Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB A Salacious Offering, Search for Smut

Lady Salacious

Chain Rattler - 28
  • Hello there! I'm Lady Salacious. I've been roleplaying since at least 2008. I consider myself to be a fairly adequate writer of smut with a story. I've had several partners whose attention I've have managed to keep to for several years. I do short and long-term roleplays equally. Generally speaking, I write a paragraph or two; if the situation calls for it, I have little issue with writing more. The only things I expect from a partner are the willingness to collaborate and the ability to write more than a one-sentence response.

I hope I interest you!
  • Love ItWant ItLike ItHate It
    BondageHumiliationTattoo/BrandingWatersports
    CorruptionPetplayOralScatt
    ExhibitionBlackmail/ManipulationAnalDeath
    CorruptionMind controlBlood
    Power PlayDub-ConUnderage
    CoercionNon-ConPregnancy
    EnslavementTentacles
    Gangbang
  • GenrePlaces
    Modern-FantasyOffices
    FantasySchools
    High-FantasyClubs
    Sci-FiStores
    Modern
  • Here are some basic pairinings: Me(Sub)/You(Dom)

Teacher/Student**
    Student/Teacher*
    Nun/Demon***
    Boss/Employee*
    Landlady/Tenant*
    Debtor/Lender*
  • Victoria stepped into a modest-sized store with a neon sign atop naming it Erotic Delights. Shameless, or brave, enough, she wore nothing to conceal her identity. Instead, she was clad in well-fitted jeans, brown boots, and a modest white button-up shirt that fit nicely around her chest. This being the second time that week she visited, the brunette woman walked right past the more vanilla dildos and vibrators and headed to the section with ropes and restraints. The few toys bought from her last visit were just that, toys. They were fun at first but quickly lost their luster. She wanted something that could get, and keep her heart racing. Seeing no reason not to try new things, and having watched a copious amount of videos Victoria decides to give bondage a try. The problem was picking something. The woman just didn't know where to start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom