of her that she didn't want to admit was there

".. you mind if I join you? help wash your back?"

jesus why had she said that, he was going to think she was a pervert, a degenerate, It was one thing to pretend to be dating, even to kiss a little, but to have sex with each other, could they actually do that? did he want to?

Jordan was lost in his own pleasure while the hot water washed away the days grime along with his sins it seemed like. His hand moved on his enlarged member as he closed his eyes to imagine his fantasy. The face shifting from girls online to the barb than surprisingly staying on his sister making him groan and move his hand faster. He could imagine the feel of her ass in his hands and her hands moving over his body and then he saw her in bed her caramel skin shining with sweat and her pink sex open to him as she called his name.

He was startled from his thoughts as he was caught mid stroke by Kira in front of him. He admittedly stopped to try to cover himself but felt foolish after getting an eye full of her. " I'm not sure that would be appropriate or if either of us is in the right state to just wash each other." He said glancing away with a wash cloth covering his sex.

Though his mind raced with images of her in the shower with him he didn't want to cross any lines they might regret later and what if their parents found out. They expectedly him to look out for his sister not take advantage of her. If they heard he would be dead.

She giggled a little

"You're so silly Jordan.."

Her fingers moved to her hair and she brushed her braids back behind her ear

"Well it looks like you could use a hand with something.."

She said as she glanced down at where the washcloth attempted to cover his arousal, he was quite the man, with a cock that belonged in porn. His previous girlfriends had even told her so, bragging about how amazing he was in bed.. she didn't know if her last boyfriends had the balls to have a similar conversation with him, but she doubted it.

"Come on step brother, let your little sister take care of you. Nobody needs to know.."

Back
Top Bottom