Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

γ€Œ ❛ π˜™π˜Œπ˜œπ˜•π˜π˜›π˜Œπ˜‹: π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜› π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹ π˜žπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜“π˜ π˜šπ˜Šπ˜–π˜›π˜›3423 ❜ 」

Her brothers heart skipped a beat when she stripped down to her underwear. Upon inspection he could see subtle channel between her legs, the fabric nearly see through but what really caught a lump in his throat was the top. When she pivoted to climb in bed with him he caught a glimpse of her supple pink mounds through the sheer fabric of the top.

"Lingerie, huh?" he said with a nervous smile, as she climbed into bed and curled up to him. Her firm behind grazing against his semi-erect member coaxed an involuntary moan from him. Robert bit his bottom lip hard, hoping she didn't hear him but with how close they were, she must have heard him.

"U-uh th-thats fine, shouldn't be a problem." Robert's heart was beating against his heart with such ferocity he could feel his chest expand against her back with each pulse. Trying desperately to keep calm, Robert reached underneath her arm to grab a slice of pizza. His hips leaning against her and pressing himself between her thighs, unintentionally. His large frame enveloped her for a moment as his body was pressed firmly against hers, grabbing a slice of pizza and pulling back as he took a bite of his pizza.

Robert groaned as a piece of pepperoni fell onto Rae's neck but before the scorching slice of meat could do any harm to her, he instinctively leans his head down to bite at the pepperoni. His teeth suddenly but gently graze the delicate skin of her neck, the tip of his tongue skimming the surface as it scoops up the piece of pepperoni into his mouth, "Thowwy!" He exclaimed, attempting to get the Topping into his mouth.

Once swallowed Robert grabbed for the remote and began flipping through channels, "Well the school offers a channel that is always playing a ton of different movies, with no commercials. Could put that on." Robert flipped to the colleges "Binge Flix" channel but what came on made Robert choke the bite of pizza he had just taken.

You've got to be kidding me! he thought when a spicy romance came on about the forbidden love between Brother and Sister. This is a movie he has seen numerous times and the current scene was where they finally crossed the line of Taboo.

"But we mustn't Gallian!" The woman on the television held her hand against her forehead, her soon-to-be lover and brother held her tightly around the waist, inches from her neck.

"You deny our love? Our desire, Cassandra?" Her brother spoke seductively into her ear as he caressed her half naked figure, her body arching into his touch despite her denial.

"I do not deny the throbbing of my heart Gallian! But to conceive with my own blood? What doth that make me?" She moaned against his invasive strokes against her aching body, the two sprawled shamelessly along a temple floor.

"Overflowing with passion that must be released, lest you torment yourself! Let me ease your pain sister!" Her brother cried out as his hand trailed between her writhing thighs, finding its prized possession.

A loud moan began to erupt-

Suddenly Robert was changing the channel and clearing his throat, he was frozen in fear as his cock was half erect, unmistakably pressing against his sisters sacred lips. It had to be that movie, a movie Robert has used many a times to relieve himself.

There was an immediate switch in behavior when Rae stripped down. She was much more innocent and oblivious to what was going on in front of her. It should've been obvious at this point; however, the young woman kept her full attention on the pizza in front of her. She didn't allow her half-naked frame to be a distracting factor to her brother. In fact, it shouldn't have been a distracting factor at all. They were siblings.
"Well duh, what else would I be wearing under my clothes? I can't always be naked." She teased, taking note of his lingerie comment. Just as she found herself comfortable on her brother's bed, she fully relaxed. For the first time that evening she was able to ease up and not worry about anything for a good bit. Or so she thought. Something rather hot fell onto her soft skin, a sudden gasp escaped her lips until she realized that it was Robert's pepperoni that fell onto her neck. Raising an eyebrow, she abruptly felt him lean downwards and graze his teeth against her flesh.
All of Rae's oblivious behavior was thrown out the window. Her cheeks were on fire and her entire body throbbed with what felt like adrenaline. "S-Sure, movie channel it is then." Clearing her throat, her eyes wandered back to the television.
The film that was playing was unbeknownst to her. Rae had never seen it before and it didn't solicit any sort of reaction from her, not until she realized what was happening. "Wait, are they brother and sister?" She asked gently, puzzled by what was playing on the screen. Gradually, she could feel what was her brother's arousal turning into a third leg.
Everything happened very quickly. The channel was being changed and her brother seemed to be frozen in fear. The redhead was quiet for a moment, unsure of what to say or do in a situation like this. "Robbie?" That soft tone lulled back into gear even though she felt anything but soft. "Do you... find that arousing? Brother and sister, I mean." It was such a no-no question, but what was the point of avoiding it any longer? It was clear that her older brother had something for the taboo relationship.
"Do you... find me arousing?"

No, no, no, no, was the only redundant thought that looped endlessly in the haze that was his mind. The impeccable timing of that exact movie, playing that exact scene, when him and his sister both laid in bed half-naked. Their bodies were pressed firmly against one another as the room fell hauntingly silent, the only noise filling the room was that of an info-mercial playing absent-mindedly in the background.

The gentle throb and occasional twitch against her lower lips, especially at the mention of a taboo romance between brother and sister, betrayed his thoughts on the matter. Every socially conditioned thought screamed at Robert for even remotely considering such a relationship with his own kin, but his body yearned for hers. The sensation of her soft skin grazing along his own sending goosebumps kissing along his entire body, heart racing dangerously fast, and hips involuntarily pressing themselves against her own with ravenous hunger.

Despite being spoken too, Robert had fallen silent as he stared at the spot in front of Rae. His whole body was shaking with such intensity it caused even the bed to shudder as they laid there in awkward silence. Unable to move with his left arm tucked under Rae's neck and wrapped around, his hand mere inches from her chest while his free hand draped across her taught, bare stomach.

His hips continued to gently grind against hers despite his best effort too stay frozen but with her lying on his arm, there was no chance of him getting away. He would have to confront his emotions and those they were meant for, there was no hiding his desire for his fit, goofy, and intelligent sister. None have ever come close to her in comparison, his heart truly belonged to her and no matter how much he told himself it was wrong.

He needed her. To feel her. To love her like no one ever could.

After a few torturous minutes, Rae's voice cut through maelstrom of thoughts violently whipping through his mind. Did he find her arousing?* this question assaulted his psyche relentlessly as a dozen answers came to mind. Many of which he should say, but much of what a brother should never say to his sister, but he has never lied to his sister. Regardless of the question, he refused to sugar coat his answer, always giving Rae his honest opinion.

The persistent thumping in his chest only grew louder with each passing second Robert failed to answer her, that is until a single word was spoken. "Yes," One word that could forever change their relationship for better or worse, but he couldn't deny his feelings for her any longer. He needed her to know, regardless if she turned her back on him forever. The thought of losing his sister after just getting her back was heart-breaking, but it's either lie to himself and his sister or things go better than he could've ever imagined.

Unable to find the words for how he was feeling, he decided actions always speak louder than words. His firm hand found her hip and gripped her tightly, her head suddenly pinned back as his arm wrapped tightly around her torso. There bodies couldn't get any closer, their heaving breaths falling in tandem. Did the thought of her arousing her brother excite her as much as it did him? Did she like the fact that he was aroused by her slim figure or will she be disgusted with her lecherous brother? His hand trailed from her hip, fingers gently running along her waist as he took in every sensation of her skin against his touch.

Robert's breathing was heavy and ragged, chest rising and falling vehemently causing hot breaths to trickle past her eat and down her neck. His hands clawing at her desperate need.

Then he finally spoke in a low, sultry tone, "Y-yes... I-I'm sorry...

What was to follow her question was something she wasn't expecting at all. The cut of silence lingered heavily within the room. Robert's lower half grinded against her own eliciting a soft excited whimper. No, this was terribly wrong. She needed to get out of this... she needed to tell her brother that this wasn't something they could explore or fool around with. This was deep shit that they were getting into.
It was incredibly quiet. Nothing but the muffled sound of a bizarre gas station ad played in the background. It snuck up on her, but eventually, Rob spoke into the void. His answer left her cotton-mouthed. It felt like every part of her body burned at that moment as he confessed that he did find her arousing. As well as the fact that he was into the brother-and-sister trope. "W-What?" She stuttered out, feeling lost and dazed. How was she supposed to respond to something like that? What should she do?
Naturally, nothing came to mind. However, her brother shifted their position to be closer -- skin on skin, heaving chests against heaving chests, and sweat on sweat. It only heightened Rae's anxiety and left her spiraling. The way her brother's hot breath trailed down from her ear and her neck gave her goosebumps. It shouldn't have but it did arouse her to know that she had Robert this worked up.
Jesus, what was wrong with her?
Her kin spoke up once more, this time in a low and sultry tone. The redhead clamped her thighs together, almost trying to rid of her wet arousal. The way his hand desperately clawed at her, almost as if he couldn't stop himself or his primal urges; this only further spurred her into the moment. "Rooobbiieee," she whined through her pant, pushing her bottom closer to his crotch to help relieve herself. Rae's entire mind was flooded with one thing and one thing only -- needing her brother inside of her.
It was almost like a flip of a switch, the smaller woman started to spread her legs as if to provide Robert more access to her lower half. "Mmf, we shouldn't be doing this, but fuck..." she huffed out, wondering how far this was going to go. Would her brother snap to his senses and put a stop to this or would he continue on? Her mind should've been rooting for the first option, but instead, she wanted him to keep going. It was too late to go back now.

Robert released a deep, animalistic snarl against Rae's ear when she lustfully whined for her brother. He has heard his name moaned, whimpered, and gasped but none of them sent chills up his spine like when his sister was grinding hungrily against him. She wanted him just as badly as he wanted her. Was it years of pent up love and passion finally coming to fruition after being separated for so long? Either way, he couldn't stop himself from exploring her exposed body further.

As her legs lifted apart, Robert seized the moment to confiscate her nether-region with the large bulge being painfully contained behind his briefs. Each throb, every brush of their hips coaxed a moan into her ear from her brother, no longer holding back the noises his sister was forcing out of him. Her aromatic scent driving him further into his lustful spire, he wanted to stop, to respect his sisters sacred region's but he couldn't help himself.

Robert's muscular arm wrapped tightly around her neck, allowing her to breathe but putting her in a very submissive position with her brother in complete control. His breathing growing heavy and unsteady with every gentle caress of their genitalia against one another.

His free hand ventured along her taught stomach, slowly inching closer and closer to her chest. The wait proving agonizing until he found his treasure, her small perky breast fitting snugly within is firm grasp. Starting with slow massages, gently teasing at the flesh. Her bra still preventing skin to skin contact yet his hand caused the thin fabric to rub relentlessly along her puffy nipple.

He savored the soft yet perky mound beneath his grasp, making sure not to neglect nor favor one sidr over the other. His hand wandering along her chest, dying to get her naked and vulnerable so it could explore forbidden zones. Though overcome with desire and guilt, Robert couldn't fathom letting this opportunity slip by so quickly.

Having grown satisfied with her chest for now, Robert's heart pounded against her back as his hand snaked down towards her pelvis. Hands trailing along the hem of her panties, each stroke threatening to plunge into her underwear. As he teased at her waist line, Robert began kissing at his sisters ear. His tongue gently trailed along the ridge of her ear, with the occasional nip at the sensitive skin.

"I-I know," he managed to mutter through his moans of yearning. "B-b-but I can't stop, I want too feel you so badly," he admitted through clenched teeth. How could someone be allowed to feel so aroused at the sight of their own blood? This was beyond taboo, this was not what he had planned when he finally got to see his sister. He couldn't wait for the cute little brother and sister dates, spending hours on end laughing at anything and everything. But now he had her tightly grasped within his hold, her hips continuing to buck against his own.

"I-I-I can't take it... My briefs.... it hurts so bad."

Last edited:
Quite honestly, she couldn't believe this was happening. Even as it was occurring, Rae was having a hard time grasping the situation. The way her brother released an animalistic growl of sorts made the young woman even more excited. "Mmmh," she whined again, being more than vocal with her own kin. This newfound adrenaline that she was running off of was both terrifying and arousing. This was incredibly dangerous. They both knew that.
And yet, neither one of them stopped. With her legs spreading open, Robert further invited himself in between her. It was then that she could feel just how hard he was against the slit of her hungry cunt. This passion was beyond anything she had felt with any previous boyfriend of hers. In fact, she couldn't even recall a time she was this horny with a guy in the past -- it must've meant something. Was it the fact that she was actually in love with her brother? As twisted as it was, maybe that's what the reality of this situation meant.
Robert's arm moved around her neck, holding her in place. Rae mewled gently, feeling his limp touch against her stomach. Gradually, he trailed his fingers up towards her covered breasts. The redhead squirmed with pleasure, adoring the feeling of her brother's large hand groping and fondling her small boobs. Eventually, though, his hand moved down south. She sucked in a harsh breath of air, preparing herself for what was about to happen. Was that really possible though? Could she prepare herself for any of this? No.
His slim fingers prodded at the hem of her panties which was actual torture to her. "Rooobbiieee," she whimpered again, unable to help it as she grew frustrated with his teasing. With her brother sloppily kissing her ear and neckline, Rae found herself completely soaked. She needed to rid of her undergarments before it got any worse.
It appeared as though Robert had the same sentiment. It hurt? His arousal was so bad that he had to remove his briefs. The thought alone only provoked another measly whine before she ushered out a response. "Take them off. Take my panties off too, please. I want to feel you."

Robert himself couldn't fathom feeling as aroused as he had become with his sisters half-naked frame pinned against his own, his hand clawing covetously at her lace panties, a sheer desire to claim his sisters macerated lips with his robust shaft. How could he possibly desire such a thing? This was his own flesh and blood, yet her moans and cries of desperation only fueled his longing to feel her constricting tightly around his broad girth. "Oh, fuck me," His own sounds of torturous desire mixed with hers, their moans bleeding into one intimate symphonic melody with each caress of his concealed cock against her saturated panties. His silky underwear dampened swiftly from her juices along with his own eagerly awaiting precum anxiously emerging from his gland.

Of all the women that her brother had been with, none ever coaxed such desperate yearning from him like she has, her body confirming Robert's every assumption. The intimacy between them was something they both wildly craved, an animalistic need to mate, a needfulness for the others most sacred love. Robert had never felt such desire for the warm velvety stimuli of a woman's core, but in this moment, he felt like he was going to explode if he didn't take what he felt starved of. Even his roommate failed to stir something within him, only persuading him after they had consumed copious amounts of liquor, but the intimacy between him and his sister did not require the help of liquid courage.

The aromatic scent of her delectable juices wafted into his nose regularly, leaving him feeling far more ennebriated than any drug or alcohol ever could. Her mewlings sounding more angelic with every line he crossed, how could he resist with her whimpering his name so eagerly? "Oh Rae, despite it being wrong... I love hearing you moan my name," Robert certainly enjoyed making his precious sister's petite frame squirm and writhe in torment against his invasive touch, corrupting what innocence may remain.

Then too take it a step further Robert plunged his hand beneath the lacey material of her translucent panties, his hand quickly finding what it truly desires, the velvety moisture of her sweet lips that yearned for more than just her brothers touch. Most men typically concern themselves with their own selfish pleasures, neglecting their partner and leaving much to be desired. He would not let his sister suffer such misery, no, she would experience the true meaning of, Ladies first.

His fingertips proceeded to tickle her lips gently, maintaining enough distance to leave her eager for more of his touch. Once satisfied with her torment, his fingers pressed firmly between her lips as his middle finger and ring finger caressed her entrance with vigorous circles, threatening to pierce inside of her. Within moments of petting her kitten, Robert found his fingers coated in her thick fluids and couldn't stop himself from removing his hand to slide his saturated appendages into his mouth to taste his sisters unmatched arousal.

A violent shiver consumed his body as his tongue lapped away the juices that clung lewdly to his fingers, the sweet and musky taste of Rae's pussy evoking an ostentatious moan from her brother, seeping seductively into her ear. "You taste... divine," he ushered through heated panting, hastily replacing his hand into her panties to spread her folds with thumb and middle finger so that he may rapidly tap the now exposed bundle of nerves .

After a moment of unbearable teasing for both of them, Robert released his grip on his sister so that he may leap to his feet and drop his briefs to the floor. Rae now had an unhindered view if her brothers length and girth twitching hungrily at the sight of her body. Now it was her turn to expose herself but instead of waiting for her to remove her panties, Robert crawled across the bed to position himself between her legs. His hot breaths bellowed along the insides of her thigh, warm air enveloping her crotch while he hooks his fingers around her underwear. He began to slowly remove the soaked linen from her body, biting his lip hard as her juices bridged the gap between cunt and panties. The sight of her tiny lips drooling with insatiable hunger drew him in to kiss at her lips gently, soft moans reverberating against her folds when the taste of her pussy lingers on his lips.

It was still just as much torture to allow the pair of them to grind against each other like two horny teenagers. It was clear, at least for Rae that she had no idea what she was doing. Sure she had sex maybe once or twice in her life, but to be doing this with her own kin was a whole other experience. Past boys that had toyed with her were fast and sloppy. Sex wasn't really the sort of activity that a lot of people made it out to be. Or so she thought. Perhaps she was just with the wrong guys.
Who would've thought it'd be her own brother to make her feel like some sort of heated animal?
The redhead knew she wasn't supposed to be feeling this way and that in turn only aroused her more. Hearing Robert's confession about hearing her moan made the pit of her stomach churn. "R-Really?" She panted out sweetly, her entire body gleaming with heat. Rae didn't have much time to squander on that fact before her brother's fingers lingered inside her panties. He was feeling and touching her wet folds which had the young woman squirming even more than before. Just with a few touches and strokes, Rae found herself quivering. Wait... why was she quivering? Was she that excited? That must've been it. Feeling Rob's thick fingers touch and play near her entrance left her shaking.
Eventually, though, his hand would withdraw from her panties and instead dip into his lips. He was... tasting her? She was intently staring at him, her eyes full of curiosity before shimmering to absolute lust after the sound of his approval. "Mmm, Robbieee?" She slurred softly, not having any time whatsoever to ask her question. The only thing she could feel was his hand returning to her panties to press against her pleasure button. A genuine moan bubbled from the back of her throat while her hips ground into his hold slowly.
Once more, he let go of her. He rolled off the bed, stripping himself fully nude now. Her hues lingered downward to get a glimpse of what would've been her brother's own cock. Rae sadly couldn't see much since they were in the dark and the only light they had casting in the room came from the TV.
Quickly, like some sort of tiger, he prowled back onto the bed and in between her legs. She could feel his hot breath hitting her inner thighs. "Oh, God, just!--" getting ready to cry out in frustration, Robert instead started to gradually pull off her underwear. Rae's hands tangled into the bedsheets, gripping at them tightly as the cool air finally hit her bare clit. She sucked in a breath of harsh air only to release it quickly when Robert moved forward to kiss her soaked pussy lips. Immediately, her back arched and another mewl of pleasure was stripped from her lips. "Aah, aa, mmmh fuck!"
Her head fell forward keeping part of her gaze on the older man to watch him taste her. His own sister... how fucking gross. This only elicited another moan before she tried silencing herself. She had no idea how thin the walls were and she certainly didn't want to get her brother into any trouble.

"Shh," Robert hushed softly, ceasing the gentle kisses to her lips, "Just enjoy yourself Sweet Girl. I promised you I would always take care of you, no matter what." He then continued his passionate display of lustfulness against her lower lips. First a few tender kisses, then a sudden but gentle bite where her thigh and groin meet, then it's back to kissing her her love button with the occasional slow lick along the length of her slit and moaning at his sisters irresistible taste.

Robert's left arm constricted around her thigh and pulled her closer so her right leg was pushed towards her chest, his firm iron grip enduring and unbreakable. Robert's right hand playfully danced and trailed up her free leg until reaching her knee. Gripping the back of her knee tightly, Robert suddenly pushed her leg up so her sacred flower was completely exposed and vulnerable to her brother. His tongue slithered passed his lips and gently lapped between her lips, exploring her every external fold until reaching her clit. Robert fluttered the tip of his tongue rapidly against the sensitive mound whilst never letting her legs go and preventing her from escaping his grasp as he assaulted her slit and clit for several minutes.

By her reaction, Robert came to the assumption that his baby sister has never experienced proper stimulation from a partner but that was all about to change. Robert buried his face into her groin and viciously lapped at the juices building between her thighs before finally embedding his tongue past her entrance. A chill ran down his spine when his tongue was hugged tightly against her walls, being squeezed against his every movement. Growing more and more feral, Robert folded her legs against her chest, grateful that his sister was a dancer and was capable of such flexibility. With her legs pinned so far up, Rae's hips were lifted off the bed, giving her a clear view of her brother hungrily eating her out. The soft glow of the TV gently illuminating his face, eyes locked onto his sister's so that he may see her every expression.

He wanted, no, he needed to know what his sister enjoyed most and what drove her the craziest. Her brother was unbelievably thorough when it came to sexually pleasing his partners, hunting for every zone that caused Rae to squirm, scream, and moan. He knew she was trying to be quiet and this only encouraged him to not hold back, he would try to make her cry out even against her own will. Let people ask questions, I don't care, he thought to himself even against his better judgment. People would ask questions, he knew this, if the new girl was screaming out in pleasure while in her brother's dorm room. The thought of getting caught only excited him further.

Why? Why was being sexually active with his sister such a turn on, and getting caught even more so? He didn't care, nobody but his sister matter to him, Rae was his only concern and she deserved to have a real man properly take care of her sexual needs and desires. Robert ceased his attack on her slit long enough to speak, "You like watching your brother go down on you? Are you enjoying this taboo, just as much as I am? Your body says you do."

Last edited:
The young girl's mind was spinning in loops. It felt like the entire room was moving around and she couldn't control the pace of things. Rae bottomed out as her brother got his grasp on her. She enjoyed the tender kisses to her slit and then the abrupt bite to her inner thigh. A sharp pant escaped her lips in response to his action. Then he moved back, kissing and licking at all the right places. The redhead felt like she was going to explode. Whether that meant metaphorically or by cumming, she wasn't quite sure yet.
Robert grabbed at her needily, constricting her thigh up towards her chest while his muscular arm propped her up. That initial thought she had when she saw Robert pick up her luggage like it was nothing earlier pried back into her mind. He could manhandle her... like it was nothing. A sudden moan jutted from her flushed body at this thought alone. How far would this go? Would Robert touch and eat her out until she came all over his face? Rae still couldn't quite understand what was going on, but at the same time she could.
Something like this was bound to happen.
He readjusted his hold on her again, this time putting himself in a better position to where she could see him. His tongue eventually bypassed her folds and her back arched immediately. "Aah, ah, Roooobb!" She squealed out, feeling a second rush of adrenaline coarse through her body. Rae could fully see her kin now. Thanks to the TV's light illuminating his features, she could make out his hungry face. His slicked-back hair was somewhat messed up while his eyes spoke volumes about wanting to devour her.
Her older brother would not relent on her cunt. He kept attacking her with his tongue which only ushered out more mewls and moans of pleasure from her. She felt extremely close to what was the edge of release. Gradually though, he pulled away from her to ask her a question that made her legs twitch. It took her a moment to regain her breath to respond, but eventually, she did. "I-I dooo... I love watching you eat me out like this," she squeaked out, biting at her plump lower lip as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom