Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrestling with demons (BimboBrandi X Guitar man)

BimboBrandi

Queen of Everything
The boos reigned down from the crowd inside of Rock Springs Arena. They certainly hadn't expected the All American Couple, Staci and Ace Evans, to get rocked like this by two relative unknowns, but of course their promo asking for anyone back there who wanted to fight to come out and give the people what they wanted to be had been answered by the House of Deville, the demonic priestess Pandora DeVille, and the Reverend DeVille, her devil worshipping cohort.

In truth it was Pandora and the Reverend's first match here, their first taste of action with Pro Wrestling Revolution, but they weren't new to the game. They knew how to play to the crowd, and so as Pandora dragged her opponent up by the hair only to headbutt her and knock her on her ass again she let out a demonic cackle. Of course Ace also knew how to play, shouting from the ring for the referee to intervene, knowing full well that nobody was willing to break Kayfabe, not when everything was going as it was supposed to go. Still his argument was enough to keep the crowd on side, even as Pandora turned her attention from Staci and used the second rope as a springboard to deliver a kick to the side of his head, knocking him off of the ring apron.

Again she turned back to Staci, this time lifting her onto her shoulder and throwing her over the top rope. That was The Reverend's cue and Pandora made her way to her corner, tagging her partner in before catching him for a kiss. One that made the boos even louder. And yet as she kissed him things all seemed to fade into the background, all that mattered was her lips on his, until she felt the referees hand on her back as he ushered her to the outside. It was time for her man to go to work..

This was what he'd been waiting for.

They'd been together for what seemed like an eternity at this point, slogging around lesser, local promotions before getting this bigger break. Was it WWE or AEW? Nope, but anything had to be better then were they were. It was an actual arena after all, with more then 15 fans and an actual concessions stand. He was still thinking about that, a bit absent minded before he caught a quick glimpse of Pandora turning back towards him. Sticking his hand out in time, he caught the tag and returned the kiss, hand briefly slipping down to rest on her hip. Breaking off from the kiss, he immediately hopped off of the apron and onto the floor, meeting Ace outside of the ring.

Black boots hit the floor first, wearing long, black pants over them. Shirtless with a torso covered in various tattoos of occult nature, his participation truly began. He rammed Ace's head into the metal ring post before throwing him back into the ring. A few more punches to the prone man resulted in the Reverend standing up and lifting Ace over his shoulder before delivering his finishing move to the man, the so-called Stygian Slam. Instead of pinning him, the Reverend stomped on Ace's head until the referee called the bout, a TKO instead of a clean, pinfall. After the match, he and Pandora stood in the ring arm and arm as they declared their new, Satanic presence to the promotion.

Behind the curtains, Tim turned around and gave Pandora a nice, big hug once they were out of sight from the fans. "That went just as well as it could've, huh?" He asked as he pulled back from her, waiting for their competitors to return backstage, wanting to thank them. "I'm hoping we can get in the title picture pretty soon here."

"well the crowd certainly hated us so that's a start"

Pandora smirked, her hip bumping against him. At 5'8" she was taller than most of the girls here, which just made her ring presence even more impressive. But here behind the curtain she wasn't in the ring, waiting for their opponents to come through. Once they did there were high fives and celebrations, everything left in the ring, it was a performance after all, theater.

Cracking open some beers she considered Staci and Ace, unlike Pandora and Tim they were actually a couple, married even. But while she and her partner were known as a pair she had simply been his Valet, before. Her job, to help him look good. He'd been a rockstar back then of course, but his new character as the Satanic cult leader The Reverend DeVille was much more fun..

"I'm sure if we keep getting booked like that we will be exactly where we want to be, we just gotta have faith.. tell the right story"

"Faith? That's pretty funny," he remarked, looking down at himself, his body and Pandora. Their whole little Satanic character and act demonstrated the exact opposite of that, but he enjoyed it. His old character was boring, stale, it didn't feel like he was able to be himself. And while the Reverend was obviously a character, he felt much more at home, like he was in his own skin. He could see himself being the Reverend, he could see Pandora being herself. And that made it so much more fun.

He couldn't help but gaze at her as they stood side by side, eyes still attracted to those familiar tattoos and her thick, black hair. It'd be a lie if he said he hadn't thought of what they could be like together. He'd known her for years and had never met a better woman. It didn't hurt that she was his type either.

"Well, we should have our meeting with the booker tomorrow, like he said. I'm excited to see where he sees this going. What he wants to do with you too," he added, curious if she'd finally get to wrestle more, or just act as his eye candy.

She nodded, taking a sip of her beer and watching the match on TV right now, that was one of the draws to this place, the fact that they broadcast their matches on the internet. Sure it was just some rinky dink show on a website that most had never heard of. It wasn't the WWE network, but it meant that people were watching. It meant in the future she would be able to point to her work and show just what she could do.

"Honestly I"m looking forward to it, I mean I think I have a good character, and I showed that I could go tonight.. hopefully this is my chance to do something meaningful, our chance to do something meaningful.."

She had grown up watching the women wrestle, of course there had been Chyna, may she rest in peace. What she had done fighting the men, she could have been WWE champ and it would have been believable.. but it was Lita with her extreme style and Trish Stratus with her own in ring skills who had been big influences, and Molly Holly who was one hell of a bad ass. Then when you factored in women like Paige, or Saraya as she now went by, and Rhea Ripley or Shotzi Blackheart.. there was a place for women that looked like her, that alternative style. Of course she wasn't on the level of those women right now, but being somewhere with a. Actual women's division was a step towards that.

"Who knows, maybe we'll end up as a power couple here, both holding gold with the men's and women's sides on lockdown.."

She joked. Honestly playing Tim's girlfriend was going to be fun. Interesting too given how she felt about the man, his long hair, tattoos, that patch of dark hair on his chest.. he was a certified hottie, and some woman was going to snap him up. She would have liked that woman to be her, but if something was going to happen then it would have done so by now.. wouldn't it?

Tim's eyebrows raised a bit at her suggestion, it'd honestly been on his mind for a while too. He knew things would look better for them if they were both competing, especially her. There was footage of him wrestling all over the internet, he'd made sure of that. But Pandora rarely got that chance. Now she did and he wanted to see nothing but the absolute best for her. He knew how hard she worked, how much she wanted to be that champion, someone for the company to lean on and lead the division. And honestly, he couldn't think of a better woman to do just that.

Tilting his head towards her and smirking, he spoke just barely over a whisper. "But are you sure you just want to play a power couple and not actually be one?" Taking a swig of his own beer right after, a part of him couldn't believe he'd actually said it and let the intrusive thoughts win. But she had to be feeling it too, right? After all the years together, the tension and chemistry something had to give, and it seemed like it would be him. He didn't regret asking though, he was more surprised then anything. He didn't know if it was the beer, the exhaustion after the match, or his brain finally following his heart, but a massive weight had been lifted from his chest.

She laughed at his words

"Ha, sure!!"

He couldn't be serious after all, if something was going to happen between them then it would have already done so..wouldn't it? She'd known Tim for years, and sure she had crushed on him, but it had never progressed past them being friends. That kiss out there, well she had definitely enjoyed it, but it had been for the entertainment of the fans, to give them something to boo while the heroes got their shit together.. he hadn't thought it was something more? No he was a professional, which meant he was just teasing..

"Maybe I could see if Staci wants to go out some time, she is kinda hot right? That pretty all American girl next door type.. you just know she is probably secretly a kinky bitch..maybe she would wanna let you watch.."

She was teasing him right back of course. It was what they did..

"Come on, you know that's totally not my type," he playfully rolled his eyes at Pandora. Staci was beautiful, sure. He'd just never sleep with her. Blonde, clear skin, that wholesome personality... She didn't feel exciting enough for him. She was like everyone else. Boring, no risks being taken with a girl like her. Pandora radiated all of the energy and vibes that he could ask for, while having the tattoos, dark hair, and curves that he loved.

He decided to take a risk right then and there. "Maybe I wanna see if you're a kinky bitch for myself. Tired of hearing the rumors," he smirked again, reaching his hand over and placing it on the small of her back. It slid down a bit more until it was on her ass, giving it a quick squeeze before pulling it off, testing her.

She didn't mind the little grope, in fact it quite excited her. Not that she could tell him that. Instead she chuckled

"Oh so you've heard rumours huh.. well play your cards right and maybe I will bust out the thigh high boots and the big purple strapon.."

She teased, though she had to admit that it was quite the idea. She was a fan of pegging, but she was also very willing to let him take control. Maybe have him put on the toy and double penetrate her.. she shook out of the idea before she got carried away, it wasn't right to think of him like that, though she couldn't help but to wonder..

"Tim..."

She said before swallowing a mouthful of her beer

"...you're serious aren't you? You wanna.. fool around?"

Could she really do that? It was one thing to pretend to be his girlfriend out there, but to share her bed with him, after all they had been through together? And yet she might not get another opportunity to find out just what it was that she was missing..

"I mean, I've seen the thigh highs before but never the strap on. Might not be too keen on using it on myself though, at least not yet. But yes! I'm completely, dead serious right now." Tim's eyes slightly rolled at her as he retracted the hand. He'd always been a pretty serious guy, he didn't think that she'd take his suggestion as anything but the truth.

His own beer finished by now, he held the empty bottle by the fingertips and crossed his arms over his chest. "You know that you're exactly my type, been around each other too long to not know. I think we know each other well enough to have some solid chemistry back in the bed. It's been a rough couple of weeks for us with the travelling and our schedule... Releasing that stress and tension might not be the worst idea."

Shrugging his shoulders, he continued. "Worse comes to worse, we know we work well together and keep our act going. Best case scenario? It's too good to not give things a chance."

So he did want to.. and if she was honest his argument was pretty persuasive. Not just because she had wanted to jump his bones since she first met him. But it wasn't unheard of for a guy to be deep dicking his valet, and even though that wasn't what they were anymore that was what they had been for a long time, and so it was certainly less gross than if Tim had asked any other random woman here to help him relieve some stress. Besides, she had plenty of her own too..

"And you are sure that if it doesn't feel right it won't change anything between us? I care about you Tim, you are one of my best friends and I don't want to break that.. but also.. your place or mine?"

"I am one hundred percent sure that it would change nothing, especially on my side. Can't speak for you, but you know... Sometimes you just have to fuck and move on with things," he noted with a shrug. "I also think it'll be easier to get back to my place from here, no? Because I don't really want to wait that much longer. I'm super pent up, haven't wanted to masturbate or anything while you've been around so often. And even without that, I've been eyeing your body for a while now. I want to get my hands on that ass as fast as possible."

With a soft smirk, Tim extended his hand out toward her and nodded towards the door, which was the exit to the arena. "Let's take this chance together, Pandora. I can't wait to see what happens between us."

Taking his hand the two of them left together, which was just how they had arrived. Tim's car was parked outside of the arena and when a drunk fan spotted them and asked where they were going Pandora replied

"We're gonna have sex!!"

It was very much in their character of course, but it was also true, which was the fun part. Sure they could have pretended it was something else, but it was a show night and the fans wanted to see the devilish couple not Tim and Pandora, the good friends, so even if they were trying to beat the line at Arby's she probably would have responded the same. It just so happened that right now she was craving a different kind of meat.

The car pulled out and she relaxed, she had been over to Tim's place a few times, and Tim had been to hers, they were working on stuff together, these new characters.. she knew enough about where he lived to not be worried, instead all that was left to do what to wait

He laughed as Pandora proudly exclaimed what they were about to do, watching the drunk man slowly spin around to gaze at them as the pair made it back to his car. Having spent hours travelling together in the black sedan, he knew that this ride was going to feel longer then any they'd ever took together. He wanted to get at her badly, every second of the relatively quick commute feeling like an eternity.

But they made it back to his place rather soon, a small little house he was renting on the outskirts of the city. Parking in the driveway, he quickly hopped out and unlocked his front door, letting Pandora in first before following her in, locking the door. Once the door was locked he spun around and quickly grabbed her, hands back on her ass as he gave a firmer, more hearty squeeze. "God, I've been wanting to do this for so long," he chuckled. "Not sure I can make it up to the bedroom with you..."

She smirked as she heard his words, pressing her ass back against his touch some more to entice him, even as her chest pressed against his

"Aww, surely you can wait a little longer.. you've done so well.."

She said with a grin before dropping her bag and adding

"Besides, it was hot out there in the area and I think we both need a shower. You wash my back and I'll wash yours.."

She was teasing him of course, she always had loved doing that, but there was something more to it now knowing what was at stake, what they were about to do. Peeling his hands off of her ass she turned, starting up the stairs with a little swing in her hips, giving him the kind of display that would only make him want her more. She knew where she was going of course, she had helped him move in. Her own place wasn't too far from here either, though it was an apartment. On the plus side it had a pool, unfortunately it was communal..

