Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F (Updated 4/25) Bimbo/Trophy Girl/Caption Transformation

prettynposh

Planetoid
Thank you for clicking my thread!

About Me: I've been roleplaying for over 20 years. I love description and creativity. My post length usually matches my partner but I can comfortably do between 1 and 4 paragraphs. Completely sub. NSFW friendly.

Possible Scenarios: I am currently seeking M to F gender change, either complete transformation or partial (if you like a girl with a little extra). I prefer noncon changes, at least initially.

-Employee to Office Toy/Boss' Trophy
-Valedictorian to Sorority Girl
-Stud Athlete to Cheer Princess
-Harem type RP that involves multiple changes
-The Organization: A John Wick-esque underworld that protects billionaires and helps them transform any man into the perfect Barbie Doll Bimbo
-Have added some captions below to offer other ideas

Very Open to Discussing Other Scenes/Scenarios

Kinks

Giving oral (public and private)
Receiving anal
Reach-arounds
Overly feminine and outrageously posh
Cute pet names
Public humiliation
Slight Non-con w/eventual acceptance
Being seduced
Aggressive partners
Wealth and power
Uploaded photos of outfits/rooms/homes/etc

Limits
Toilet Play
Derogatory/Vulgar names
Gore/Vore
Heavy BDSM
Public Nudity

Possible Opening (Employee to Trophy)
Andrew was extremely nervous. He had never met Rebecca Durand. He had read about her in Time, Forbes, and a dozen other publications. How she invented herself was an amazing story, rising from a life of poverty to guest appearances on Shark Tank and more zeros in her bank account than some small countries GDP. He was inspired how hard work could really help someone rise in this country. Andrew wouldn't call her an idol, but definitely an example. She had only invited him to her home through email, probably some PA sending it instead. She wanted to see his findings in the squirrely spending in her company. As he rode in the back of the stretch limosine-esque SUV, he clutched several thick binders and a USB drive in his pocket. Ms. Durand had even flown him out here, first class. It was quite the show of extravagance. Andrew was actually honored to help.

After a forty five minute drive from the airport, the SUV pulled into a private drive. He had not seen another house for at least three miles, implying Ms. Durand owned all of this land as well. He could see the ocean through a mass of palm trees and was intrigued. The beach was six hours away from his shitty apartment. Andrew gawked at the grounds. Even at dusk he could see the perfectly green grass, sculptured plants, and perfectly placed hedges. After a few more minutes, the car stopped in a roundabout of the most beautiful house Andrew had ever seen. It looked like something off a google search. While he was still in awe, the door opened. Andrew slid out of the car, greeted by a young muscular woman.

"Good evening, Mr. Beyer. I'm Tinsley, one of Ms. Durand's security team. I will be working very closely with you in the days to come. Ms. Durand has instructed me to make sure you stay safe during your visit and that I make sure you are well taken care of." Her warm smile made him relax but also wonder.

"Am I in danger?" Andrew asked. Tinsley's laugh was almost a giggle at his question.

"Of course not, Mr. Beyer. Everyone here has your best interests at heart, I promise." She looked at the half dozen three ring binders he was carrying. "Let me help you with those." A snap of her fingers and two men were taking the books from his arms. "Is that all the research? No back-ups?"

Andrew took the USB from his pocket. "Just this." Tinsley snatched it before he could put it away. "Good." She looked at the men. "Put those where Ms. Durond likes files of this nature." She put the USB in one of the men's shirt pockets. "This too." As the men trudged off, Andrew felt something very wrong just happened. "Right this way, Mr. Beyer. Dinner is about to be served."

Two women in maid's outfits opened the doors for them to enter. Tinsley acted like it was expected. "Ms. Durand has been very excited to meet you." Tinsley explained. "I haven't seen her like this, ever. You won't believe the opportunity you're going to have. I know I couldn't when it was told to me." Tinsley laughed. There was something in that laugh Andrew didn't like. Two other muscular woman waited outside the door to a grand dining room. At seeing Tinsley, they moved to the side allowing them passage before stepping inside with them and posting up on each side of the doorway there. Tinsley pulled out a chair for him, indicating him to sit. "Ms. Durand will be down very shortly. Wait here."

I'm very nice so don't hesitate to reach out.

Talk to you soon!

Attachments

• Drewbooked.jpg
    Drewbooked.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 128
  • fbtt1.jpg
    fbtt1.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 115
  • bowtotoevengeance.png
    bowtotoevengeance.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 62
  • The_Walk_Which_Was_A_Bit_To_Long.JPG