Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Bad Dice Rolls [NSFW - Femboys seeking Men and Futas!]

Megatwink

Planetoid
Have you ever played an RPG where your character has had something like a 95% chance to hit... and then they don't? Haha, haven't we all! I've recently been partaking in Baldur's Gate, and the concept of critical failures sparked something of an idea. Imagine a character who, by some ungodly coincidence, has nothing but bad luck? Perhaps they fall face-first into a chest that contains the only mimic in a dungeon. Perhaps they aim to swipe their sword at a monster - but wind up accidentally losing their grip and throw the sword with vigor way out of reach, and are left to fend for themselves with nothing but their bare fists. That would be MC, and yes, they'd wind up on the receiving end of many creampies, facials and... well, whatever you'd want to throw at them~!

The above is simply an idea of my general style of ideas! Plot will most definitely still be present, though I am a big fan of smut, so that will most definitely be a big part of the RP. If you want to toss me a DM and barter something, then please, go right ahead and do that! I do hope to hear from you soon! Thanks very much~!

[GENERAL RP PREFERENCES]

I am a bottom!
If you have any kinks you're looking to play with, then ask me!
Please, drawn FCs only!
No snuff, scat, vomit, blood, non-sexual pain or chastity, please!
Fantasy or sci-fi RPs much preferred!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom