Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Come and Escape with me…

MissTrick

Moon
୨୧゜・。♡。・゜୨୧゜・。♡。・゜୨୧゜・。♡。・゜୨୧゜ Introduction ୨୧゜・。♡。・゜୨୧゜・。♡。・゜୨୧゜・。♡。・゜୨୧゜

Hello and welcome to my thread…

So to hop and skip to it- My name is Laura or Nora whatever you may wish to call me by. I am a twenty six year old with a hankering need to escape into immersive worlds and plot lines that are far away from the mundanity of the lives we lead. I am from the UK and but more than happy to write with any of you from any corner of our small globe.

My writing style

I write in third person and prefer others that do too. Third person writing gives me better ability to explore the world around the characters and other side characters we may incorporate. I love people that are advanced literate in the way I consider myself to be. I certainly have some rust to shake off- so please bear with me while I do so. I tend enjoy generous helpings in posts. If you give me a lot- I will give you a lot. I like multi para to novella responses. Of course- we may be writing a scene that is requires a little more back and forth so I completely understand that sometimes we may have shorter posts to keep us going. I want someone who wants to world build with me.

Frequency

So I like people who are fairly available. I consider myself to be. I'm an autistic twenty six year old who finds real life a little too difficult sometimes so I do spend a lot of time in my home writing. I also understand that you guys will have lives and commitments. I do too. I work a Monday to Friday so while I may sometimes be able to respond in the day, I will be responding in the evenings and weekends mostly. I like people who can do around once a day at least. But I am very flexible. However- it breaks my heart if we have a ripe and wonderful story and I am waiting all week for one response. I want things to get going. I hope you understand that.

Content

I prefer story based content with a high erotic tang. I adore a romance in my stories and depending on what we are writing it can sometimes be the centre piece or it be a part of a much larger story. Both I love. Due to my love for erotic and dark content I do ask that all my partners be 21+

Themes and Genres

From realism to fantasy I will walk with you through all manner of themes and genres. While I have many plots and ideas, I welcome thresh ones from yourself.

Outro

I hope one or some of you have read this and are already anticipating a "hello" but I will be posting some of my plot ideas in this or a new thread sometime soon. But I do not have them written out yet. So they will be coming. I do currently have cravings however I am easily led with new ideas… bring all you have ✨

Back
Top Bottom