Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravens group ideas.

RavenStorm

Super-Earth
Decided to make s thread separate my group and one on one ideas though I don't have much experience dming or running groups so have patience with me.

1. The lucky bastard,:It would take place in world where for some reason Britain has gained an untold might that let them take over smaller lands or territories. Some sailors or soldiers from those lands sail lout to rebel or find freedom while others work to bring the world to order. I can see the story taking place in Three points either when my character first runs away to join a ship, when he's already a captain of his own ship or when he's retired to his pub but people hearing of his past or knowing the right words seek to revive his legend. (1)
2. Hell taker: The general outline would be the group moves to hell to avoid detection from world government and live in the same castle as a family. Hell taker turns CEO of human souls while Lucy stays CEO of demons and they work to turn hell to a rehab for sinners to grow with only the worst ones get sent to the pits. Hell taker wants to unite all realms and goes to God but gets blinded for angering God and sent back down so they plan on a way to make it work and possibly confront God.(0)
3. Pokemon: Pokemon: this would be similar to my one on one ideas though in a bigger world allowing more trainers, pokemon or even gang Members.(0)
4. Jojo :
JoJo: These scenes may be more traditional rps and are rough outlines based on stands and characters i came up with overtime.
1.Words of Creation: This arc is based around a group of adventures tasked with finding a messing page of tome told to great power while on this journey they come across hitmen hired to stop them and steal the artifact called the Horsemen. Can they survive to turn in the item and is there employer trustworthy?(0)
2.Stairway to Heaven: This one came from the song mentioned but in this world a mysterious spiral staircase that reach's to the sky shows in locations for a bit only to vanish and show up somewhere else. All humans and means with no stand power perish after they enter with no way of knowing what's on the stairs. Only stand users seem to be able to take the journey but even than chances of survival of slim with no one knowing what's at the end, is it worth the risk or is a hopeless journey?(0)
3.Boys of the Old Brigade: This one came up from listening to Irish songs. though I don't mean to make light of Irish history or their struggles with this scene. But similar to the pirate one Britain gained might over the world through stand soldiers and the world suffers under the tyranny till someone called captain Kidd shows up to Dublin with an mysterious Arteffect with the power to grant stands to those worthy in order to stir up rebellion and a group of friends start their own band of soldiers to face England. I see them also visiting other territories to find allies and stands based on songs from their culture.(0)
-I have came up with characters to use in each scene with others needing to be filled in. Details to be discussed in pm.
5. harvest moon: most likely set in forget me not valley or a town of our making. Where farmers and towns people can interact and get into mischief. Guess kind of like an old forum I had but oc and original ones are allowed.(0)
6. Incest: imagine members of a family where feelings and passions mix so different pairs get together trying to hide from the others or the while family starts to get involved. (0)
Will get more in detail if there's any interest or if I even did this thread right.
7: 100 girlfriends: similar to the show s protag id blessed to find 100 girlfriends that he must have a relationship with or bad fortune will happen to them. Aside from orgy fun it would follow jihinc as the girls different personalities try to get along and become a family while sharing the bf love.
8.monster musume: another harem based idea but the cout r expanded to show different host and monsters co habitating and wouldnt need to center on just one family.

Last edited:
So this may be a swing in a dark but anyone want to make a group based of 100 girlfriends or monster musume. Monster musume would explore the different monster characters interacting in the human would and could play host or a male monster. While 100 girlfriends would be more traditional though aside from harem smut would be about the different characters interacting and learning to be a family much like either anime.

Searching for pirates. Wiki has an interest in fembois for her crew and need more people on general. Other ideas are still open

Back
Top Bottom