Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Goku × Vegeta Craving [NSFW]

cosmic.klutz

Planetoid
Hello perverts.

Making my second ever request thread on BM for a more specific fandom search. The title, though brief, sums up what I'm looking for. I've been craving some fun, smutty roleplaying with everyone's favorite Super Saiyans, Goku and Vegeta. I would like to play as Vegeta. Not looking for a whole lot in the way of story or plot, mostly some non-canon fluffy smut. Perhaps they're relaxing after a good sparring match and wanna blow off a little extra steam. Whatever the reason, they end up banging. If you've got an idea for a plot I'd be more than happy to hear it. If we're having fun this can be a long term thing, or we can do a one shot fuck, whatever. I'm easy.

As for the pairing, I'd like if there was a switch dynamic between them. Neither Goku nor Vegeta being a strict top or bottom. I'm going to attach a few pics to give a general idea of the type of vibe I'm going for.

If you're still here and interested after reading that, let me get the technical stuff out of the way. I roleplay in 3rd person only and I write about 300 to 600 words a post, depending on the necessities of the scene. I strive for quality over quantity, though. I only play over PMs or Discord.

I'm going to stick my favorite kinks here in a spoiler. The ones with a Check✓ are my big cravings for this RP.

• Aftercare
• Anal
• Dirty Talking✓
• Excessive Semen
• Face-Fucking✓
• Foreplay✓
• Marathon Sex
• Multiple Orgasms✓
• Oral Sex
• Rimming✓
• Roughness✓
• Saliva/Spit
• Sounding

That's just a short hit list, please check out my F-List for all my kinks and limits.

Well, I think that's everything. If you're interested please shoot me a PM and we can brainstorm something. I'm open to hearing any ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom