Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Nonbinary Seeking Erotic Stories! Original + Fandom (NSFW) - Futanari Edition - Now with References! *NEW PLOTS*

Heya ;P
Thanks for checking out my thread! I'll keep this short!
I'm mostly seeking futa or femboy partners here, but I'll hear anyone out <3
For all following plots I'd like to play as a futa ^^

About Me
I'm a fairly advanced writer, but I usually aim for like 1 paragraph to keep things more frequent. I can easily hit up to 5 or more if I'm in the mood though.
I play any gender, but usually prefer to play F or NB. I'm also a switch with a bit of a sub lean.

Kinks
Futanari, Large Cocks, Excessive Cum, Gentle Dom, Footjobs, Sweat, Anal, Feet, Armpits, Rimjobs, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Licking, Bukkake, Sportswear, Bestiality

All of these can be toned down, this is just an explanation of my ideal way to write these :3

Large Cocks: Anything between about 12 inches and 24 inches, or even more if that's your thing. Also, incredibly girthy too.

Excessive Cum: I'm talking extreme, like, characters being able to pump out liters of cum so thick you have to scrub it off in the shower.
[Ref 1] [Ref 2]

Anal: Personal favourite. My characters will almost always prefer to take it up the ass.
[Ref 1] [Ref 2] [Ref 3]

(For any kinks such as Foot Worship, Sweat, Ass Worship, Etc. I should clarify that I don't like anything unclean, no dirt or grime or anything of the sort, just natural sweaty musk.)

Sweat: Nothing gets me going like characters working up a sweat, be it in the gym or during sex. Writing the smells and tastes as MC worships YCs sweaty body is a personal favourite.

Ass Worship: Rimjobs and Facesitting fall under this general umbrella, but I want MCs tongue all over YC's sweaty ass, pushing it deep inside and all around.

Armpits & Feet: Kissing them, licking them, fucking them. Pretty simple ;P

References
[Ref 1]
[Ref 2]
[Ref 3]
[Ref 4]

Plots & Pairings
As a side note: I'm always up for a GM style roleplay!
MCs in these plots can be as young as site guidelines allow, so 15.
Also, I always appreciate
brainstorming! Lets come up with an idea together!

Plots:

Enemies to Lovers, Student x Student:
Two students, rivals in some way, maybe in the same club or sports team, slowly fall for each other after a drunk hookup.

*GM STYLE*
Master (YC) x Apprentice (MC):
YC is training MC to become an apothecary. and as part of her training sends her out to fulfil requests from townsfolk and gather various ingredients.
GM style, but with an intermission where you can have your own character to play properly for some more solid development and 1 on 1 action.
Bestiality and Monsters appreciated but not required.

Pairings:

Manager (YC) x Store Clerk (MC)

Mother (YC) x Daughter (MC)

Aunt (YC) x Niece (MC)

Tutor (YC) x Student (MC)

Fandoms:

Tokyo Ghoul

The Legend of Zelda

Pokemon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom