Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/M! Craving Sailor Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beware Goreville

Super-Earth
Hello there and welcome to my request thread! My name is Amy and I'm looking forward to roleplaying with many of you lovely fellows. Well, let's get right down to what I like and what I don't! I only play females, sorry, but I can't do yaoi or play a male at all really. I also don't do yuri, mainly because I'm straight. xD

http://www.f-list.net/c/beware%20goreville

There's my F-List, which covers most of what I like and don't like, whatever is in the no pile means absolutely no, don't even try to convince me to do them.

One thing I don't think I covered in there though is that I won't do bestiality, don't try to convince me of that either. Humans with like...a tail or cat ears is fine, just not a full on tiger. I will however do pokegirls.

Currently I am craving a Sailor Moon roleplay! I can play pretty much any sailor scout of your liking, but I'd prefer to stay away from Chibi Moon or Sailor Saturn because of their age. I don't really have many ideas as to a plot for this, but most Sailor Moon plots are pretty similar. Bad guy shows up, wants to steal energy from humans or is looking for something special in humans and the sailor scouts attempt to stop them. xD Or we could do something completely different and do a sort of side-story for one of the scouts! Anything with Sailor Moon interests me at the moment.

I'd say I'm a pretty literate roleplayer and prefer to do 1-3 paragraphs per post, but can do twice that if needed and possibly more if that's just the type of roleplay that we're doing although the plot would have to be really good and my partner must also put in as much effort as I am.

Um, other than that though...I can do pretty much any general pairing you ask of me!

Teacher x Student
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Princess x Knight/Bodyguard

The list goes on and on! So, if you have a suggestion, just send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out! <3

Re: If You Seek Amy. (Hetero, looking for most anything!)

well If ya want we can set something up.

Sure! Shoot me a PM with what you're interested in and hopefully we can work something out.

I actually like the concept of the princess and the bodyguard/knight. Did you want to try it sometime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom