Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Goddesses of Evil

Shayna8420

Planetoid
Hello!

I must apologize as I'm rather new to this site but regardless, my name is Shayna. Pleasure to meet you! I'm going to try and make this as quick as possible.

The main idea is simple! The two of us on a mission to conquer/destroy/corrupt Earth and possibly other worlds/realms! I typically play as a demon myself, but I'm also fine with being a witch/fallen deity. I keep the overall idea simple so we could brainstorm a bit together! Whether we start of as omnipotent Goddesses or weak witches getting power slowly. I of course have ideas, but want to have us both be creatively involved to some degree.

I'm looking for someone who has very... taboo and dark kinks like mine. The list includes but isn't limited to: Gore, Killing, Destruction, Hard Vore, Rape, and Torture. For limits, it's just scat, piss, and farts. Keep in mind that I'm NOT looking for a sub to enslave. Rather, I'd like someone to be my equal as we do these horrific things to people and conquer the world.

Also looking for someone who can give relatively detailed replies and isn't afraid to be detailed with the deaths involved of the humans we'd kill. A couple of paragraphs would suffice. I'm not a fan of one-liners.

In terms of grammar, all I ask if that it be at a level of a high school. Just be able to type proper sentences and I'll be more than happy! Being able to control multiple characters would be amazing but isn't necessarily required. That being said, I have plenty of refs in case you don't have one that fits the theme or just in general!

Lastly, I don't expect you to be online 24/7 like some others do. I understand life gets in the way and that this is just something to do because you felt like it! I understand if you ghost and come back! No hard feelings!

If this has caught your attention then my Discord is shayyynnnaaa! There, we can discuss the plot, characters, etc. I'm very open to ideas you may have! After all, I want us both to enjoy it. I wouldn't advise giving me a PM as I probably won't respond on here often. I'm very active on Discord though!

Again, I apologize for my lack of experience on this site.

Back
Top Bottom