Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any A Fantasy Adventure! (GM looking for Any)

TheProfessor

Queen of the Fairies
Hello!

I’ve got more of an explanation as to the bulk of the idea down below, but I wanted to go over a couple things first. Mainly, that I’m looking for a One-on-One roleplay where I’d play the GM for you and YC as you go on a fantasy adventure! This will include persons of different genders (Male, Female, and Futa) and different magical races too, so if you don’t want any of those things, please let me know.

Also, I want to chat about what we both want from this before we begin, and sporadically throughout the rp, to make sure we’re both enjoying this as much as possible.

Thank you.

ISEKAI!!!

Your character has just been dropped into a magical fantasy world that functions much like a video game. You’ll be able to access in game menus, have skills and stats, and even quests!

What form that takes exactly is up for discussion. I can tailor the story to your character’s desires, whether it be learning in a wizard academy, becoming a magical knight, or actively joining the futanari demon queen’s side, it’s totally up to you!

So anyway, let’s talk ideas!

Please include the following in your first message. If you have questions about any of these, feel free to ask. I’m a reasonable person.

1. A character idea
2. Any preferences on characters you’ll interact with
3. A general smut:plot ratio. I can work with anything in the 90:10 to 50:50 range. I love a good story, but I’m here for fun. So even if everything is risque, we can move the story along.
4. Kinks/limits

Last edited:
VhPtJBG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom