Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad: Captain's Relief

LeaT

Supernova
Stardate: 56949.5
Captain's Quarters
@east

Most Ensigns would be nervous to be standing at the entrance to the Captain's ready room, even with a summons it would be nerve wracking. Ensign Leata was, however incapable of being nervous nor had she been summoned to the Captain's ready room.

Instead she was acting on her own peculiar interpretation of the general order to make all preparations to prepare the ship and crew for the dangers ahead. She awaited the Captain leave to enter and stepped briskly inside, one might think it was to keep anyone from seeing her and they might be correct. It was after all, a key component of her suggestion that no one but she and the Captain knew of the preparations she was about to suggest. She wasn't really even sure she should know about it, but that was for the Captain to decide.

"Sir" She stood ramrod straight at attention, per protocol. 'Shoulders back and tits out' as her busty academy roommate used to say when no ranking officers were present. Leata wasn't as heavily endowed, but she got the overall point of it.

"You are 12 years, 2 months, and 7 days younger than the average Starfleet captain. Unlike the average captain you are at the height of your sexuality. Starfleet regulations and protocol make it challenging to find adequate sexual relief, without which it is nearly impossible for a healthy human male of your age to function at peak efficiency without distraction. Therefore I make myself available for such duty as you see fit. My database of sexual customs includes erotic traditions of 78 species, 15 of which I have encountered first hand. Perhaps unique among the crew, my memory can be partitioned to compartmentalize our sexual history so that even I will not have access to it unless and until you authorize such access."

She spoke with perfect diction and without a hint of emotional content, as if it were the most practical thing in the universe. She awaited his answer or dismissal, as if his decision mattered little to her one way or the other.

Nellis had taken a chance to shut himself away from the crew in his quarters, he hadn't left any orders to not be disturbed, but so few people actually desired to speak to the captain of a star ship, anything important enough to come to him usually had to go through the first officer, which made time like this quiet. It gave him a chance to sit, lounge and relax. Nellis himself had been considering using the space in some way. An old maritime tradition would be that a captain would often host dinners in their quarters, he knew that captain pike often did that, as did Captain Sisko, and with the replicators constantly going off line, breaking or boiling food, Nellis had begun to consider the idea of hosting his own dinners.

The main issue with that thought was that Nellis could not cook. His unique herritage having grown up on starships meant that a replicator was always a few feet away, and cooking had always seemed like a thing of the very distant past. Now he was immersing himself in cook books, and reading through catalogs for equipment he could turn his personal quarters around with. The current design of them was very bare bones.

Nellis was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the doorbell ring. "Enter."

Nellis was about to greet Leata, and tell her to be at ease, she was after all in his personal quarters, and not on the bridge of a starship, there was no need for her to be so stiff, but before he could even say the words, she started talking.

Nellis was currently wearing his uniform though he was a bit unkempt at the moment. He was sprawled out on the sofa in his main cabin, with several pads around him. He wasn't wearing shoes as he was currently relaxing, or had been until Leata had started to speak, slowly his ginger youthful face became all the more red, as he started to blush a deep crimson. As she offered herself as a form of sexual relief. Nellis blushed and looked at the ground for a moment, then back at her, then back at the ground. "12 years younger... really?"

He had already spoken with T'Vara about how strange his early rise to captaincy was. He swallowed for a moment thinking this over. Guilt free, no emotional attachment, and the only one who would have any memory of the events or how he treated her would be him after the fact. "So you are offering yourself as... a captains fleshlight?"

it made a strange kind of perverted sense, he blinked and chewed it over. This wasn't the terrain empire, but who could really turn down such an offer. "Lets say we partition you memory I would be setting up a password, that makes it so that you recall these events when i use it? Would those files build up over time and cause any damage?" He was mulling over the facts. "This could be seen as an abuse of power considering you are approaching me because of my rank, and inexperience, so I would much rather that even you don't remember the things we do, but wouldn't your body notice the ware and tear?" He was curious about the effects this could have on her.

"I guess I'm curious how you would deal with the gaps in your memory after such things break off. When a human blacks out or starts loosing time that can be a rather frightening experience some akin it to loosing their mind, I don't want to cause you undo harm but I imagine you have thought this out more than I have."

The human blush was something she was rather familiar with and understood the physiological response. Many humans were uncomfortable discussing sex, apparently the Captain was one of them. "...2 months and 7 days, yes Sir." She added the remaining time after he rhetorically quoted her calculations. It was only her Academy training that kept her from adding hours, minutes, and seconds as she was often told humans could get annoyed with excess precision, a trait she thought could be dangerous in some situations. She made no apparent judgement about the captains state of casual dress, though she did note the unusual posture and lack of shoes. She had no need to relax herself so had little first hand experience though her Academy roommate seemed to offer a master class in it.

"Fleshlight?" She cocked her head slightly, a tick inherent in early Soongian androids when accessing external databases. "Captain, I am physically capable of doing much more than a fleshlight, but the analogy is essentially correct." She showed no hint of indignity at the comparison, simply wanting to clarify the Captain's understanding of her performance specifications.

"The level of access and encryption is up to you Sir. I can mask the memory losses as downtime so I would not become suspicious of the blanks. A deep diagnostic of my memory core would reveal the swap but the memories themselves would remain encrypted. However doing a diagnostic on an unwilling sentient is a violation of Federation law, so such an event is unlikely unless I were significantly damaged. I have more than adequate memory capacity, I assure you Sir. Your password would unlock the encrypted files and I would retain full memory of our encounters, including any preferences you have for my duties."

She paused for a moment as he mentioned 'wear and tear' but her facial expression remained impassive. "My exterior membrane, skin as you might call it, it very durable but not impervious so certain extremes. It is self repairing in most cases and the acting Chief Engineer would be able to repair any such damage. I could start a martial arts holodeck program to use as an explanation for any such repairs." She knew humans had a wide range of sexual appetites including some serious BDSM fetishes but she doubted her chassis would have any issues. "Are you planning on utilizing any hydraulics, phasers, or plasma energy in your sexual release Captain?" She asked with a very straight face as she remained at attention.

Nellis moved slowly from his casual sprawl to sitting upright listening to her with an intense interest at this point. While he was now considering this wild offer he also really did want to make sure he wasn't commanding her into a position that would do harm. There was also a very clear difference between the ware and tear he had been thinking of, sore joints, carpet burns, her pussy getting stretched carelessly, a lot of things happened when humans had sex, and now that he was really thinking about it he supposed that she didn't have to worry about any of that, in fact she was talking about Hydraulics, and phasers, stuff that was well beyond kink, and into the realm of dangerous and illegal.

Then again her entire body was a hydraulic press, which raised a question. "How much do you weigh Leata? and lets consider your strength and output as well, you could literally crush my head between your thighs. While I am not planning to use a hydrolic press, you have to be cognizant of the fact that if something does go wrong, a million ways to sideways I could very easily end up in sickbay."

what a way to go that would be, but there was a considerable risk to him, when dealing with someone who could casually bend Durasteel with their thighs. That means there had to be a few safeties involved. He didn't want to get crushed just by telling her to squeeze 'harder'. a safe word program? that would probably help.

"Okay lets start with partitioning and restricting your memories, lets lock those under a password, and voice authorization, that way even if someone else were to say the password to you it would still only become active if it was me. Lets set the password.... One C.C.D." He blushed slightly as he came up with the password, leaving the abbreviation unspoken, one Captain's Cum Dumpster.

Once she had done that, he had to think about the safety parameter's, and from there he could further select and try to program her for various things. AI behavioral modification, technically illegal, but this was more for the instance of role play, and he wouldn't make any changes that could cause her permanent harm, at least he told himself that. "I'm also going to ask you set up a safeword subroutine. Something that puts a halt to the activities. A disengagement tool for if a scenario gets out of hand. And definitely some additional safeties, I don't want to have to go down to sickbay and explain to an EMH why all my bones in my pelvic region are broken."

58c1d919-5653-4a84-a298-0567464d8cd6.png

Ensign Leata noticed the Captain's more attentive nature as they discussed the utility of her servicing him sexually. She noted his concern for her safety, which seemed appropriate if not actually appreciated by the android. She was about to note that this arrangement was likely much more dangerous to him than to her when he appeared to come to the conclusion on his own.