Reaching the top of the stairs she disappeared from view, only to strip her top and toss it back behind her so that he could see it land on the top of the stairs. If he wasn't already on his way up he soon would be, that was for certain.

"Why do you have to be like this?"

Thoughts were slipping out of his mouth now, no inhibition to hold them back. He knew deep down that she wasn't going to be... Easy. She wasn't just going to give him what he wanted. It had always been her nature to tease and for some dumb reason, he thought she'd throw him a bit of a bone tonight. But as she peeled her body away and sauntered up the stairs he knew that she was going to have things her way for now.

He was fine with it though. Why wouldn't he want the most authentic version of her? He found himself snapped out of his thoughts when he watched her top fly back into his vision. Kicking off his shoes and socks first, he followed her and the promise of seeing her wet, soapy body upstairs.

Stepping into his bedroom, Tim's shirt came off first, then his pants and boxers in one fell swoop. Stepping into the bathroom, he twisted the faucet in the shower until the water started steaming. Already growing in arousal he stood by the side of the shower, waiting for the black-haired beauty to join and show him exactly what she had.

It didn't take her long to get ready, and when she headed into the bathroom with her own big tits fully exposed, as well as her tight little pussy she was practically dripping with arousal, She wanted him, She wanted Tim, Pandora had been interested in him for a long time, and now it was finally going to happen, even if it was just a one time deal that didn't really mean anything. little black bars stood against her nipples, the piercings and the tattoos all over her just adding to that gothic vixen allure that she loved so much. It was who she was at the end of the day, even outside of the character of the satanic mistress. In fact she didn't even really believe in Satan, or heaven and hell and all of that stuff, but that didn't really matter right now, what did was the man right before her.

placing her hands on his chest she rose up on the tips of her toes and kissed him before stepping under the water, letting it soak her pale almost white skin and jet black hair. Her hands explored herself for his pleasure, letting him watch as she rubbed her tits and the curves of her waist, her tattooed hips.

"mmm you coming or you just gonna stand there all day?"

she teased before reaching for his hard cock, her black fingernails caressing his hard shaft as she coaxed him in closer, after all, they were here for a reason, weren't they?

Tim oddly hadn't expected Pandora to kiss him. He thought this was all just going to be for fun, to explore and relieve stress, but she played her cards a bit with that one. Sure, she was aloof and a bit bratty with him at times, but just that quick little kiss showed him that he made the right choice. There was a chance for something more, that things would last longer then tonight. As much as he'd been wanting to fuck her, he'd be a liar if he said he didn't want more then that.

He kissed her back and smiled like a moron as he watched her slip into the water, lost in the image before the warmth of her fingers on his cock snapped him back into reality. "Right," he chuckled as he stepped into the shower with her, erection pressing into her thigh.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he finally told her as he reached over for his body wash, shooting a healthy portion into his free hand. Lathering up, each hand found one of her tits. Still smiling like a complete dork, fingers gently closed and dug into the skin as he cupped her breasts. Quickly releasing, palms rubbed against the skin, feeling the bars and her hard, perky nipples against his skin.

For her the kiss was just a kiss, a little tease, part of the act if you will. While she wanted to leap into his arms and give herself to him fully Pandora found that she couldn't. If she allowed herself the hope that this might be more than a one time thing then it would simply hurt too much if.. no, when it all came crashing down again. And yet as he joined her in the shower, his hands rubbing soap into her big tits she found herself moaning against his touch. She'd had her boobs done a few years back, she'd just always wanted them a bit bigger, and being quite fit from her training meant that they had shrunk as she had put on chest muscles. Besides, there was a rich tradition of women in the pros having their breasts enhanced. from Trish Stratus and Lita to Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair, not that she was a fan of the latter if she was honest.

"mmm that feels so good Tim.. play with my big tits..."

she moaned, continuing to stroke him and tease him. Her other hand moved over his abs, feeling his strong body beneath her fingertips. The water beating down on them just added another dimension to all of this, an extra eroticism even as her long black hair clung to her back, contrasting to her milky white skin. Her teeth nipped at his neck before she kissed her way down to his shoulders, the hot gothic vixen and her handsome man.. the two of them far from the crowds of the arena and the bright lights of the ring but still entwined with one another, only this time it was in the throws of desire, of need, want, passion, and soon it would be ecstasy..

Tim wasn't really a tits kind of guy, especially when fake ones were concerned. But there was something about Pandora's that he already couldn't get over. Palms began to slide downwards as his fingertips flexed and closed around her nipples, skin resting against the metallic edges of the bars that adorned them. Firmly in his grasp, he gently twisted the pair, first to the right and then to the left as his eyes slowly opened back up, head moving back a bit to get a better glimpse of her underneath the water.

She looked even better wet, especially with the way that thick, long hair rested against her body. Exhaling, his hips pushed forwards, towards her touch as she softly stroked his cock. He was fully hard in her grip, member already pulsing in rhythm with her motions up and down the shaft.

All good things had to come to an end though, didn't they? Tim released the grip on her soapy tits and reached for her chin, playfully tilting her chin as he spoke to her. "Time for you to turn around and show me your ass, honey," he couldn't help but smirk, having a little plan in mind already.

biting her lip she turned around and ran her fingers down over her curves, moving somewhat like a sexy stripper as she teased him, she liked the way that he was looking at her, she liked the way that he was touching her. It all made her feel so sexy. She could still feel his hands on her tits even after he stopped, like some sort of ghostly grip on her body. Shaking her ass she looked back over her shoulder at him, purring a little

"You like what you see Daddy? your sexy little Gothic slut.."

She was teasing him of course, she liked to tease, but if she knew Tim he would certainly retaliate, that was their friendship after all, she had always been somewhat of a tease when it came to him, so why should it be any different now that they were getting physical together?

"you enjoying my big PAWG ass? bet you cant wait to get it around your big dick.."

"I love what I see, baby."

God, Tim thought he was dead and had went to heaven. Or maybe hell, considering the girl he was with. Every movement, every word made him want her even more then he did before. Hands instantly found that thick ass as it shook and jiggled for him, grabbing onto and instantly spreading her cheeks. "You better live up to that nickname tonight. I want to see the absolute naughtiest version of my little gothic slut tonight."

Chuckling at the comment about getting her ass around his dick, Tim decided to go the other way for a bit and dropped to his knees. With her still spread, he pressed his face forward, tongue darting out to quickly find her tight asshole. Tip poking out, he quickly ran a few circles along the rim with his wet muscle before placing it directly in the middle. Pressing forwards, he felt himself beginning to slide into her hole, wiggling his tongue around a bit.

She hadn't expected him to want to eat that ass but god the fact that he had was so fucking hot, she loved a man who was willing to put his tongue to good use back there, as long as they also ate her pussy with the same kind of vigor. Backing into him some she helped to spread her cheeks giving him more room to work as his tongue darted inside

"Mmm fuck.. eat that asshole.. god that feels incredible..."

She could go weak at the knees if he kept it up too long, it was like a scene out of a porno and she couldn't quite believe it was happening, but she wasn't about to stop or change a single thing, He wanted it and she wanted it and that was enough, their bodies both seemed to just need each other right now, and she was along for the ride. Whether this was one time or multiple times didn't matter right now, all that did was the pleasure that He was delivering to her with every touch of his hand, every motion of his tongue, and soon enough with every inch of his big perfect dick!

Tim could do this all day long. He wasn't sure if Pandora knew that he was a total ass freak but it was obvious now, with her spreading further to help him feed into his addiction even further. He was being driven wild, little rhyme or reason to his movements as he breathed in through his nose, hands sitting on her equally thick thighs. His tongue twisted and contorted unpredictably, pushing deep into her tight hole as the water dripped down her supple skin and onto him, cock rock hard below as it hung between his own thighs.

All good things must come to an end, and Tim eventually had to retract his tongue from her ass. Slowly licking across her rim a few more times, he pat one of her firm cheeks as he stood back up, pressing his erection against her cheeks. Feeling it slide between them, he rested his palms flat against the wall and kissed at the back of her neck and shoulders through her hair.

"God, I can't get enough of you already."

His touch on her was incredible and she felt like every single part of her was on fire, but in a good way. His kisses on the back of her neck sent shivers down her spine, her dark wet hair clumped against her pale skin as her knees threatened to buckle.

"Tim..."

She gasped, reaching back behind her and touching him, her fingers over his abs before her hand closed around his cock

"I need you in me.. please fuck me daddy.. fill me with that big dick"

Back
Top Bottom