Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Futas & Femboys [NSFW]

cosmic.klutz

Planetoid
I've got a craving for some senseless smut. I'm really craving some Futa on Femboy action. Long term, short term, whatever. I have a few very short plot prompts and I'm up for hashing out new ones. All of my ideas are based on artwork I've found and really enjoy. I wanna keep this short and sweet if I can, but I'm a rambling bitch, so we'll see how this goes.

About Me:

+ I'm old (late 30s), I've been RPing since 2002 or some shit.
+ I write 3rd person past tense.
+ I write about 200-500 or more words a post. I'd like my partners to try and match.
+ I can play multiple characters.
+ I'm up for playing Futas and Femboys in any combination.
+ I only play as and with characters 18 and older.
+ I only use drawings for character references.
+ I only play in DMs.
+ I really like OOC chatting. I'm chill and friendly.

My F-List

I think that's the important stuff.

Please! When you message me please give me more than "want to roleplay?" because that's boring. Tell me which of my prompts interested you and tell me about yourself. Give me your F-List link if you have one! If you don't have one then, please, tell me what kinks you like. Okay. Enough talking.

On to the fun stuff!

Inspiration!:

If you haven't already seen their work, check out the 3D artist sleepy b on Twitter (...I refuse to call it x ...) for some of my favorite Futa on Femboy action. You can find their stuff on rule34.xxx as well. In all of these scenarios I'm willing to play any role. A warning: their work is very hardcore NSFW.

Prompts & Pictures

Screenshot_20240430-002235.png
After a century and a half of searching, the vampire queen has found the perfect fit for her massive cock. Not to mention how very sweet his blood tastes.

Screenshot_20230825-221514.png
Nothing makes a better sex slave for the tall, hung Woodland elves than horny little femboy Drow elves. They're always so eager to please their Masters.

Screenshot_20230825-221832.png
A hung, goth futa and her chubby cocked, bitch, femboy boyfriend love fucking live on camera for everyone to watch. Their OnlyFans is so popular.

Screenshot_20230825-221928.png
As a peace offering to the orcs, the elves offered their two prettiest princes to the Orc Queen. It didn't take long for the two elves to fall head over heels for their new well-endowed wife.

Screenshot_20230825-222229.png
Futa Sugar Momma has taken her Sugar Baby to a resort for the summer. She'll give him anything he asks for, all he has to do is take it like the bitch he is.

Screenshot_20230825-222810.png
Welcome to the Galaxy's finest brothel. We have the finest Femboys this side of the nebula. They can easily take care of all the needs of a raging Futa libido.

Screenshot_20230825-132102.png
When the hot goth girl asked the nerdy femboy to help her fix her laptop he didn't think he'd be lucky enough to get railed as his payment.

Kink Cravings:
✓=Must Haves!

+ Anal Gaping
+ Bondage
+ Chastity
+ Dirty Talk✓
+ Excessive Semen✓
+ Face-Fucking
+ Free Use
+ Gangbangs
+ Height Differences✓
+ Horsecock Futas