Mx Female Seeking Smut (NSFW)

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
A bit about me:

Hello and welcome! I'm Shuyin Ice! I've been on this site for a while now, and I've been RPing for the better part of fifteen years. I'm a man with a bit of a hectic schedule. I have a full time job that takes up a lot of my time. As I'm salary based, I work a lot. I play from my phone, but that doesn't stop me from making nice posts, it just takes me a bit longer.

Also, I work... a lot. Some days I can only reply once, some for hours, and sometimes it may be a day or two. I ask for patence.

SPECIAL NOTE:

I live in the Central Time Zone (-6). If you live in a place with a huge time difference, I ask that you contact me though PM and NOT Discord. It would be a much easier life for the both of us.

PM me or hit me up on Discord (Mooshie#6780)

What I'm looking for:

As the title states, smut. Plain and simple. If we just do a one shot, or find a way to extend it, or even do one shot after one shot, it's all fine. I'm not looking for story.

I also have a much more specific m/f interracial thread, filled with all sorts of NSFW links and ideas, here if you're curious/interested.

Disclaimer:

If you're a man that likes playing women, don't tell me. I appreciate the honesty, but chances are I'll turn you down. I'm not a person that delves into people's real life. I don't mind OOC chat, in fact I enjoy it. But I don't want to know it's a man on the other end getting plowed, it ruins the fantasy for me. Again, I appreciate the honesty, but please don't.

Short women (4'11"-5'4")
Busty women
Bubble butts
Dirty talking
Being teased
Face fucking
Huge cock (this is a big one for me. I like using 18+ inches)
Cervical penetration
Tattoos and piercings (Please?)
Fantasy elements
Slutty clothing
Provocative and forward women
Furries
Asian women
Latin women
Redheads
Elves
Monster Girls
F-List (For more)

Dislikes:

Rape/non-con
Bathroom stuff
One liners (I bust my ass to post on my phone. Don't give me shit in return)
Shy/innocent characters
Being abandoned
Threads (Not now, not ever)
Playing multiple characters (A talent I lack)

MC is a young man who just got into the alpha testing for this new VR game. It has its own special hardware and everything. So he gets in the gear and dives right in.

It's your standard medieval adventure game. You're given quests, gotta slay the monsters, rescue the damsels, whatever you can find to do.

As he explores the game he starts to notice the NPCs looks similar to people he knows. The VR gear reads his thoughts and projects familiar people into the game.

The first quest he accepts is to slay a succubus in a near by cave. So he rushes over, slaying the goblins and what-not in his path, trying to level along the way. When he reaches the succubus he can't help but be stunned at the sight. She's someone he was/is attracted to in the real world (we can pick who later).

Well the fight ends up going another way, and he fucks the succubus into submission. She agrees to leave the villagers alone and goes off on her own business, giving him an item before she departs.

After our "hero" logs out he goes about his day. He finds, by chance, the woman that the succubus was modeled after. The woman approaches him and is not herself, at least not they way she used to be. She begs him to fuck her.

So the way this works is that when he fucks someone in the game, their real world counterpart suddenly gets the urger to fuck him. Each game encounter rewards him with an item that links the woman to him. And with each game encounter his body would slowly change in the real world

A warning:

If you're not interested, say something! Lie if you have to. But don't just leave me hanging. Don't waste my fucking time, or yours.

Pairings:

Roommates
Brother/sister
Superheroes/villains
World of Warcraft Adventure
Neighbors
High school
Mother/son
Pokemon
Digimon
Demon/summoner
Vampires
Your ideas

Fandoms:

Now before I get into the list, I'll be listing ladies I'd like to plow from each fandom. But I'm not interested in playing cannon characters from them. This is also just a start, more to come and open to suggestions as well!

Bleach: Matsumoto, Halibel, Yoruichi, Nel, Kuukaku

Fairy Tail: Erza, Minerva, Kagura, Millianna, Juvia, Ultear, Mirajane, Cana, Flare, Brandish

One Piece: Nami, Robin, Boa, Reiju

Marvel: Black Cat, Ms. Marvel, Gamora, Psylocke, Mary Jane, Emma Frost

DC: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Talia, Batgirl, Power Girl

Now if you message me and request to use an idea I have, and have no input at all, don't expect me to start. I've laid the groundwork, so thing it would be your turn to bring something to the table. And same goes for me if you come to me with an idea. I'm all for doing my fair share.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom