Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB New to Blue Moon Rp Request. (Updated)

Hiya everyone, the name is Subject Zero or SZ for short and I'm a new user here on Blue moon. I'm trying my best to take care of all my introduction stuff so I can fully get into rping with you guys. In order to do that, let me tell you all a little about myself.

[Mun information:]
I'm a 25 years old, female and I've been writing now for over a decade. I've written fan fictions, scripts, plays and even a screenplay. I graduated college earlier this year with a bachelor's degree in creative writing and I intend to continue my education so my schedule may become hectic as a result.

I'm in a number of different fandoms including but not limited to, Mass Effect, Overwatch, Legend of Zelda, Fallout, Baldur's Gate 3, Dragon Age and Life is Strange. I'm also into a variety of animes like, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Bleach, Naruto and many more.

Chances are I'm into something you're into so feel free to hit me up and we can discuss it further.

[Muse information and preferred method of roleplaying.]

As for my muses I primarily play female characters while on occasion I will play male characters, if there's a good enough story/plot involved. I write in third person and typically post between 3-5 paragraphs per response. However I will extend that length in order to match my partners preferred length if it extends pass five paragraphs. Furthermore I will not rp in first person or reply to rps that do one paragraph responses. If I can put in the effort then you can to.

During Rps I will only have them be erotic or nsfw if the story involves women or female identifying characters. Unless the story/plot is the primary purpose with smut being a secondary motivation. For example if I were asked to rp as a male character and the story was good enough then I would play the character. If the story naturally leads to those characters becoming physically involved then I'll continue as long as the story doesn't suffer.

Lastly I require good grammar and coherent sentences, if I need a cypher to read your writing then I simply won't write with you. That doesn't mean I'll be super strict and make you put commas in the right spot or capitalize certain words, I simply just need to be able to read it. Also I'm adding this little part in to make sure people who dm me are actually reading my post, the password is Miranda.

Below is a list of different fandoms I'd rp and the characters I'd be willing to play. If they have a "*" by it then it means I really want to play this character or do this ship. I'm also willing to play these characters with or without a penis.

Video Games:

[*Mass Effect]
*Miranda
**Jack
Tali
Liara
Shepard
Ships:
**Jack/Miranda

[Baldur's Gate 3]
*Shadowheart
*Lae'zel
Karlach
Alfira
Ships:
Shadowheart/Lae'zel
Shadowheart/Karlach

[Elden Ring]
Marika
Rennala
Melina
Ranni
Melania
Ships: Marika/Rennala

[League of Legends]
*Vi
Lux
Ahri
Evelynn
Leona

[Overwatch]
Tracer
*Widowmaker
Mercy
*Moria
D.va
Brigitte
Ships:
**Moria/Mercy
Mercy/Pharah
D.va/Brigitte
**Widowmaker/Tracer
Widowmaker/Sombra

[Life is Strange]
**Chloe
**Max
Ships:
*Max/Chloe

[Apex legends]
*Wraith
Wattson
Loba
Valkyrie
Ships:
*ValkxLoba
*WraithxWattson

[Cyberpunk]
Judy
Panam
Female Vi
Rogue
Meredith

[The Witcher]
Ciri
Yennefer

Anime:

[Bleach]

[Naruto]

[My Hero Academia]
*Momo
Jirou
Midnight
Mount Lady
Lady Nagant
Fuyumi
Miriko
Ochaco
Toga
Ships:
*Momo/Jirou
Midnight/Mount Lady
Miriko/Fuyumi
Ochaco/Toga

[Fire Force]
*Maki
Iris
Tamaki
Lisa
Hibana
Arrow
Haumea
Ships:
Maki/Tamaki
Arrow/Haumea
Hibana/Iris

Tv shows:
[Ladybug and Cat Noir]
*Chat Noir
Ladybug

[House of Dragons]
*Rhaenyra
Alicent
Ships: Rhaenyra/Alicent

[Castilevania]

[The Boys]
*Starlight
Queen Maeve
Possibly Stormfront

[Star Wars]
*Bo Katan
Ahsoka
*Shin Hati

Movies:

[Tron]

[The MCU]

[Marvel Comics]
*She-Hulk
*Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Spider-Gwen
Black Cat

UPDATED LIST:
I added more fandoms including some that are anime, tv and movies. If you didn't see a character listed that you like but you enjoy the fandom, reach out to me. It's possible that I either forgot a character or they're just so many characters I would play from that fandom, that I didn't bother adding them all. Either way I look forward to hearing from you all. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom