Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Domestication of FGO characters

Lunchbox

Planetoid
Hello and welcome.

I'm looking to play as one or more characters from the series Fate Grand Order or Fate Apocrypha. Specifically, I'm interested in playing Jeanne, Mash, and Ritsuka (female)/Gudako. At least some basic knowledge of the characters and the plot in Fate would be helpful, but not needed since I play very loosely with the canon.

I'm mainly looking for short, sex-driven scenes that occur during the process of the characters becoming 'domesticated' as they assimilate into a medieval style fantasy world with a traditional, rigid power structure but more modern conveniences and comfort thanks to the existence of magic. I often enjoy scenes that reach hentai levels of depravity with the characters being very slutty and eager to debase themselves. One outcome I enjoy is having the characters become so plain in their appearance that they are no longer properly recognizable as the heroines they once were. However, I also enjoy scenes where the characters still embark on short adventures. In other words, I enjoy a range of scenes so feel free to ask or suggest your ideas.

Thank you for reading to the end if you did. This took me time and effort to write. If you're interested in characters in the Fate series or my idea, I hope we can chat soon.

Life in a village moved at a slow pace. People often did the same things every day. The work was always the same, and it was never finished. Jeanne walked up a hill from the river carrying a woven basket laden with freshly laundered clothes. There was no cobblestone covering the village streets, which were just broad lanes of yellow dirt separating widely spaced out houses. Jeanne's appearance had changed from saint to villager. Her armor had been exchanged for a modest blue village dress that fluttered around her ankles as she moved. Her golden hair, once cascading down her back, was now cut short, and tightly tied back into a practical bun. The only remnants of her past were the greaves that embraced her legs up to her thighs. No one who did not already know who she was would spare a second glance at this unassuming village woman just going about her business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom