Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

γ€Œ ❛ π˜™π˜Œπ˜œπ˜•π˜π˜›π˜Œπ˜‹: π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜› π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹ π˜žπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜“π˜ π˜šπ˜Šπ˜–π˜›π˜›3423 ❜ 」

Cat

𝓒atγ…€ π—€π—ˆπ—γ…€γ…€ γ…€ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ γ…€ π—π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ύ?
uzl057Q.gif

Ph6Ygi6.png

1π‘₯1 xxx𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 @cat. xx.π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ xx @Weslyscott3423 xx--x.xx π‘‘π‘œ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘ π‘‘ 𝑖𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑒𝑠.

Last edited:
Robert stood propped against a cherry red 2020 Jeep Wrangler, both with a thin blanket of snow atop them. Robert wore a dusty brown thick wool jacket, zipped to just below his chin with the hood pulled over his disheveled hair. It was a snowy November night, a fluffy layer of snow blanketed everything in sight having suffered a relentless snowfall for the last few hours.

Robert pulled the weighty sleeve of his jacket past his wrist and dug for the watch somewhere beneath the several layers of cloth, "10:11, she should've been here by now."

Robert anxiously shifted his weight from foot to foot, the snow crunching loudly beneath his black leather boots. Today would be the day he was reunited with his precious little sister, Rae Collins, having been separated for well over a decade when their parents suffered a brutal divorce. This sudden change proved traumatic for both Robert and Rae, as the two were bonded from the very first day they laid eyes on each other.

Their early childhoods were filled with laughter and adventure, all of which wouldn't be complete without finding themselves into a bit of trouble. But this was all to mask the pain of Robert always protecting his Sister, making sure she never suffered the wrath of their parents. Despite the rough upbringing, they always had one another. That is until their parents had one final altercation between one another, inevitably divorcing and splitting all assets. Including their children.

Being to young to have any choice in the matter, Robert was forced to live with his father while their mother took Rae to the other side of the continent. Being both tenacious and determined, the siblings hunted restlessly for a way to contact one another. They soon began sending secret letters to one another by sending them to a friend's address which would then be passed on to the recipient. This continued for several years before both Robert and Rae had cell phones, allowing them to contact each other conveniently.

Robert now stood outside the airport's main entrance, anxiously rubbing his mitt covered hands together in anticipation. Rae's flight was meant to arrive over twenty minutes ago, but with the storm devastating the region her flight was inevitably delayed mid-flight. That is what he kept telling himself as intrusive thoughts began to boil to the surface.

He was suddenly ripped back to reality by the booming roars of a passenger plane's powerful engines. This was her flight, there wasn't another scheduled for another several hours.

"Oh thank God," He gasped loudly, unaware he had been holding his breath for quite some time. "Hurry on out Sweet Girl, I have a welcoming, slash, reunion present for you."

Anxiety was bubbling at the back of the young girl's throat. She was leaving for college... not only that, but she was going to see her brother for the first time in years. It was a double whammy of a combination, but nonetheless was she excited as well. Robert and her relationship went far back like the dusk horizon. What didn't help was the fact that her flight was delayed. It only left Rae left to squirm in her seat and fiddle with her fingers as the plane experienced turbulence.
Pressing her legs together, she took a deep breath. Everything would be fine. The plane would land soon and she'd see her brother in the cold snow. Warmth engulfed her body just at the mere thought.
Eventually, the captain of the plane announced that they'd be landing very soon.
With a slight hitch, the aircraft studied itself to the ground and landed with a few bumps. Rae tucked back her curly red hair and began grabbing for her carry-on bag. That along with her giant snow jacket and gear. Getting herself ready for the cold weather, she got up from her seat and started to off-board the plane. "Excuse me," she muttered softly through the large groups of people. Rae was quite shy, she did not have a loud enough voice to manage through the crowds. At long last though, she'd get her suitcase and start her journey outside.
It was snowing steadily. Blinking her long eyelashes she stood at the front of the airport only to see her brother. "Oh, Robbie," she warmly cooed, making her way over towards him at a fast pace. Once she was close enough, she shouted out to him. "Hai Robbie!" A giant grin spilled over her features as she dragged her belongings to his Jeep. "I'm sorry I'm late. That plane... was making me nervous." She huffed shaking her head nonchalantly.
Stopping in front of her brother, she took him in from head to toe. Wow had he grown... her cheeks flushed as she opened her arms to invite him into a hug. "I'm so happy to see you, seriously."

Robert smiled brightly the moment his sister stepped into the howling snowstorm, greeting her with outstretched arms, "Hi Sweet Girl!" He called out in response to the excited ginger that skipped her way over to him, bags in tow behind her.

Seeing her struggle to pull her luggage along, Robert met his sister halfway. Despite the curtain of snow between them, Robert began to get a clear look at his matured sister. She was layered heavily but her short stature and petite frame betrayed how little she was. Upon approach, Robert gazed deeply into Rae's sapphire blue eyes as he reached out and brushed a lock of hair from her face so he could see her face clearly.

She has grown so much since they last saw each other, something about the way she smiled at him made his heart flutter gently against his chest. Her photos certainly fail to do her justice, as her beauty is unlike anything Robert has ever seen before.

"Wow, you've certainly grown into quite the woman haven't you? Not my sweet little girl anymore, are you?"

With a single fluid motion, Robert wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her into a tight hug, kissing her forehead tenderly several times before pinning her firmly against his chest, "I've missed you so much Sweet Girl. I can't believe you're finally here after so long!"

Robert's heart had begun to pound against his chest as his sisters delicate aroma wafted into his nose. He was beginning to grow inexplicably lightheaded the longer he held onto Rae, "I have a gift for you."

Robert grinned devilishly as he took his sisters bags from her and easily carried them back to the rear of the jeep, carefully fishing through his countless pockets in search for the keys.

"Ah-ha!" Robert exclaimed victoriously when he located the bundle of metal, within his olive green winter cargo pants. Robert clicked one of the buttons on the fob of the key, the hazards flashed a few times before the rear hatch was kicking open. Robert swung the door open and quickly stuffed her luggage behind the leather seats.

"I was starting to get nervous myself, you were supposed to be here about half an hour ago." As Robert shut the rear door and rounded the backside of the jeep, he smiled at Rae endearingly while holding out the key out between his fingers, "Hope you know how to drive."

It was a little embarrassing, to say the least, that she was struggling with her luggage. She was trying her best but she was still physically small. Relatively speaking, she hadn't grown much at all in terms of height. Rae was still as stumpy as ever. Assuming that Robert got tired of watching her try to drag what looked like a dead body through the snow, he met her halfway to help her. A sigh of relief escaped her lips and she softly uttered a thanks.
Tilling her head back, she looked at his car and then back over at her older brother. The way he was looking at her... made something in her stomach churn with excitement. Then he laid his hand on her cheek, pulling back a stray hair of hers. Why did she feel so giddy? It had to be the way he was looking at her. Perhaps she missed the sort of attention she got from her brother or maybe it was something much more than that.
Sucking in a breath of air, she couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "Geez, you make it sound like I'm 50! I'm still prim and proper, I'll have you know mister." She teased, shaking her head around with a Cheshire-like grin on her lips.
Without a second thought, Robert scooped her up into his loving arms. A gentle whine of happiness bubbled from the back of her throat as she nuzzled into his chest. The several kisses that were planted on her forehead were the icing on top. "Oh Robbie, I've missed you too. Do you know how torturous that plane flight was? I couldn't stop thinking about you." She hummed with a particular homeliness. Keeping her hands firmly pressed against her older brother's chest, she glanced up at him with curiosity.
"A gift?" Her lips parted open and her cheeks began to flush. "Whhaaaattt, you didn't need to do that. You're making me look like a douche now since I didn't get you anything." Following Robert to the back of his car, she watched as he easily lifted her luggage into the trunk. There was something about the fact that he could easily pick up her suitcases that made her feel exhilarated. Rae wondered if he could pick her up like that too.
After the Jeep was loaded up, she was given the keys to his car. "Pfttt, I know how to drive. My middle name is driving, didn't you know that?" Biting down on her bottom lip, she made her way toward the driver's side of the vehicle. Settling herself back into the seat, she started the engine and turned on the heat. She stripped her jacket off and placed it in the back seat. "This is a nice car you have Robbie. I think I might just steal it." Rae hummed, pulling her hair to the side and shifting the car into gear once her older brother was inside and comfortable. "You're gonna have to guide me to campus. It's hard to see the roads with this snowstorm."

Robert had a smug grin on his face as she swiped the keys from his grasp, "Last I checked your middle name was trouble, or do you not remember me covering your ass as kids?"

Robert had leaned over so their faces were mere inches apart and gave her a playful wink.

Robert embraced his younger sister once more before letting her go and giving her a playful pat on the butt, before she led the way to the the driver's side.

"Sweet Girl, you don't have to get me anything. You being here makes me happier than anything you could possibly give me. Not to mention that I'm unbelievably proud of you for getting accepted into Granger University, that alone is no easy task."

As they approached the icy door, Robert reached out and opened the door so Rae could easily climb into the vehicle. Once she was safely within the vehicle, Robert swung the door closed and made his way around the front of the vehicle. Robert chuckled happily as he climbed through the passenger door and into his seat, "Have I ever steered you wrong be Sis? Even when we were thousands of miles apart?"

Robert placed his hand upon her thigh and gave it a tight squeeze with his firm hands, "I'll always take care of you Rae, if you need anything you come to me, okay?"

Robert released her thigh and leaned back into his seat, "Youre going to follow these caution markers around, and when you reach the stop sign, make a right. So you like the jeep that much? Im glad, cause it's yours. I knew you wouldn't have a vehicle moving up here, so... I got you one."

"Ahh right. Trouble was my middle name, I changed it though. I should've probably told you that." She hummed with a sweet grin of her own on her features. The way he had leaned in just to spare a few inches away from their faces made her heart flutter. Nonetheless, the cheeky wink he gave her made her inwardly squeal like some sort of lovesick schoolgirl. Her brother was too handsome for his own good. Rae had hoped he knew that.
With one final hug, he let her go only to swat her butt. A careless yelp escaped her lips before she started to laugh. "Well, if you say so. Still, I might try and get you something. I feel bad for not coinciding with the thought of giving you a gift." In part though, Robert was right. Getting into Granger University was even a shock to her. The redhead wasn't expecting to get accepted, but upon the news had gotten so excited that she got lightheaded. "Mmm, thank you Robbie. Looks like we're both too smart for our own good."
His inquiry about steering her wrong made her shake her head. He was right, even when they were miles and miles apart -- he never steered her wrong.
One of her brother's large hands guided itself to her thigh and squeezed it lovingly. The action alone gave Rae butterflies. Why did she feel this way? This was her own brother... not some boy from school. She had to keep telling herself that it might've been the excitement of seeing Robert for the first time in forever. Perhaps it was just nerves. "Yes sir. You'll be on speed dial if I need you. I promise." The redhead said firmly.
Getting the vehicle in gear, she followed her older brother's instructions. Guiding the Jeep in the direction of the caution markers, she came to a slow halt at the stop sign and then took a right. His bombshell of a confession almost made her steer off the road. "This is MY car? Nuh-uh, no way." Rae tilted her head to glance over at her brother who appeared to remain calm. "Fuck, you're being serious about this. Robbie, I can't believe you got me a car. This... I... thank you." Her cheeks began to heat up, almost as if she was flushed from the mere gift alone.

Robert couldn't help but grin from ear to ear at his sister turning redder than her own hair. She had always been so easily flustered, even over the phone but now he had the opportunity to see her bashful in person. Robert reached and gently tucked her hair behind her ear to get a good look at her gentle face, she was unbelievably cute with her rosy cheeks and bright smile.

"Good girl," he stated after she promised to always call him if she got into trouble. Though Robert had no intentions of being away from his sister, they had been separated for far too long and Robert was going to cherish every moment he could have with Rae.

There was a warm fluttering sensation within Robert's chest that grew in intensity the longer he admired his Sister. She truly had grown into a gorgeous young woman with a spirit just as beautiful, and he found it refreshing. GU was indeed one of the most prestigious universities in the country, although known to a select few, but that meant many of the other alumni were snobbish entitled brats but all were bad.

Robert laughed loudly as the vehicle swerved and slid on the icy road but Rae managed to maintain control and restabilized the vehicle. "Gonna kill us before we even get started, huh?" Robert gave his sister a playful wink.

Robert pointed to the left towards an upcoming road, "Turn here and keep going until you see the massive campus. I'm sure you'll think of something but you really don't have to buy me anything Rae."

Robert began to flush lightly from his sisters reaction, "You're very welcome, I was hoping you would like it. You've been through a lot and fought hard for us to be here today, I'm so proud of the woman you've become."

Rae was starting to believe that she had a weakness towards her brother. Yes, she was most definitely shy overall; however, Robert got her so flustered like nobody else. It didn't help that the man sitting next to her would move her hair out of her face to get a better look at her. "Geeeeeezzzz," she huffed under her breath, already knowing that she must've looked like a tomato with her cheeks pillowing bright red.
She couldn't figure it out. The way he called her 'good girl' made something within her lower regions clench. Shaking her head, she tried moving past that sensation and instead focused on the road in front of them. It was mainly hard navigating due to the heavy snowfall, but she was glad Robert was directing her around.
The redhead's small tilly of a swerve on the icy roads did not go unnoticed by her brother. Offering him a half-assed smile, she couldn't help but roll her eyes at his comment. "Oh please."
Once more she was navigated in the right direction. Turning the Jeep a smooth left, she tilted her head back against the seat behind her. Robert's comment about not wanting her to buy him anything made her quirk an eyebrow. "Mmm, so does that mean my time being here might make up for that then? What if... what if we ate in, watched a movie, and snuggled? I'd pay for the pizza of course."
The way he was doting on her made the palms of her hands become sweaty. "Ugh, maybe I will kill us before we even get started. You're such a sappy dingus." She hummed happily, biting down on her lower plump lip to hold back some of her giggles. Eventually, her car pulled into the massive campus. Luckily, there weren't many people out and about on this November night. "Are you alright with me crashing at your place for tonight? I'll get unpacked and situated tomorrow. I really don't want to meet my roommate right now." Rae softly whined, slowing the car down as she was unsure where to go.

"Fine, I'll let you buy us pizza and picky a sappy movie but I'm holding you to those snuggles." Robert kept his arm propped against her seat and continued to play with her hair ever so gently. The snowfall had become drastically heavier by the time they were pulling on to campus but Robert kept directing her around with ease. He had lived on campus for the past three years, so finding his way around the icy snow covered roads was easy.

The way Rae bit her bottom lip sent goosebumps dancing across his skin, then he tried to quickly shake the thoughts from his head but to no avail. There was no doubt that Robert had grown an attraction for his sister, especially when she would send him harmless photos of her at the beach in a tiny bikini or on a hiking trip with tight shorts and revealing spaghetti strap top. He figured there was no other motives behind her sending the photos of her having fun, but something about her stirred something inside him. He knew it was taboo and wrong, but something feral inside him wanted to see more of her.

"You love that I'm sappy, and you know it. Your rosy cheeks give you away," Robert laughed loudly, and stroked her cheek before sitting up right in his seat and pointing towards a large dormitory that towered in the distance. "That's our building, parking is in back. Unfortunately there's no covered parking so we'll have to endure the snow for a bit."

The dormitory was a massive 8 story brick building that appeared to have been in the late 1800's but has been expertly preserved over the years. A small side road branched off from the main street and led behind the dormitory to a massive open parking lot that was unfortunately packed except for a few empty spots several yards from the entrance.

Robert focused primarily now on finding a spot, quickly pointing it out before it was too late then turned his attention back to Rae.

"I was actually going to suggest the same thing. My roommate is going to be staying with some friends of hers anyways so we'll have the whole place to ourselves. Oh yeah... The dorms are co-ed, I wasn't sure if you knew that or not." Robert chewed nervously on his fingernail as the next bit of information came to light, "I've actually met your roommate. He's a really sweet guy but quite charming from what I've heard, has a way with words and women."

The thought of another man sleeping alone in the same unit as his sister made him uncomfortable, and admittedly kind of jealous knowing her roommate would find her attractive. Robert didn't care to dwell on the matter any longer and fell silent until they pulled into an open parking spot.

"Oh, I would never lie about the snuggles Robbie." She hummed in a matter-of-fact tone. Rae wasn't lying either. It might've been seen as endearing that she wanted to be held by her brother, but deep down -- she craved his touch. It had been so long since she had felt him. Taking a sudden deep breath, she tilted her head forward to look at the Jeep's windshield. Gosh, she hoped she wouldn't have to shovel out her car the next morning. Knowing her luck, she would.
Having Robert point out her red cheeks made her snort a laugh herself. "Okay, fine, fine! You got me. Maybe I do like your sappiness. I'm just not used to it in person like this." She confessed already feeling his hand caressing her cheek. God, it gave her chills the way his fingers lingered on her face. Snapping back to reality, the redhead glanced in the direction of where her brother was pointing and nodded her head. "Aye aye, Captain."
Gearing the vehicle back into a slow drive, she pursued forward toward the dormitory. It stuck out like a sore thumb. Using one of her free hands, she pushed back some of her thick curls behind her shoulders and moved closer to the steering wheel. Thanks to her brother's foresight, he pointed out an empty parking spot nearby. Steering the Jeep into position, she gradually parked the car.
The information about the dorms being co-ed was news to her. She had for sure thought that her roommate was going to be of the same gender. "O-Oh? I did not know that actually." Taking off her seatbelt, she leaned around the front seat towards the back to grab her winter gear. "You've met my roommate huh? Is he obnoxious? I don't really care about the charming crap. I just don't want to hear him bringing girls over to our dorm constantly." Huffing silently, she slid back into her large puffer jacket and then glanced over at Robert.
"You good to go? I'll follow you Robbie. Take the lead." She cooed in a warm tone, her lips twitching into a smug smile.

Robert shook his head to reassure her, waving his hand in tandem with his head, "No not at all. Like I said, he's a really nice guy. Say's he never brings people over to his dorm when he has a roommate, finds it disrespectful."

This secretly bothered Robert, knowing her roommate was not only a handsome charming fellow but he was also a complete gentleman towards women. If not for the circumstances the two would've surely been friends but Robert felt threatened. That was his Sweet Girl, and nobody deserved to touch her. Robert even questioned his own worth, primarily because he wanted to touch his own sister in such a way. A way that only a lover should touch her.

"You could always come sleep in my room with me. Just because thats your assigned dorm doesn't mean you have to stay there. Forewarning though, Cece can be... a lot."

Robert tightened the corner of his mouth anxiously as the car is pulled into position, Cece was easily the most popular and sought after girl on the entire campus. And she was obsessed with Robert, the two having actually spent a night together during a college party. Robert really does like Cece but she is far too high profile for his liking, enjoying a more down to earth woman who can have fun on occasion.

Robert was abruptly returned to reality when his sister cooed sweetly to him, her voice like honey and her smile drawing forth one if his own. "Yeah, let's go," Robert tugged on the doors handle and kicked the door open once it unlatched from the frame. Refusing to leave her stuff in the car to possibly get snowed in, Robert shuffled his way through the snow to the rear. With a quick yank, the icy door swung open and Robert was once more lifting her heavy luggage out of the back and held them off the ground with ease.

"Grab the door?" Robert nodded his head over towards the jeeps cargo door before slowly stomping his way through the lot towards the dorms. Upon approach the doors opened automatically inward for both Rae and Robert. Rob stomped a few times as they entered the heated lobby to shake most of the snow from his boots.

"Welcome to Lude Dormitories," Robert allowed himself an immature chuckle at the name, "Yes, pronounced L E W D. The board tried to have it changed but everybody in the building refused to let them."

Rae was slightly shocked by her brother's response once more. Her roommate wasn't going to be a douche? That was different. Usually, most men who had the opportunity to bring some girl home-- they would. "Ah, that's a surprise. I'm not complaining though. I don't... really want to listen to him banging a chick every night." She huffed, gently rubbing her face as she stepped out of the car.
Upon the suggestion that she could stay at her brother's place, a small smile tugged at her lips. "Yeah but like... your roommate, I'm assuming that's Cece? Do you think she'll find it weird that I'm over there all the time?" Rae was very introspective and thoughtful of others. She did want to put her brother's and roommate's relationship first. "I mean, I accept your offer. Just clear it with her first. I don't wanna... overstep." She shrugged her shoulders, huffing in the cold winter air.
Swaying slightly in the snow, she watched Robert open the cargo door and grab her luggage. A part of her wanted to tell him to leave it behind... that it could be something they worked on tomorrow; however, she knew deep down that grabbing her luggage now was a good idea. She had no idea what the weather would be like tomorrow morning. As she was asked to get the door, she chirped in an affirmative manner and shut the trunk behind him.
The walk to the actual dorms wasn't too bad. Sure, it was freezing outside, but the walk provided her with some internal warmth. Stepping inside the heated foyer, she copied her big brother's actions and stomped her feet as well. "Wow, this place is huge. I mean, I know you've sent me pictures of your room but I wonder how big they are in person." She tilted her head to the side and started to walk towards the elevators.
It wasn't until the name of the dormitories were revealed that she started to laugh. "Lude Dormitories? Man, some crackheads had to have come up with that one." Licking her bottom lip relatively quickly, she leaned back against the wall. "Yeah, first years weren't allowed to live in here. Buuutttt, I think I found a way around that rule." She pointed at her brother, insinuating that he would be her getaway to a better living space.

Robert gave his sister a playful bump against her hip, chuckling quietly as they drew nearer to the elevator. The chuckling suddenly stopped as thoughts of Xander taking his sister from behind flooded his brain. His jaw clenched tightly and his knuckles turned white from gripping her luggage so tightly. It would only be a matter of time before her roommate would be aiming to seduce his sister.

"Let's stop talking about him for now, you're here to see me and not him. Remember?" Robert gave his sister a wink while sticking his tongue out. Robert would noy let anything drag his mood down, beyond excited that he finally got to spend in-person quality time with her. Regardless of what the future may hold, Robert was going to enjoy every second of tonight with his sister.

"The rooms as a whole are massive because they have separate bedroom. It was required to allow co-ed dorms, otherwise there would be absolutely no privacy. There's even built it restrooms in each dorm, complete with a shower." The thought of a nice warn shower was highly appealing to Robert having stood out in the snow for close to an hour, perhaps Rae will help wash his back he wondered. They used to bathe all the time growing up as children, so even though he knew it was wrong, Robert enjoyed the thought of him and Rae standing in a steaming shower while she rubbed his back down.

Robert bit his lip in frustration, the image of his sister naked with crystal droplets running down her petite figure only making things worse. Loudly clearing his throat, Robert spun on his heel, hoping the throbbing in his jeans wasn't visible through the thick layers.

The elevator panel dinged loudly, the number to the top right then began counting down from 4 and ringing loudly once more before the doors slid open. A couple of students hung onto each other as they laughed hysterically at what must have been an epic joke.

One of the guys looked up at Robert and smiled a bright white grin, flashing his perfect teeth, "Rob! What's up my guy?! Oh?" The blue eyed blonde male smiled warmly towards Rae, writhing his arm out from his entangled friends and extended a hand towards her.

"Hiya! I'm Alex your brother and I were roommates during our freshman year here. You must be Rae? Rob never shuts up about you, it's nice to finally put a face to the name." Alex and the others squeezed through the elevator doors and let Rae and Robert enter, Alex giving Rob a pat on the shoulder before he and the others headed for the exit.

"You remember me telling you about Alex right? Really cool guy, lady killer for sure but funny thing is... He leans the other way." Robert let out a short chuckle as he thought about all the poor women Alex had devastated.

Once Robert and Rae were both in the elevator, Robert held her weighted suitcase with just his index and middle finger so he could press "2" with his pinky. Robert could be seen struggling slightly with the weight of the suitcase in just two fingers but managed to keep a hold of it in his hooked fingers. "Away we go," Robert chimed in sync with the loud ding of the doors closing.

The elevator jolted heavily before the mechanical whirring of the pulley activated and began to raise them up to the next floor.

Their laughing subsided as soon as the pair got closer to the elevator. Yawning, she pressed the button to call for the lift and momentarily stood waiting for their ride. The conversation about her roommate ceased as soon as Robert wanted the topic to be dropped. Quirking an eyebrow, she shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head in a bit of a flustered manner. "Ugh, I need to start counting the number of times you wink at me." She teased, shaking her head around and allowing her bright red curls to bounce around her features.
Taking a step back, she could hear the hitch of the lift growing closer. Rae couldn't wait to sit down and relax. It had been such a stressful day for the young girl. After all, she had to fly hours away from home just to see her older brother for the first time in years. It was a lot to take in and process in such a short amount of time.
Batting her long eyelashes, she nodded to Rob's comment about the rooms. "Geez, they sound like suites then. I wish we could get those... or at least pay extra to solidify ourselves a room." Rae scrunched her nose, wishing she could've lived in Lude.
Eventually, the elevator came to a halt on their floor. Pursing her lips, she wasn't prepared for the number of students to pour out of said lift. "Oh, I'm-" getting ready to apologize for being in the way, she was instead spoken to. "Alex, yeah... hi." She pushed her hand out to firmly grasp his and shake it. Not having much time to process what was going on, the group of adults had left leaving just her and Robert inside the elevator. "Yeah, I remember you talking about him." Her brother's comment about him leaning the other way made her breathily laugh.
Robbie didn't waste much time pressing the button for his floor. With a gentle shift, the doors shut and the elevator started to move. "I'm excited to see your place in person. Seriously." She commented with a bright smile on her features.

"Yeah, they're pretty nice and you can apply for them next year but good luck getting one as a second year before a third or fourth." Her brother shifted his weight as the elevator came.to a screeching halt. They both exited the elevator with no other distractions and after a few minutes of traversing the Maze like structure, they finally came to his door. Wondering if Cece hadn't left for the night yet, he gave the door a knock with his foot.

"Yes?' A sweet yet sultry voice called from inside the room.

"Cece, it's Rob," he replied to the unknown individual.

A quiet squeal could be heard from the other side followed by ecstatic giggling, "On my way hun!" Loud shuffling emanated from inside until the locks were quickly being unlocked and Cece answered the door wearing this dainty piece.

As the door swung open she gave both Rob and Rae a bright perfect smile, "Oh you're finally back! I was starting to get worried something happened!" Cecelia stepped aside and let them enter the "living room".

Once inside Cece will prance over to Rob and peck him on the cheek then move to Rae, "Okay he said you were pretty, not drop dead yum. You are even more beautiful in person." Cece will smooch Rae on both of her cheeks then give her a large hug before pulling away to look at her once more, "Sorry! Manners Cecelia Maria Rosalinda Gomez! Ugh," an over exaggerated flair of her hand, "Hi honey, I'm Cecelia but all my friends call me Cece and you're Robbie's little sis so you're certainly a friend of Queen Cece!"

Cecelias energy and spunk was nearly infectious with how much feist this spicy Latina has in her body. Snapping and flaring her hands around while she spoke was a stereotypical dumpster fire, but she was welcoming and open-minded to everybody she came across. Just don't mess with her loved ones.

"Hi Cece... you're half-naked babe." Rob said with an arched eyebrow. His roommate often forgetting that not everybody is as comfortable with minimal clothing as she was. Rob simply chuckled when his roommate flicked her hand at him, replying with a simple click of her tongue and, "Myehhh," as her arguement.

"Wow, they're that hard to get into?" She asked softly, not fully surprised by the demand. Rae figured that the dorms must've been tip-top nice then. She might have to fight her way next year to secure herself a spot. With a slow halt, the elevator ceased its movements and opened its doors. Carefully, she followed after her big brother into the confusing structure.
The young woman was more than grateful that she wasn't navigating these halls alone. It was confusing and nonetheless neverending to get to Robert's room. Soon enough though, they arrived. The brunette in front of her came to a slow stop and knocked on the door with his foot. Quirking her eyebrow, she was about to intervene with a question but heard the sound of his roommate talking from the other end.
It wasn't long at all until the door swung open to reveal Cece. The redhead shyly took a step back and sheepishly played with her fingers. She practically resembled a deer with big, beady black eyes and that nervousness in her fragile frame.
Once entering the dorm, she finally noticed the woman's attire. Lingerie. Feeling too overwhelmed to say anything, she just awkwardly stood by the door as Cece went off to kiss her brother on the cheek. It almost felt as if the redhead was interrupting something -- that was until the older woman changed her focus to be on her. "Drop dead yum?" She repeated softly, unsure of the phrase but too introverted to ask. "Hi, it's nice to meet you too Cece." She nodded her head, offering the older woman a reassuring smile.
Jesus, how could her brother put up with this constantly?
Not trying too hard to stare at Cece's half-naked body, she instead moved away from the door and entered the makeshift living room. She glanced around and inspected what she could. The place was quaint and cozy. No doubt this was because of her brother. A part of the redhead felt jealous that they got to live in such a nice place, but at the same time, she told herself that she'd be visiting Robert often. She wouldn't be a stranger to his comfortable dorm.

Robert chuckled loudly at his sisters confused inquiry about "Drop dead yum" as he placed Rae's bags by one of two doors that split the back wall into two separate rooms. "Yeah, she has a way with words," Robert thought back to all the times Cece has bluntly hit on another woman, leaving then a babbling mess of confusion. In fact there first meeting left Robert speechless.

"She is an avid supporter of both playing fields. But more importantly, she is the complete opposite of a body shamer."

As Robert spoke about her, Cece blushed brightly and waved her hand at him, "Oh Rob, stop. Everybody is beautiful! It's what's inside that truly matters, everything else is mostly out of your control. Embrace who you are and what you want!"

Cece winked playfully at Rae with her tongue stuck out between her teeth, "Also... major kinksterrrr, I'll support just about anything. But enough about me! You 2 deserve quality time," Cece gently bumped Rae with her hips with a mischievous giggle before sprinting into her room to finish getting dressed.

Robert let out a deep sigh of relief as Cece disappeared behind her door. "As I said, she's a lot but an absolute sweetheart," Robert doesn't know how he's managed to survive the last three years with Cece trying to devour him constantly but was relieved to see her take a much more welcoming demeanor with Rae around.

Her brother wasn't lying when he told her that Cece could be a lot. Rae had slightly downplayed how energetic and outgoing she was. The redhead was the type of girl to be extremely introverted until she had warmed up to said person. She was feeling a little overwhelmed with Robert's roommate. Not to mention, Cece was half-naked and indirectly flirting. Perhaps there was a slice of the young woman that felt threatened that this was the lady her brother was rooming with.
But why? This was her own kin... not a friend or a friend of a friend. Why did Rae so dislike the idea of Cece being close to Robert? Trying to coherently find a place to sit down -- she managed her way over to the couch. Carefully, she started to take off her winter jacket and slide her phone out of her coat's pocket. Brushing her curls out of her face, she switched her device on and quietly started to order pizza for the pair. Fingers crossed that they were still delivering pizza in such harsh weather conditions.
She completely zoned out, not hearing what Cece and Robert were talking about. The slight bump to the hip when she arose from the couch again made her snap out of her trance. "Oh! She's leaving?" Rae asked, almost with a slight wane of relief in her tone.
It somewhat appeared as if her brother looked a bit relieved once she disappeared as well. A hesitant smile found her lips before she sat back down into the comfy cushions of the couch. "I ordered the pizza. Should be here soon depending on the weather. I'm gonna have to tip them everything I got for making the journey all the way over here." Gradually, she started to take off the thermal leggings she sported as it was warm inside. This left her in some shorts and a white knitted sweater.
"I know you said I could pick the movie, but I honestly don't care what we watch. How about we browse the channels on the TV for a little bit?" Rae shrugged preferring to take it slow that night.

Robert chuckled at the relied in his sisters voice, "Yes, she's going to stay with friends so you and I can spend quality time together." He reassured his sister with a warm smile as he opened the door to his room, swinging Rae's luggage just off too the side of the door with a loud thud.

Robert's stomach growled enthusiastically at the mention of pizza. He hadn't eaten in a few hours, generating a ravenous growl in the pit of his stomach, thankfully there were several shops on campus and they wouldn't have to wait very long. Robert turned around to see his sister wearing nothing but her shorts and a large sweater, the thumping in his chest began to grow in intensity. Why couldn't he pull his eyes away from her pale slender legs, leading up to her small yet round and firm butt. This is wrong, he thought to himself even though he could not pry his eyes away from her.

Robert let out an amused snicker when is sister complained about having to give them everything she's got for traversing the harsh weather. "Thankfully there are several places on campus, so shouldn't be too bad depending on where you ordered." Robert meandered around to the front of the couch while slipping his jacket off of his shoulders and tossing it towards the front door. Next was his long sleeve thermal shirt that hugged his frame tightly, execentuating every contour of his toned body. Pulling from the bottom of the shirt, Robert pulled it over his head, every muscle in his body flexing as the shirt slowly slid over him.

Robert dropped into the couch beside his sister so he could begin untying his boots. Once the laces were undone, he kicked them off one at a time so he could unbutton his pants and slide them to the floor. Robert was now wearing nothing but a pair of tight briefs, a small yet relatively sizeable lump visible in his crotch are. Not thinking much of it, Robert figured stripping down this far in front of his sister wasn't that big of a deal, it's not like they didn't take baths together as children so nothing they haven't seen before, right?

Robert shook the thought from his head as he wrapped an arm over her shoulders and pulled her close to cuddle. "After pizza gets here, I say we relocate into my room. We have a nice comfy bed to lay in all night, eat pizza and channel surf. I've been waiting for this moment tor so long, just you and I."
Robert squeezed his sister tightly, his head whipping around when Cece's door opened to see her standing there in a rather cute winter outfit.

"Alright you gu-" Cece's voice halted for a moment, her hands clasped tightly on either cheek, "Oh my God, you two are just adorable! So cuuute!" She swooned for a moment before strutting through the living room towards her purse that rested upon a dining table, her hips swaying hypnotically with each step. "The girls are getting impatient so I'm going to head out," Cece sauntered over to Rob to give him a gentle peck on the cheek before gently squeezing Rae's knee.

"It was so nice to finally meet you! I hope, in time, we can become good friends," she said with that heart stopping smile before bounding towards the door, "Don't have too much fun you two!"

"Cece!" Cried Robert as she quickly shut the door behind her, giggling happily the whole way.

Rae's shoulders seem to drop with a bit of enunciation. She was glad she was going to be alone with her brother -- was that a strange thing to think? No... it wasn't. After all, they hadn't physically seen each other in years. There was nothing wrong with selfishly wanting to be the center of Robert's attention for the next few hours.
Batting her long eyelashes, she hadn't taken note of her brother's staring. It had seemed after she stripped down from her heavy winter clothes that his hues were glued to her slender legs. The young woman was rather fit for her age range. She enjoyed hiking and pilates whenever it could be strung into her schedule. That alongside some regular ballet and Rae was regularly using her legs often. The redhead wondered how she would work out with her new college routine. Especially in such harsh weather conditions...
Prying her eyes away from her phone, she could hear the sound of Rob's soft chuckle. It brought sudden warmth to her heart hearing him laugh in person like that. "Well, I guess that's true. Still, I feel bad for them." Rae huffed, sliding some of her hair back behind her shoulders. It wasn't until her brother wandered toward the front of the couch that her attention was fully on him. He was stretching to take off his jacket and thermal shirt. She felt like some sort of kid in a candy store, unable to pry her gaze off him and his toned frame. Fuck, this was wrong. Her mind was tailing down different allies that it shouldn't have been. Reeling her thoughts back in, she tried calmly resting back into the cushions of the sofa.
Nothing helped though. Robert decided to untie his bootlaces and then undo his pants. This left him in his briefs which of course Rae couldn't help but glance at. Was that... a bulge? Nope, no... she was just seeing things. What was wrong with her?
His arm wrapped around her shoulders and brought her into a makeshift cuddle. "Go to your room? Sure. We can turn off all the lights and snuggle with each other while it snows outside." It almost sounded like some sort of dream -- perhaps one she must've had in the past. Just as soon as her brother's head whipped back, so did hers. Eyeing Cece and her outfit, Rae came to the consecutive decision that she was some sort of fashionista. Offering the older woman a broad smile, she nodded her head and watched as she left. The final comment that she left behind lingered in her mind. Don't have too much fun?
The redhead's cheeks flushed as they were finally alone. "I'm kinda glad we're alone now." She admitted softly, drawing her fingers to gently draw small shapes on her brother's leg. "Hopefully the pizza will get here soon too so we can go to your room."

Robert's body relaxed considerably once Cece had left the dorm for good, her final comment causing him to tense and flush deeply. How could she think such a thing? Then again, why does his mind automatically draw that conclusion? Cece could have meant a number of things by her comment. A joke about what little there is to do with the snow being unusually heavy. But instead his mind lecherously wanders to images of his sister wearing the lingerie set worn by his roommate earlier.

How the panties would make her legs look even longer and shapely, her petite breasts cupped and displayed elegantly against the lace. The emerald green green popping against her pale skin, her fiery red hair draped sophisticatedly over her shoulder. Robert started feeling hazy, his breathing became heavy and ragged.

Maybe taking my pants off was a bad idea, he thought to himself as he felt the blood rush to his lower extremities. He squeezed his thighs together, tucking his organs downward to prevent them from growing erect.

Saved by the bell! A loud knock echoed against the door followed by a young voice, "Pizza Delivery!"

Robert shot out of his seat, relieved to have a distraction for the time being but soon the realization settled in. She was going to be sleeping right next to him, cuddling close to stay warm against the chilly winter night. Fuck me, he thought as the door swung open to greet a young man holding a box of pizza.

"Xander?" Robert questioned with a tilt of his head.

Rae's future roommate stood at the door wearing a cheap work uniform, smiling brightly, "Hey Robbie!" He greeted Robert excitedly as he began glancing past him, as if looking for someone, then his eyes laid upon her. The most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

The young woman didn't notice her brother's weird shift in mood as they sat together. The warmth that was shared was more than welcomed -- in fact, she grew addicted to it. The idea of them sharing a bed together made something in her stomach churn with excitement. Geez, what was wrong with her? Maybe she needed to find herself a boyfriend. Having these sorts of thoughts about her brother was unnatural and creepy.
Chewing her bottom lip, the sound of someone shouting that the pizza was being delivered made her jolt. Leaning forward, she grabbed for her wallet and shifted to turn around towards the doorway. Rae was surprised that her brother opened the door seeing as he was in his boxers, but she didn't say anything. Pressing herself up from the couch, she walked over and looked at the boy in the doorway.
"Xander... name sounds familiar. Aren't we roommates? I'm Rae." She nodded her head, more focused on the pizza than the cute boy.
"Here's the money and the tip. Keep the change. I'll see you tomorrow." The redhead kept the conversation brief, not really in the mood to talk to anyone besides her brother. Shutting the front door, she slightly pried the pizza box open and grinned. "This looks so good... let's go to your room." Pressing her lips together, she started to waddle off in the direction of what she presumed was her brother's room.
"Hey, is it normal for everyone to open up their doors half-naked? Should I just be in a bra and panties when I open doors ooorrr..." she motioned her head towards Robert's boxers. "Speaking of, do you mind if I take off my shorts? I'm sure we're both going to get warm and stuffy under your sheets." She hummed positively, minding her own business.

"Yeah, I... Well... Oh thanks! Yeah I'll see-" The door was then being shut in Xanders face before he could get another word out, Robert desperately fighting back laughter at his sisters obsession with pizza. Certainly not the fact that his sister indirectly rejected Xander from the very start. Why would that matter, he thought. He knew Rae was more than allowed to date whomever she wanted, so why did the idea of her spending time with another man make him... Jealous?

Shaking off the inappropriate thoughts of his sister being sexually active, from his mind, Robert locked the door as it latched then meandered behind his sister who had started for what was obviously Robert's room. He quickly slipped in front of his sister before she reached the door and swung it open for her.

"By all means! It's not like we haven't seen each other naked when we were younger," he said with a half laugh. What am I saying?! I can't see my sister naked, she's... matured. Robert cleared his throat as his entire face turned bright red, "N-not that I'm saying get naked! I mean you can do what you want but like... I mean..."

Robert slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand, embarrassed about his foolish rambling. "Can we crawl into bed and watch TV now?" As he spoke Robert made his way for the large California King mattress. With a few long strides, Robert reached the left side of the bed and allowed himself to drop onto the satin bed spreads with a satisfied, "Ahhh".

Robert rolled over onto his back so he could see his sister, his flacid bulge unmistakeable in this position. Oblivious to his situation Robert pat the bed next to him for Rae to join him, then reached for the remote on his night stand, flipping on the TV before tossing the remote onto his bed and sitting up.

The way her brother responded to her question almost made her stumble over with the pizza in hand. 'It's not like we haven't seen each other naked when we were younger.' He wasn't wrong, but was 'naked' the right word at this current second? Maybe it was a Freudian slip. After all, he did just see Cece half-naked, so maybe he was thinking about his attractive roommate. The thought alone made her scowl internally.
"Mmhm, I get what you mean Robbie." She teased, sticking her tongue out and scrunching her nose playfully as she laid the pizza box down on the bed. Carefully, she slid her shorts off and also slipped out of her large sweater. This primarily left her in her lacy undergarments.
Being invited to lay in bed, the young woman nodded her head and crawled onto the mattress. It was an awfully large bed with plenty of legroom for the both of them. Only considering that Rae was extremely petite. It wasn't until she got ready to sit herself down that she could see Robert's bulge more clearly. At that current second, she could feel her heart getting ready to thump right out of her chest. So... he was aroused?
Rae attempted to justify it, thinking it had to be because of Cece. She presumed that perhaps the two had a relationship in the past and seeing her partially naked must've brought back strong memories for the older male. She tried hard not to say anything about it and instead curled up next to Rob. Her back pressed against his chest while her bottom scooped directly against her brother's crotch in a spooning position. "You alright if we cuddle like this? You'll have to reach over me to grab the pizza."
Not minding much about how they lay together, she opened the box of pizza and grabbed herself a slice. "What is today? Saturday? Is there anything good on Saturdays?" She hummed while taking a bite of the delicious food.

Back
Top Bottom