"My nominal weight is 100 kg Sir but can vary within plus or minus 2.5 kg depending upon lubrication cycles Sir." She remained at attention, something she could do for an hour, a week, a month or a decade if needed and she didn't think much of it herself.

"If I may Sir?" She requested to move from her position of attention. "I have performed similar service prior to my enrollment in the Academy." She wasn't sure just how much of her record was shared with the Captain. "I can readily set safeguards as to the stress limits of your body and refine them to your comfort level." She extended her hand as if to shake it, giving him a firm squeeze. "Is this comfortable for you?" She asked the suggested he give percent adjustments for higher or lower. "We can do the same for vital organs and genitalia." She suggested with her same neutral tone.

"A safeword is often employed for various bondage and sadomasochistic activities in many societies. Are you expecting me to be a top Sir?" She asked much as if she were asking him what course he would like to set on the bridge.

She paused in her data collection of the Captain's sexual preferences as he gave her a voice authorization code. "Confirmed Sir, One C. C. D. Authorized." She noted his blush again but was at a loss to explain it in relation to his authorization code. "I shall segment memory from the time I determined the need for this assignment until you deactivate this status. Do you have a name for this file partition?"

"Yes Sir, do you have a preferred safeword?" She asked methodically. "Technically Sir, I will be in safe mode unless you specifically order me to do something unsafe." She said, not so much to reassure him but just so that he better understood her operational characteristics. "Is there a specific flavor of sexual behavior you would like me to demonstrate. Roleplay is sometimes used to describe requests, or a favorite literary or entertainment reference?" She coaxed him towards describing just what he wanted from her. "Your replicator can be used for whatever wardrobe you desire." She offered, showing she had more experience in this sort of thing than he likely imagined. "If you have a kink list, it will make my configuration more natural for you Sir."

Nellis did not know about her past history, it did however calm him down a bit as she explained that she was used to these activities, when she asked him if he wanted her to top him he blinked for a moment thinking over the question. The questions were coming at him rapid fire now and he could barely track them, taking her hand when it was offered and feeling her skin for a moment. She was actually a lot more soft than he expected, and warm. It surprised him even if it probably shouldn't have. He didn't have the engineering credits to understand the how or why of her body.

He also was starting to realize that she was still at attention. She was asking so many questions that he didn't have the chance to tell her to be at ease for the moment. did he expect her to top. "I'm still discovering my interests, in that matter, so such things might come up here and there, consider me a switch. I don't fully know what i would enjoy just yet. It's a bit shocking to admit this, but I am a virgin." If he had been dealing with someone with a sense of humor, he was sure that they would find the idea that their captain was a complete virgin when it came to sex hilarious, so many male captains in the fleet were known for their promiscuity, or being a manly egotist, that the idea that one of the youngest in the fleet would be a baby faced virgin hilarious. Not to mention he was 26 years old, and had never had sex.

did he have a name for the file? "Lets name the file..." He drew a blank for a few seconds, running a hand along his forehead for a moment as he tried to think even as they were going through these bizarre scenarios. Drawing a blank he picked a word more out of exasperation "fuck."

"My preferred safe word would be apples." It was the first thing that pulled into his mind, a fruit would be easy to remember.

Her other questions were perhaps a bit out of his depth. While he had been considering the use of roleplay he had to now think of what his fetishes were. His next words were not to her, but rather to the ship. "Computer, lock doors, and cut my communication line with a busy message for the next two hours." The computer gave the usual beeps and acknolegdement and he looked around to make sure that no one else could listen in. He got up from his seat for the moment and let out a sigh. These were not things that a captain should talk about outside of a ship counselor, even if they were probably just mundane activities as he honestly felt a little out of his depth.

"Before we talk about wardrobes, and costumes, I would like to see you naked, would you undress for me?" It would buy him a little bit more time to work out what he wanted.

"I suppose in terms of roleplay..." He knew he had to narrow it down, and decided on two that seemed like they would be fun. He was a little stumped on what literary references he would bring in or how to describe them. "I don't think it's going to shock anyone to find out that the guy with a dead father, and an admiral for a mom has a few issues with family. What I would like in terms of a roleplaying experience would be... a bratty younger sister type? Um... there was a word for it in Japan." He struggled for a moment thinking it over. "Tsun...dere? a woman who often had feelings for someone, but would hide it with brash and insulting comments? Literary references Auska Langly Shoru from Evangelion?" That was probably the most profound version of the trope, but was also probably the worst literary reference at the same time, as that series doesn't exactly have happy endings for anyone involved.

The Captain's anxious manner seemed to reinforce the data suggesting he needed sexual release to perform at his best. Her touch seemed to calm him, something she had found in her studies, suggested physical contact for humans could be calming. She doubted doing so on the bridge would be appropriate, not to mention she would have no knowledge of this encounter when she returned to her normal duties.

"Understood Sir, I can adapt to whatever role most suits your needs and desires." She said without emotion or judgement at his confession. The literature on human male bravado being linked to sexual experience was copious however there was little correlation in human history to suggest sexual experience was linked to success in other endeavors. It wasn't so much that he would be thinking about sex when in a crisis, more that he might not sleep or concentrate at optimal levels without some release. In most biologicals, the drive to reproduce is overwhelming in order to perpetuate the species. The Captain's mind is on their mission but his body wants to reproduce, or at least go through the motions.

"File name: Fuck. Yes Sir." She said in response to his exclamation, noting that it had significant taboo in the English language adopted by the Federation from Earth. It was appropriate she decided and being that it was heavily encrypted, might be considered something she would want to keep private.

"Acknowledged Sir, safeword is apples, all sexual and physical activity on my part shall stop when you utter that word." She said to be perfectly clear about her understanding of the phrase to ensure it was the same as the Captain's.

"Of course Sir." She replied to his request, breaking her standing at attention enough to remove her jacket and unzip her uniform and begin to slip out of it. She was naked beneath, her pale skin uniformly smooth and flawless over all her visible flesh, which was becoming more visible at the moment. Her breasts were a perky B-cup, nipples slightly upturned. The areolas were a pale golden color just darker than her skin. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she wriggled the skin tight uniform over her slightly broad hips. She bent over to remove her shoes and step out of the uniform jumper. Once she was fully naked she returned to her attention pose, thrusting her breasts out as if for inspection.

"Yes Sir." She replied to his request then cocked her head slightly as he used an unfamiliar term. "Tsundere...(chiefly Japanese fiction) A cold, nitpicky character, usually a girl, who conceals (without complete success) a bashfulness in the presence of their crush." She looked at him for confirmation though he might be distracted by her newly nude form. "Shall I assume Sir that you shall be my tsundere's crush?" She asked, her voice not suggesting the slightest amusement at the Captain's interest. She treated it with the utmost seriousness, just as she would their overall mission. "Are you desiring to play out the story, or just have me play the character Sir?" Her body was free of hair, between her thighs was her pubic mound and visible labia major but just barely with her legs together at attention.

Nellis nodded agreeing with her understanding of the safe word. It helped a lot knowing there would be a safety net if something went wrong, though for the life of him he had no idea what that would be right now. He watched her start to undress, feeling goose bumps up and down his arms and a tingling shiver along his spine as he watched her undress in front of him. Regarding her clothes that fell to the ground, watching as her breasts jiggled, he bit his lip for a moment a bit distracted when she started to speak.

The 'sir' was really killing it for him. It drew his attention back to their work. He was sure there were some people who enjoyed that, but Nellis had been surrounded by suboardonates all day, and he was only now starting to notice how it pulled his eyes away from her breasts, how it distracted him and made him think she was reporting for duty. 'Sir' had to go away from her vocabulary. She defined Tsundere, and he nodded his head. "Yeah that is correct, and yes I would be your 'crush' in this instance." He said getting to his feet.

"No need for the story, I only meant the, characteristics, bold, brash hotheaded, often loud and insecure." He didn't want her to completely fall into the character. "Also, taking those characteristics, and applying them to the aforementioned little sister play. So instead of calling me sir call me, big brother, or Nellis, or some variation of those." He said playing more into his fantasies. He never had a sibling in real life, so the idea was in his mind at least something he could romanticize. It also still gave him a small amount of authority over her, while being a very different dynamic from their work.

He walked around her for a moment looking at Leata's backside, reaching out he touched her butt squeezing it, but also spreading her asscheeks aside. His curiosity on if she had an anus overwhelming him in the moment.

"You know I half expected you to be like a barbie doll." He said curious for a moment. Unsure if she had already set up her 'character' but now more curious about her body.

"Very good Sir." She said as he clarified elements of her role but stood perfectly still as he began his inspection of her nude form. It wasn't a clear order but as he continued with more details, she decided the balance of evidence suggested he wanted her to begin now. Her hip cock to one side and she placed her hands on her hips, taking a small step to part her legs. She looked impatient, as if losing her patience with the captain but remained silent for the moment.

As he touched her backside, she bent over slightly as if to aid his inspection. She did indeed have an anus. Aside from some slightly off colorization, a total lack of body hair, and absence of any imperfections in her skin, she very precisely mimicked a human female. "Getting an eyeful back there Nelly?" She said with an impertinent tone rarely heard aboard a starship and never in a captain's quarters.

"A barbie doll?" She half snorted at his comment. "Dr. Soong was a brilliant man but also a bit of a pervert, he didn't build any asexual barbie dolls." She said dismissively and spun around to face him without letting him fully complete his inspection. She made a move to cover herself with her hands as if self conscious suddenly. Almost as suddenly, she balled her fists and placed her arms at her side like a petulant child being forced to obey. "Do you..." a small pause uncharacteristic of the android, as if she were hesitant "...like what you see big brother?" The insecurity in her voice, a secret eagerness to please, practically dripping from her words.

Nellis saw the change in the way she was standing, the hand going onto her to hip was a tell tale sign that she was already starting this little roleplay of theirs and the tone of voice she used confirmed it. He bit his lower lip for a moment as she asked if he was getting an eye full. There was something so hot about someone taking an attitude with him, especially in a way where he couldn't just command her to stop. It was something he didn't realize he needed in his life, and certainly did add to the relief part of this agreement between them.

"It's very educational." He found the comments about Soong being a pervert to be a bit amusing, then again considering he shaped a very life like body, with a part that he honestly could not guess a function for, aside from the one he was currently thinking about, he would have to agree with her. Her creator was definitely a bit of a pervert. He watched as she turned around, her acting was top notch. hearing insecurity in her voice, made him shiver for a moment as he stepped forward, a hand touching her face, brushing along her dark hair, and cupping her cheek.

"I do like what I see actually." Putting a hand on her hip, he pulled her towards him feeling her in his hands making this agreement all the more real, as he looked her in her eyes with a look of lust for her. "My little sisters all grown up." His voice teasing as he got into the mindset of the play he had set up. His lips found hers hungerly kissing her as he pressed into her, taking a hand to hers, to signal he wanted her help removing her jacket as he kissed her with a deep hunger. A fire lit in the young captains stomach for what felt like the first time.

The literary record was fairly sparse on the subject of the character she was playing but she was able to extrapolate well enough. Roleplaying was an entertainment in many cultures and Leata was rather adept at it. She did however continue to explore the data as their game commenced. There was no shortage of information on sibling incest and the taboo nature of the builk of them had her questioning if she was doing this right. But the warnings soon led to a nearly as rich vein of data regarding the erotic nature of incest in general and sibling in particular. Other than revealing that her new captain had a particularly risque fetish about a non-existent sister, it seemed harmless enough. She never broke character, at least as well as she understood it.

Her anus did have an actual function, but it didn't seem germane to the conversation at hand. But humans were hardly the only species to discover or enjoy anal sex. But she also knew a good roleplay, didn't mean give your partner what they want right away. She smiled and simulated a blush on her pale cheeks at his compliment. Her contact sensors alerted her easily enough to the affect she was having on the captain's arousal. It wasn't exactly a fire, but his temperature was elevated in the general area of his stomach.

She met his gaze, her eyes not fully the windows to the soul as they might be on another human, however she nodded slightly in agreement, she was all grown up. She eagerly pushed his jacket down off his shoulders as she returned his kiss. She lowered her power output to her motor reflexes to more simulate the muscle tone of a human female, allowing him to manipulate her more readily, and to keep from ripping his uniform jacket from his body. She mimicked his tongue and lips at first then began to extrapolate for some variety once she learned his basic technique. She broke the kiss for a moment then leaned in close to his ear. "Such a naughty boy Nelly, kissing your sister like that." She teased before sucking on his ear lobe.

Back
Top Bottom