Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun!

Maggy44

Planetoid
Hello I'm Mag! I have been roleplaying at least five years now but I have kinda slowed down and have only been roleplaying with one person for the past year. I am looking to add one or two more partners. I can write between 500-1000 just depending on the post.

Here is a list of things of some roleplays I like doing. This is just a general idea/what I'm craving right now.

-Fantasy
-Age gap
-Stalker
-Dark romance
-Mafia
-Small Town Romances
-apocalypse

Here is my f list, enjoy

I also like to do softer romances also, it does not have to be dark or extreme!
This is not all combined into one, these are just things I like. There is more and I will get to all of that later.

Dislikes:
-Dommes
-Heavy gore
-I don't like playing older females, my girls are between 18-25
-don't control my character or try to dictate what I want my character to be. If I say "oh she looks like this" and you're like no I want her to look like this, just find someone else. I get we do a lot of smut but I do not want my character to look like a sex doll. I get we all have preference but don’t try to dictate what my character looks like. I will stop replying.

I also play male as good as, or even better than I do female so I am willing to play male! But I do prefer to play female! Send me a message !

Some plots I'm craving right now. I'll only be doing one roleplay of each plot!

Plot one: Masked men. My character will be kind of like stalked by a masked man. Feelings and lust will start to swirl in the air. We can discuss more a plot because I'm up for anything on this one.

Plot two: Dark military romance. Either this can be a second chance type thing or they just met. They met at a bar one night, he was about to be deployed and she was going to the same place but as a trauma nurse.

Plot three: Fantasy. A little witch lives in a cottage deep in the woods. She has lived off the land and has little to no human contact since she was little. Her magic has always taken care of her. YC shows up, wounded and needing help

Plot four: BDSM club. MC stumbled into the club, not knowing what it is or what to expect. She runs into the owner of the club and he becomes fascinated/obsessed with her.

Plot five: Millionaire and younger girl. She perhaps is a cocktail waitress and a club he frequents or it could be a sugar baby type thing

Plot six: in progress

Plot seven: a beautiful girl trades her life to save her village. She is taken to a creature, (somewhat humanoid) thinking she will be a sacrifice and he will eat her. This one could be more of the smutty side or it can have more plot than smut! (I have a picture that kinda screams the aesthetic I want for this rp)

Plot eight: I tend to match songs to rps. There is a song called Work Song by Hozier that I desperately want to match a rp. As much as I love smut, I want a deep connection romance. I want him to be crazy about her, and vice versa. A quote from the song is “no grave can hold my body down, I’d crawl home to her.” I want to feel that in a rp! I do not have a plot in mind but I would love to discuss one!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom