Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love for Rainbows? (New Plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
I am:
~desperately in need of something new
~Marcie
~19
~A bit odd.
~Usually submissive unless convinced otherwise.
~Always looking
~Female

I enjoy:
~Quite a bit
~Bondage
~Overly agressive men that turn out to be nice
~Just about anything
~People who actually tell me they're bored with the roleplay instead of just leaving.
~Playing female unless yaoi.

Plot time!
(Always open for change depending on circumstances.)

Kid napping?:
A girl/boy is going on a trip with their parent. They stop at a rest station becuase said parent is too cheap to get a motel for them so they sleep in their car. At some point duing the night someone 'breaks into' the car and steals the kid. The parents really planned this whole elaborate thing to get rid of their kid to pay off some debt but the kid doesn't know that so they keep trying to escape. What will happen once the kid finds out that they weren't wanted? Also what happens between the kid and their captor?

Oh the humanity:
In this post-apocolyptic world you're either dying or already dead. Vampires and demons have taken over and all the humans left are in deep trouble. The smoke from the world still burning makes their throats bleed, that is if they even dare to go outside. Most stay inside and either eat eachother or whatever they can find. The few that do go outside are usually snatched up by a vampire or demon as a snack. They're getting hungrier as well because the number of humans is dwindling. A teen goes out, against the ideas of everyone else to find food and is soon picked up by a vampire/demon as a nice snack. But do they just eat them or use them for other, more forbidden purposes.

A Mermaid?:
A mermaid is off, swimming in a usual fishing spot when she gets caught in a net. Now mermaids are not liked by the humans, in fact most of them are killed on sight or taken and horrible tests done on them. But the sailor takes an interest in her and keeps her as his own either as his sex slave or he falls in love with her.

What a Gift:
A guy comes home from college, his parents informing him they have a special gift for him. Now he knew it would be a cool gift because his parents always travel to foriegn places. He get home to find that his parents are gone but a a small tiger is there along with a note from his parents. He reads the note to find that his parents had brought her home after their last expedition in fear someone might kill her. Also it says quickly at the end of the note that she's a shapeshifter and she's in heat so he should be careful. What happens between the two of them?

Street urchin:
A girl is living off the street in a large city. She only survives by stealing and is very good at it. One day, when she has gained to confidence and skills to pull bigger jobs she makes a plan to steal from this large company. Little did she know that the whole time she was robbing the place she was being watched by the owner, who was quite the extravigant man. What will happen to the girl once she is captured?

Goal!:
Ever been in a situation where you're surrounded by people who know more about something than you do? It's unnerving, right? Especially so when you've never played hockey before and you're trying to learn the sport. Being a small, fragile character in such a rough sport can be hard, especially when you're often considered girly and you're playing quite a masculine and male dominated sport. Is it ture that what happens on the hockey field stays on the hockey field? And what happens if everyone on the team has a crush on you?

Gardening?:
A boy/girl is outside gardening when their life long friend scares them and they end up spraying them with the water hose. This friend has always been a pervert but for some reason today they're taking it a bit too far. The boy/girl doesn't say anything about it until the friend does something durastic and then things start to happen either willingly or not.

Always looking for something pirate related. <3

I'll change them up in about a week.

Either PM me or just post here if you're interested.

Re: Love for Rainbows? (New Plots!)

Great, I'll pm you about it in the morning, for now I'm off to bed.

Tainted Rainbows said:
red.jpg

Whitetiger2.jpg

Mmk, here's Kaida.

So, we ready to begin?

Did we set this anywhere specific? AKA America, England?? cause it tends to help when planning his house.

America sounds good, I was thinking Montana? or Vegas?? Somewhere big and open, so they can roam and have fun rather than being locked in all the time.

Kid napping?:
A boy is going on a trip with their parent. They stop at a rest station because said parent is too cheap to get a motel for them so they sleep in their car. At some point duing the night someone 'breaks into' the car and steals the kid. The parents really planned this whole elaborate thing to get rid of their kid to pay off some debt but the kid doesn't know that so they keep trying to escape. What will happen once the kid finds out that they weren't wanted? Also what happens between the kid and their captor?

I'm new and all but this idea sounds interesting if you'd care to try it out with me :) I'm assuming you would want to play the kid and I would play the kidnapper? If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss the idea further and figure out what we want to do *smiles* xD One thing I should mention is that I like to play guys so I'd be playing a guy who kidnaps the boy if that's fine and I think it could be interesting if you played a boy as the kid. However, if you're not up for that we can toss a few ideas around through PM ^^

I am quite flexible so feel free to PM me whenever you get a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom