Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Neighbors NURSE x ZOMBiiE

ZOMBiiE

Star
The white four-door car pulled to a halt at the red octagon that hung high on a steel pole to his right. Two small children crossed the road slowly, followed closely by a lovely mother who gave the man inside the car a smile as his eyes followed close behind her. This was one of the perks of living in this particular neighborhood, it was new and close to town, the schools and everything a new family needed. Or even single mothers who were raising children all on their own. These women were usually easy to get with and easy to impress, most single mothers were looking for any help or attention they could get, which was something that he could offer.

Dylan was the head chef at a very successful restaurant that catered to the most high class in the surrounding cities, which meant he was paid fairly well, well enough to own a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with it's own pool and hot tub. He was fairly successful in his young age, but there was something he still had yet to achieve. The man has never had a long lasting relationship, which is something he craved more then some fresh pussy. However, when given the two options, he has always taken the second.

Sarah herded her twins across the street, eager to get them home and napping. They were in kindergarten this year so they were gone for the entire morning and part of the afternoon. She loved her children more than anything, but the two of them were exhausting. She had been shocked and devasted when she learned that she was pregnant at the tender age of 18, especially after her boyfriend of three years split when he heard the news. Once her babies were born however, she was hooked on them and loved them unconditionally.

Sarah had light brown hair that fell just passed her shoulderblades. She had honey eyes and a soft round face. She was average height and average weight, though she had to admit that she wasn't as in shape as she had been before her kids. She smiled at the man in the car as she herded her children past him, he lived next to her. He was friendly and sweet to her children, which she found was rare with men.

She got her kids inside and napping in their room, going down to her kitchen to marinate the chicken for dinner and put in the fridge so she wouldn't have to worry about it. She had learned to always be on top of the time. She went outside to her deck and basked in the light for a quick relaxer.

It was only a matter of seconds before the man pulled into his driveway. He sat silently for a minute, looking out the window at the neighbor who had been standing outside alone. This was something rare, due to the fact that she was raising two children alone. As he pulled the key from the ignition and stood outside, he offered a simple. "Hello." as he made his way into the kitchen door, where he dropped all his things.

He'd had a hard day at work and wanted some time in his hot tub to relax for a while. He moved quickly towards his bedroom where he grabbed a pair of swimming shorts and quickly stripped his cloths off, pulling on the shorts as he made his way through the house. The kitchen led directly into his backyard, to his pool and hot tub. After turning up the heat, the man hopped inside and sat silently as the warm water soothed his body.

"Hello!" she said as he passed by her. She felt very relaxed in her lounge chair on the deck. She turned her neck up and absorbed the nice rays from the sun, though her ears were perked in case she heard something inside from her twins. She was always listening for them, though she didn't have to, because she had an innate sense of when they were crying or upset.

She turned when she saw him come back outside and get into his hot tub. She called across to him, "Had a long day at work?" she knew his first name and he knew hers, but she felt a little weird addressing him by his first name.

As the warm water relaxed his entire body at once, he sunk into a near sleep. And as the girl spoke, he very calmly replied in a very casual tone. "I've been standing up for the last 10 hours, but I guess that's nothing compared to what you do." he said with a bit of a laugh as he sat up to turn and look at her. She was a very beautiful girl, that much he could tell. He gave her a smile, even though she probably wouldn't be able to see him from her chair. His gaze watched over her body, or as much as he could see, but then soon returned and seemingly stared up into the sky above. "You look like you could could use a dip in a hot tub, yourself." he added as he relaxed even more and sunk down, still sitting up but extremely relaxed.

She laughed and nodded, "Oh yes, I would love a dip in the hot tub, but I don't think my little ones would give me that luxury. I wish, though..." she sighed longingly, she would give almost anything to be able to slip into a nice hot tub and let her muscles just completely relax. "Maybe if I got a babysitter," she said wistfully.

"Well, they're asleep right now aren't they?" he asked, wondering if she could spare 10 minutes of their time and give it to her. The man sat up from his slumber-like state and looked over at her. She really looked like she needed to relax, and he would do anything to help her achieve this. And if he got a little something out of this, that would just be icing on the cake.

[Sorry for the short post.]

"Well..." she got up out of the chair and peered in through the glass, "Yes...they are sleeping. Hopefully they'll sleep for awhile longer." she looked over at him and at his hot tub. She really wanted to be in there, and to relax..."Are you serious? I can really go...?"

[It's okay, I'm sorry too haha]

"Of course, what are good neighbors for?" he said as he slipped down into the water, letting the warmth massage his body. His eyes were left above water as the rest of him absorbed the warmth coming from the large tub.

"Okay, I'll be right back!" she said, excitement clear in her voice. She got up and ran into her house, suddenly stopping and remembered that she needed to be stealthy as to not wake up the kids. She peeked her head in at them and saw that they were fast asleep, "Great." she said to herself and went off to her room.

She dug through her drawers until she found her swim suits. She had two choices: a semi-slinky red bikini or her 'mom' one piece that was drab and boring. She thought, what the hell, and undressed and put on the slinky red bikini. She got a towel out of her closet, wrapped it around her, and left the house, walking over to her neighbor's. She walked up his deck stairs, towel still wrapped around her, "This is so nice of you."

"No problem. You look like you needed to relax." he told her as he moved over and made room for the girl. She looked extremely sexy in this new bikini, and he really liked it. He couldn't see her whole body because of the towel, but everything that he could see, he liked. "Wow, you look really good." he complimented her as she walked up the stairs towards him. He flashed her a smile as she came into full view, and sat on the opposite side of the hot tub so that he could see her fully.

She blushed a little bit, she hadn't been told she looked good in a long time. Her childrens' father wasn't a nice man and he hadn't even told her that very often. "Thanks! I don't look as good as I used to...but I guess that's what having kids does to you," she laughed and unwrapped the towel from her, laying it next to the hottub on a small table.

She had long smooth legs and her stomach was mostly flat, though she didn't have the intense muscles she used to. Her breasts filled out the bikini top nicely, her cleavage was pretty sizeable, the one plus from having her kids was that her breasts had gotten larger and fuller. She stepped into the hot water in the tub and shivered a little from how good it felt, "Wow...this is so great," she said as she moved in further, sitting down and letting the water come up to her collarbone.

"Yeah, one night last week I came out here in the middle of the night and fell asleep. I didn't wake up until the next morning." he said as he left, not able to think of anything else to say as he looked over her exposed figure. He flashed another smile as he leaned forward, towards her slowly to get a better look, without making it look too obvious. "And sex in here is always great." he added as his teeth bit down on his lip slightly.

She giggled, almost girlishly as he mentioned the sex. "I'm sure it is." she hadn't had sex in a long time. She thought about just how long and figured it was probably a little over a year. After she had her kids she didn't have time to think about herself anymore, and sex was just one of the things that she had to push aside.

Judging by her reaction, he could tell that it had been a long time since the last time that she has had sex. "So, having kids, you must not get a lot of time to meet guys, or go on dates?" he asked curiously, wondering if he was right. He watched her with a smile as she adjusted to the warm temperature of the tub.

Her muscles began to relax as she settled into the tub. It felt so nice to have the jets massaging her skin and the hot water surround her, "I haven't been on a date in almost a year," she said with a soft sigh, "Though that one didn't really go too well, so sometimes I don't even want to count him," she said with a little laugh. She hadn't noticed Dylan too much before, but he was very nice, and even attractive.

"Aww. What a waste, you're so hot." he said with a bit of a smile on his face as he slid closer towards the girl. He let out a bit of a laugh as he got closer. "You know, I don't think we've even talked very much before." with a smile on his face as his hand rubbed her bare leg in a very friendly way.

Her eyes widened a little bit as he began to massage her leg. She hadn't been hit on in such a long time, she was having a hard time believing that it was happening right now. "You really think I'm hot?" she asked incredulously. She leaned into the back of the hot tub a little more, turning to look at him, "Yeah...it's a shame that we haven't talked sooner,"

His hand moved higher and higher with each rub he grew braver and moved closer to the prize which was located between those two beautiful legs of her's. "Well of course." he answered as his hand met with the soft material that made up her bikini bottom. He was there and there was no turning back now, his hand slid slowly under the softer material and rubbed just above her pussy gently. "Poor girl, you haven't been touched in so long." he spoke in an innocent voice as he massaged her.

Ohhh my Godddddddd, Sarah thought to herself as he so boldly slipped his hand inside of her bikini bottom. She had never expected this to be happening, especially not with him! Normally she would have jumped away and never come back if a guy so boldly shoved his hand inside of her panties, but for whatever reason...she was staying. He'd turned her on immensely, "A really long time..." she whispered softly, any resolve she might had have already melted away.

His finger made it's way towards her clit as she spoke, she must have wanted it. He made a slow motion as he turned his head towards her, planting a kiss on her lips as his finger made it's way inside her slowly. He took his time now, pulling his finger away a little then crawling over so that he was almost on top of her, sitting in the middle right infront of her. "A beautiful girl like you should be treated like a queen." he told her as he pulled at her bottom innocently wanting her to move so that he could pull it down and off.

She was still in a state of shock as he kept touching her. She really hadn't been touched in so long that it was taking her a moment to register it all. Her body melted a little as he kissed her, all of the tension immidiately flowing out of her. She looked up at him as he came over her, immidiately lifting her hips up when he pulled on her bottoms, allowing him to take them off of her. "Is this really happening?" she murmured.

His lips met with her belly as she lifted up her body so that he could remove her bottoms. He kissed her with a very calm but loving kiss, his eyes were looking up past her breasts at the girl. His fingers once again wandered, pressing into her womanhood gently. First with one, then he began fingering her with two quickly. He continuously kissed at her body, keeping his lips against her.

Her heart began to thump as he kissed her belly and then her lips and face. He was even looking at her and not her breasts. Was he perfection? She was beginning to think so. She whimpered incoherently, still surprised that he was touching her, though the pleasure from it was definitely registering now. She lifted her hips up a little bit as he pumped his fingers into her, encouraging him even more.

His fingering only became quicker and deeper as she allowed him more room. He soon rose to her level, then sat down on the seat across from her with a smile. "Come sit on my lap." he told her as he pulled down his shorts and dropped them outside of the hot tub with a small splat as the wet shorts hit the wooden deck.

Back
Top Bottom