Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( π—™π—”π—§π—›π—˜π—₯ π—™π—œπ—šπ—¨π—₯π—˜ ━━━━ 1x1 : cat & kevinn )

Cat

𝓒atγ…€ π—€π—ˆπ—γ…€γ…€ γ…€ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ γ…€ π—π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ύ?
dmiSxlt.gif

V7OajkI.png

1π‘₯1 x.xxx𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛xx. @cat. xx..xxπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ xx..xx@Kevinn xxx--xxx π‘‘π‘œ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘ π‘‘ 𝑖𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑒𝑠.

Last edited:
It had been another long day at school. The overwhelming amount of interaction the young girl was provided with was more than enough. All she wanted to do was relax in someplace comfortable. Madison could always count on her best friend, Lucy. The redhead had grown up with the girl, pretty much-finding solace in visiting her place every day. Lucy and her happened to share the same last class -- luckily even got to sit together. Just as the bell rang, Madison offered her a look. "Can I come over to your place for a little bit?" She asked softly, only for Lucy to nod her head reassuringly.
"Of course! C'mon, we'll walk there. My mom is y'know, busy as always... so no chauffeur today." Madison offered her a small smile and nodded her head. "No, it's okay. Walking is better anyways." After mutually retrieving their things, they both left the classroom and headed out to Lucy's place.
The walkover wasn't long at all. It was a good thing that Madison's friend lived close to school; she quite honestly wasn't the athletic type. Taking long strides up the driveway, Lucy opened the front door and immediately shouted. "Dad, I'm home! I brought Madison with me." As they both stepped inside, the redhead took off her backpack and shoes, leaving them by the door. "I hate that you have to announce my arrival every time." She admitted sheepishly, her fingers playing with one another.
"Yeah well, it's safer than just walking into the house and scaring my dad. At least now he knows that we're here." The brunette stepped over their piles of shoes and bags and made her way towards the living room. "You hungry or thirsty at all? Or you just wanna hang on the couch for a bit?" Lucy knew her too well at this point -- practically having her entire routine down. "I think I'll just snuggle on the couch. No worries about a drink or snack." Madison ushered a head nod before sitting herself down on the couch. "Alright then, I'm gonna head up to my room to work on homework. If you need me, let me know, okay?" With that, her best friend skipped her way up to her room which left the young girl alone.
"Right... TV." Grabbing for the remote, she flipped the device on and started to mindlessly scroll through the different channels.

The days seemed to have become a blur aa of late. Having no need to work at the office any longer, Robert had decided to step back and take a smaller active role in the company, working mostly from home and going in to the office every so often to check on the employees or attend any important meetings - there was something too informal over meetings on the computer, things were always smoother in person, when you could truly look someone in the eyes and reach an understanding. It didn't really help that his wife worked long hours, leaving the man alone for most of the day, in search of some entertainment.

Robert's latest hobby seemed to be chess. His father had taught him how to play years ago but he'd never really continued to learn, not until recently. Given his free time, he had rediscovered a passion for the game. His only other source of real entertainment for the day was whenever his daughter came home, happy to learn about the girl's day. It just so happened he was finishing a game of chess when he heard the door, signalling a double victory for him as he climbed the ranks in the chess application and his daughter arrived home.

It wasn't out of the norm for Lucy to bring her friend along. Over the years Madison had become almost another member of the family, often hanging around the house comfortably, doing her own thing while Lucy studied. It had been recently however when Robert had started noticing.. Madison and her daughter were no longer little girls. Robert would always see Lucy as his daughter, his little girl, but Madison.. She wasn't truly family, perhaps it was for this reason that he had started to notice her, how she had changed, the beautiful woman she had become. He caught himself staring at the girl far more often than he should, his mind wandering to places it should never visit. He told himself it would pass, that it was all a silly fantasy.

Making his way down for some water, and taking the chance to speak to anyone who would be willing to listen after a boring day with nobody to exchange words, Robert stopped by the living room, the sound of the TV attracting him towards it. "Hey Madison, how was your day?" He asked politely, taking a seat on the couch next to her. "Watching anything interesting?"

During the years of growing up to be a young lady, she had ventured forth with practically living at Lucy's place from day to day. Madison's mother, Sam, was constantly gone from the house or negligent of the fact that her daughter was even in the same abode as her. When she was smaller, she lost her dad. It was due to some nasty car accident. So in turn, she didn't have a father figure in her life. Not until she met Lucy and her family. Part of her thought that her own mom was happy that Madison found another family to 'leech' off of... or so Sam put it.
It had been a long day. The redhead wasn't thinking about going back to her lonely abode any time soon. She hated sitting alone, being by herself with her rapid thoughts. Nonetheless, Lucy's house always provided some sort of entertainment. It was refreshing. This was to say that she spent a lot of time with Lucy's dad, Robert, as well. Not growing up with a man in the house had an effect on her. Reasonably speaking, Madison had 'daddy issues'. Ones that couldn't quite be worked out in full, but partial enough that Robert was a good makeshift father for her.
That is until she started to grow. Her mindset changed about the older man. Much like young girls herself, she found older men to be attractive. The fact that she thought about Robert in that way alone made her uneasy. She told herself to keep her mind off of topics like that and to think about the boys she'd meet in college. Ones that were more her age...
Sitting alone for only a few minutes, she could hear the soft stomping of Robert's feet making their way down the stairs. His voice lulled her to his appearance, to which she offered him a warm smile. "Hi Sir," Madison hummed, her eyes darting away from the television screen and instead towards Lucy's dad. "Interesting? Oh, no. I mean, a National Geographic special about penguins." She shrugged her shoulders, a meek laugh escaping her lips as she felt a little foolish for watching something like that. "Mm, were you playing chess again?"

Perhaps it would have been portrayed as odd that an older man like Robert had nothing better to do than sit down next to his daughter's friend for a chat, but this was the case nonetheless. Before Lucy was born, they'd moved away, following his wife's career, his own job allowing him to work from anywhere in the world. It had been the right move at the time but it left him with little to do outside of his job. Working from home didn't quite allow much of a chance to meet anyone, leading him to a somewhat more secluded life at home during the day while his wife and daughter were away, then spending the evenings with them, or at least Lucy.

It was funny how the girl still called him sir. They'd known each other for years, she was almost part of the family and yet he had to constantly encourage her to call him by his name. "Robert, Madison. You really don't need to be so formal, we've known each other for a long time now." He smiled warmly, a comforting look in his eyes. As her eyes met his, he held her gaze for a moment, his eyes lingering on hers. They were beautiful, matched only by her smile, her laugh, music to his ears as it escaped her lips. Feeling his thoughts slipping away from him, Robert recomposed himself, laughing softly along with her. "A documentary hm? Maybe you could get Lucy to watch one every now and then, better than spending her time watching the things she does." He grinned.

The girl knew him well. Their chats occurred often, enough for her to be aware of his ongoing liking for chess. "You caught me." Robert laughed. "I may have played a game or two before you girls got home. I think I'm finally starting to get good at it." The man paused for a moment, taking a look at her before having an idea. "If you're ever interested, I'd be glad to teach you. It's awfully boring to play alone. Lucy will never bother with something like chess, the company would be quite appreciated." He knew the suggestion was a little bit wishful, not expecting the girl to have much of an interest, if any, in chess, much less in spending her evenings in his company learning how to play it.

Back
Top Bottom