Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

⚓️ The Lucky Bastard and The High Seas ⚓️ A seafaring adventure 🌊 🦭 ⛵️💀

MajickIsWes

"Catchy Catch Phrase"
Welcome Aboard Mateys!
schooner-ship-sail-ship-dock-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Wesly here! But this is for @RavenStorm and his group idea! So here I am trying to help find us any takers!

"1. The lucky bastard,:It would take place in world where for some reason Britain has gained an untold might that let them take over smaller lands or territories. Some sailors or soldiers from those lands sail lout to rebel or find freedom while others work to bring the world to order. I can see the story taking place in Three points either when my character first runs away to join a ship, when he's already a captain of his own ship or when he's retired to his pub but people hearing of his past or knowing the right words seek to revive his legend. (1)" @RavenStorm

So far we have decided that HC (His Character) is from an Irish Clan that surrenders to the British Empire to avoid any unnecessary deaths. He, however wishes to resist and fight against the tyrannical empire so he fled to find his own way. Well, some of his friends refused to let him go alone and joined along side him. After years of hardwork and determination, HC earns his own ship along with a skilled crew. MC and YC/s all stuck by his side through everything, earning themselves a position of veteranancy Aboard the ship.

A few select individuals are even born with unique abilities that give them an advantage that others would not. Such as Mercer Crayne has an uncanny talent with any and all firearms, if he can seen it, chances are he can hit it. HC has sporadic good luck that always seems to save him when he needs it most. With these talents HC and his crew decide to fight against the powers that be, whether that's the war blinded Empire or the vile pirates that plague the waters and their nearby territories. This has earned their respect from the people who gladly help them the best they can, knowing that these "privateers" will defend them the best they can.

will these "privateers" end the reign of a tyrannical Empire? Will they clean the waters of those who would do innocent people harm?

if this Thread interests you, please reach out to either me or @RavenStorm and we can discuss further details!

This might have better luck at getting bites that my sporadic list lol. I will say that if someone wants to play an enemy that's okay too but for now think we're filling out the main cast.

Looking for more people. You can be crew, enemy pirates, navy or even civilians we meet.

Would it be possible to have a list of the slots that are currently filled on the crew so we may have a better idea of what spots remain for characters to fill?

Well I'm also looking for those looking for roles off the crew but let me research again

Looking for more. Need females to eveg out the ratio but open to all genders. Currently have two crews three uf you want to be a villain. Also if you want to play navy/ royalty or towns person im all for it!
Lucky crew needs: doctor, shipwright/ repair man, maybe bard, quarter master, boatswain, cabin boy, master at arms, powder monkey, second mate ( maybe silver if he wants), third mate, gunners, rigger, helmsman, strikers. Admittedly not all are big and some mat be debatted.
The other crews have more spots open.https://historylists.org/other/list-of-pirate-ranks-and-responsibilities.html article that explains all ship positions when making a character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom